I need help rent or buy a house in Killeen Texas?

I need help rent or buy a house in Killeen Texas?

This house is a co op sale i dont even know what that means :(

Thanks in advance

Jesus christ why would you want to live in killeen? Are you an army fag or a nigger?

I'm a Army fag. :)

My chain of command told me "live off base u wont regret it buy a gun and a a dog ect ect"

What's so bad about it?

nvm don't answer

if these are my top results, there's an obvious issue.

I lived there for a year. It sucked my soul from me. So once my contract was up I moved to Austin, which was a great decision

I'd rent instead of owning a piece of shit like this.

Could you even resell it when you need to?

Besides with the market as high as it is, you could be setting yourself up for failure. Imagine having to sell that piece of shit for $5k after you paid $25k.

As someone who grew up on a lot of military bases... yeah, live off base. Might help to still shop at the Commissary because they have some sweet prices, but I can't think of any other reason.

What's your housing allowance? If it'd cover a mortgage for a place like this, and if you could get access to some preferential military loans, then fucking go for it. Spend some time there, improve it in your free time, and sell it when they PCS you. Just never ever exceed your housing allowance.

>Besides with the market as high as it is, you could be setting yourself up for failure. Imagine having to sell that piece of shit for $5k after you paid $25k.
Yes it will cover a place like this. I rather just pay 100% cash so i dont have to deal with interest rates.

Probably both. Enjoy living in the sticks.

I'm not African American.

That's a bad deal. Co-op means you're just buying the space in a building. Kind of like buying a town house or condo. A separate entity actually owns the building, but you own your portion.

Think of it like renting an apartment, but you own your apartment. You still have building rules to follow, and the building owner or 'community' can fine you for breaking those rules.

So it has the limited freedoms of renting, but also the advantages of renting as well. Structural repairs are handled by the building owner. You'd have to pay a huge monthly fee to live there though. I'd advise against it ultimately.

I'd say just rent cause honestly do you think you'll be able to sell that pile when the time comes?

My old man makes that month's rent in an hour.
What the fuck kind of niggerville is this? Remember, if it's cheap, it is for a reason.

>So it has the limited freedoms of renting, but also the advantages of renting as well. Structural repairs are handled by the building owner. You'd have to pay a huge monthly fee to live there though. I'd advise against it u

I see thanks for the input.

How about this one? its a normal house for sale

Christ you can have a house for loose change

Yeah if you're willing to live in Killeen.

I went there once for a craigslist deal and got fucked on it. Aside from that, I saw its the shittiest place in Texas I've EVER been to, imagine Austin with less money and perhaps 5% more niggers. Killeen sucks, I mean it REALLY FUCKING SUCKS.

Your dad earns $25,000 an hour?

Now how the fuck is that possible?

yea its pretty crazy how low these prices are. I guess i need like 10 bulldogs and a AR 15 to protect myself lol

>What the fuck kind of niggerville is this?
Texas.
All of it is this cheap.

I can buy 20 houses in Texass for what mine in Colorado costs.

i meant a month's mortgage payment, my bad.
he is salaried, but it comes out to about $100 per hour.