>tfw making 1600 a month and my rent is 975$ a month

poor thread anyone?

>1050 yuros/month
>450 rent
>200 food

yuropoor is not a meme

>has 625$ a month to spend AFTER rent
>poor

pick one, food isn't that expensive if you shop properly and don't buy all expensive shit

how is that poor?

Food in canada is expensive compared to the states

This

He's doing fine as long as he doesnt go out on weekends and blow it all on booze etc like every young person seems to do these days

> 4000 a month
> Rent is 1000

Poor fags, get your feels readys, I'm only 22, and I only get raises from here, plus about to start a contracting buisness on the side.

Why would you start more work on the side? You already make way too much

Because the rich get richer is a side effect of hard work. I want to retire early, not live as a upper middle class wage cuck forever

I don't do that it just sucks I'm always broke every paycheck, I'll never save up any money and feel a little more financially secure because if an unexpected expense comes up I'm fucked

What do you do for work?

I think retirement would be boring, I don't like days off because there's nothing to do, I'd work 12 hours a day 7 days a week if my job would allow it

I work at a food factory and I dump barrels of cheese and salt and bring out pallets from the back to load product onto

Sounds like you need some hobbies. As for me, I would like an active retirement. Do a tour of the world and then start writing. I love writing and making music, but it's not financially secure, so I'll wait for retirement.

Yeah I don't really have any hobbies because I can't afford to do anything other than go on long runs and bicycle rides since I can't drive because it costs too much

I take home ~$2,200 a month, an extra $1,100 on months where I get 3 paychecks.

My rent is $375/month. I rent a room and have a private bathroom. Includes utilities, internet, etc.

I spend about $50 a week on groceries, and that includes food, hygiene supplies, etc.

I bought a car for $1,700 cash ~4 years ago and it still runs fine. Pay $118/month for insurance and about $50 a week in gas. My job is about a 45 minute drive.

My cell phone bill is about $108 a month. I could cut that in half by going prepaid but prepaid phones suck.

I have plenty of money left over to save or have fun. I go fishing a lot and spend about $100 a week on that. I also enjoy camping and hiking. I have a GED and work a factory job. It's 12 hour shifts but the job as easy as fuck just standing there making sure the machine doesn't mess up, and I only work 3-4 days a week.

Nice man

>factory job
>TFW factory jobs in my country pays minimum wage
I'm moving to another country.. fuck this nation

Where are you from? Here in the USA it's almost min wage. Factory workers make $9.50-12/hour. But once you become an operator and run machinery, you make more.

Download the app called Go. Run it. You'll thank me later. First time driver, 19, Progressive quoted me at $300. This app connects you to brokers who work with insurance companies; they got progressive to give me coverage for $70 a mo.

Here in Philippines, minimum wage is equivalent to roughly $1.25 per hour. Cost of living into account, 1 hour's work is enough for 1 cheap meal. Taking into account a cheap-ass rent, expensive water services, electricity, and transport, a month's labor will only yield up to 20$ in savings, and that's IF and only IF you save..

You need a different profession or a different apartment.

Can't get any other work

I think with younger people who can handle the workload (no family, few friends, zero vacations) more work is not a big deal but it's different with older folk

I've got no friends or anything and I'm always broke

₹25000 a month, living expenses ₹22000 a month

What?

That's ruppies, he's pooinloo

Kek

>Rent is $375/month
where the fuck in America do you live?
MA here and my rent is $1050/month

fuckingme too
>1800-2000~ a month
> rent 900
>uni tuition 917 for next few months

M8, that job is shit
If it's possible, get a better one.

I feel your pain bro.
My stipend is ₹16k and I can barely make ends meet.

how is that not?

I made more than that working part time over the summer.