What's with this mansion obsession

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

What's with this mansion obsession. If I made it that big I'd just get 2 penthouses in NYC UWS and in the village and live like a king fuck a mansion

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@StrangeWizard
they are good if you plan on having a large family

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@StrangeWizard
It's a good investment, even without the mansion those properties are massive, and there's lot of opportunities for adding value or renting out.

Plus there's lots of room for Twinks and the Scientology genetic "wife engineering" program to make him the perfect beard

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Why the fuck would you ever want to live in a shithole like New York?

hello yes I'd like cloudy, rainy, cold, shit weather every day
oh and a bunch of assholes and extremely expensive property with no redeeming qualities

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@StrangeWizard

New York penthouse
view of some stupid buildings
Not living in a place like Vancouver, Monte carlo, or somewhere where yoi at least have a view of the ocean or mountains.

Fucking pleeeeeb god

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

@VisualMaster
All this hate from someone who has never lived in NY.

@Lord_Tryzalot
hating on a place with one of the highest concentrations of billionaires in the world
and OP is the pleb
riiiiiiiight

Emberburn
Emberburn

@VisualMaster
not liking rain and cold so you can sleep in all day in the warm comfort of your home
what the fuck is wrong with you

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

finally be rich
buy big mansion
giant pool
drown in pool
fuck

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@StrangeWizard
You sound like a city person.
If you live in NYC, a building could fall on yours or you could be nuked by Russia. Rabid homeless people could make their way into your apartment. Real rich people get away from all that shit, because normal people are shitty.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Nude_Bikergirl
This. If you've got kids, having a big, private yard and a pool would be nice.

askme
askme

I hate large houses. I plan on getting a condo in Chicago when I get rich

massdebater
massdebater

@StrangeWizard
You live like a king by having a mansion you idiot, not being crammed into a tiny place in new york

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

@StrangeWizard
I'll take his Telluride 300 acre property over your 2 penthouses. Far less operating cost, far better environment to be in, just overall a much better idea. You can't even open a door to let your dog out to shit or let your child ride a bike without going down an elevator.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

why the fuck would you need 2 penthouses 5 miles apart from each others?

Evilember
Evilember

@StrangeWizard

his own Basketball court

these fucking manlets never learn

WebTool
WebTool

@Evilember
basketball courts are actually a good investment for resale. Even if you never use it.

It looks and feels like something a "rich home" should have. So you spend 10k making it, but it raises the value of your home 25k.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@WebTool

aristocrats build tennis courts

basketball is for nignogs

JunkTop
JunkTop

@StrangeWizard
no garage
no privacy
impractical

Are you 12 or retarded? Can't think of any other reason why anyone would want a penthouse.

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Nude_Bikergirl
Why are you sucking NY's dick? its a shithole.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Nude_Bikergirl
NY is full of niggers and immigrants. Worst place to live.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Its to separate themselves and their guests from the public, and be able to do things in private that they would normally be forced to do with strangers/common people.

For example, a lot of mansions have their own movie theater.

Why go to a bowling alley, and be gawked at by the public and paparazzi when they could easily afford to have a few lanes in their mansion? Same thing with tennis courts, basketball courts, etc.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@SniperWish
For some reason, people who live in SF and NYC tend to get personally offended when you insult the city. I've always assumed it had to do with the fact that people like the image of living in those cities, but that those cities in reality suck ass.

@StrangeWizard
More or less because they can, and @PurpleCharger

I 100% agree with some of the posters here - I'd rather have a really nice smaller place. I can't even imagine what I'd do with more than 2k square feet all to myself.

Illusionz
Illusionz

@TurtleCat
You look lost- I think you're looking for >>>pol

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

@Deadlyinx
Keep the girlfirends away from each other.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page