Couldn't manage to trade properly on Poloniex

>Couldn't manage to trade properly on Poloniex.
>Now stuck with a wage cuck job.
>Forever

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bbr
Do me a favor and don't fail at crypto trading. It's not just a retard's meme/joke. If I had taken out my stupid Nav at the right time and betted on all the current coin slowly pumping then I wouldn't be in this position. It's easy, you just need to not be a shy and stubborn retard like me who bets on 1 coin and leaves it up till kingdom come while every other coin is pumping under your very eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

sidehustlemoneyjourney.xyz/cryptocurrency-trading/
poloniex.com/exchange#btc_cga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

learn to play PnD and learn to short.. thats how polo pro's make money off retards

It's easy to money on polo. One way I do is go 2% on every coin that is currently approx down 10% to up to 5%. Hold those coins for one week exactly and then sell them all regardless their price change. I usually invest one bitcoin and buy 50 different coins. At the end of the week I'm up usually .1btc to .77 profit. This stragety works becuase the past 6 months the markets have been warming up to the world of altcoins and money is constantly been flowing in from btc marketca and you rarely see coins drop 40% but you see coins rise 100+ often.

This is pretty interesting. When you mention down 10% or up 5% do you mean from their previous day's price point?

How to you learn how P&Ds work? All I've ever wanted from life was to know if the pump is over already. Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't and I'm clueless.

Are there any common clues to look for?

I have to admit your strategy sounds interesting. I added and will be tracking it on my making money blog/site and will give a review of its legitimacy in a week sidehustlemoneyjourney.xyz/cryptocurrency-trading/

There is no certain way of knowing when a pump is over. But you can tell wether a pump is running out of steam by looking at the volume and buy orders.

Yea, but you can play around with those percentages a bit. You really just want to avoid any coins that recently just pumped or dumped.

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_cga
Now you could have figured out CGA would pump because it's a very popular coin which has seen some small pumps in the last few weeks. Don't place your bets on coins which have never in their life been pumped. Always bet on the popular candidates.

How the fuck would you know? It could have gone stagnant for a year or keep going lower.

Man pump and dump is a losers game.

Learn about cryptos. See what the market actually needs, If its useful new technology.

Ask yourself, Given XMR's success in the privacy field, does the market really need shitcoins like SDC, or BLK coin.

What does NAV really offer over bitcoin? What does boolsberry offer? Are they all trying to ride the 'privacy' meme, that XMR has already won and milked?

What's the next big thing? Is it Folding proteins? How is that actually profitable.

What about using hard disk space to mine? Can you envision a world where everyone does this to make money on the side?

Don't worry about pump and dumps, the real winners on poloniex don't make 300% on one day, and lose 90% on the next.

They make a constant 10-20% 'slices' on moves, and close poloniex for the rest of the day, until the next shitcoin appears.

They might have some long standing LONGS on XMR, BTC or Eth. They might quickly turn those into massive leveraged shorts when those currencies look like they're going to moon unreasonably.

But generally they're not buying shitcoins for no reason other than "Look it's gone up 100% already", and hope to get to 1000%.

That's a losers game.

If any of you faggots want to join me I am currently reading through the documentation of all the coins on polo and determining which ones have the most promising technology. I bought $3 worth of Monero and now it's worth $23. That expirience completly changed my view of alt coins forever and now I want to find the next big coin. We will look through the features of the coin and if the features are good enough, it stands to reason that the coin will be accepted on more and more websites and gain in popularity. If you want to help me do due diligence on these coins you have to pass a Bitcoin quiz to prove you really understand the technology. And you need to have at least $500 in the crypto markets or else don't waste my time.

ur not gonna make it bruh.

how long have you been trading? I was like this at first too. I would hold too long, sell too soon, all sorts of rookie mistakes looking at charts and buy/sell volume. After about 3 months I noticed I was getting better and I could set my emotions aside more and more to make the right educated guess about the future value. Just keep doing it as long as you are passionate about it. Don't risk money that you need or could be using to pay bills and you'll be fine with some more practice.

Gambling your hard earned wagecuck money on faggot fucking fake shillcoins.

You get what u deserve if u cant learn from your mistakes.

>nb4 muh shilkcoin got me 10 grand free!!!

Sure faggot. Just like betting on rullet or punching that bitton on the slot machine.

>mfw biz is 90% illegal shillcoin pump and dumps.

GTFO U PLEB FUCKING NORMIE FAGGOTS

Of course there's also some type of people who immediately know how to trade crypto. Those are usually natural born talents with a proactive and intelligent personality.
I guess everyone could learn to properly trade stocks/crypto/IOUs with time and education, but if you need it NOW then you're gonna have a bad time.

Pssst.....

FLDC missers on suicide watch.

How has your personality impacted your trading skills, Veeky Forums?

>people who immediately know how to trade crypto
>natural born talents
>at trading crypto
>being born with the ability to trade crypto profitably from day 1
>doing no research, not even knowing what cryptocurrency means, just depositing btc and making bank from day 1

As far as I know 133% of Veeky Forums is like this.

wtf, i hate cryptotrading now

It's just a bunch of numbers raising and falling based on the emotion and intuition of the traders. Often times you can feel the mood of the buyers and sellers, depending on the numbers. You can judge when it's dipping, when it's pumping, based on what the other users think of the numbers.

It's not so hard to judge values. If it was a stagnating coin( a horizontal line chart) then that coin has the best chance to moon. If it's a coin with constant ups and downs then you need to watch out for those, because previous traders already had their coins bought and probably set their sell at a adjancent value like 0.0888

I also had "newcomers" which bought into descending triangles, but those guys were dumb and witless throughout life in general, not just in trading with numbers. They were so dumb they couldn't click on the 1 month chart to see what's going on. They were lacking in sound judgement and observation skills.

hey man that's great. it's cool to talk about how easy trading is, but if I asked you to prove it by telling us coins that will go up in value by 5% or more the next 24 hours you would struggle to accurately predict those coins.

where did this "I make 20k/month on poloniex, it's so easy to trade cryptos if you can't make 5000% you're an idiot" meme come from?

I failed at trading too.

The best move is just buy and hold bitcoin, go strong, go long. It's up about 250% in the past 12 months, you can be happy with that

lol you retard

What's the minimum capital I should invest in cryptotrading as a begginer?

Everything

But seriously you can dribble money into it in as small amounts as you want because there's never any $20 brokerage fees or anything like that. Put in as much as you're happy to lose.

Crypto is future trading

Low as fuck fees 24hour buy sell,aslong as u have it in market wallet

Bitcoin's great, best crypto