How do I turn 0.35 BTC into 0.50 BTC?

How do I turn 0.35 BTC into 0.50 BTC?
I can't use knee-pads, I was born without knees:(

play that meme dice thing

Satoshidice or whatever

No gambling please.
I "invested" in Monero, Shadowcash, and Blackcoin(sold all of it already) and made a bunch of beginner/technical mistakes that cost me 0.15 BTC.
I'd like to get them back as a challenge for myself and a learning experience.
I think that they will both go up, and I think I'll just buy $250 of Ether to sell on devcon and maybe hold a half if devcon goes well.
Any advice? Critique?

That's just speculating but more exciting and drawn out, dude

It's the same as using satoshidice

It's not just speculating if I keep an eye on the volumes and the prices at all times, try to predict where the chart will move via patterns(which apparently I'm kinda good at) and follow the news.

Monero is getting a GUI and had some mainstream news buzz. ShadowCash just announced UMBRA and they'll be getting some exposure too soon.

As you can see I also want Ether specifically for the devcon - I might not be an expert by any means but it's not gambling.
Also I'll get addicted to gambling in a heartbeat, I know me.

>Try to predict where the chart will move
>Patterns

Yes, gambling like I said. That shit isn't real bro

That's cool but was not the main point of my post, my point was that current events do effect prices, irl and in crypto

Sure they do but it's still speculation

With tjis same rate of success you could trade pennystockd

>still speculation
Idk, I think there is some degree of science to analyzing the market according to politics and current events. It's useful, people are paid to do this.
Whatever
Any other ideas besides gambling?

Yes, get a job or offer some sort of service. Guarantee that will make you a lot more than this shit

I have a job, how else would I buy crypto?
I wanna do this for my personal experience, not for rent money.

invest it in ethtrade.org
return after 60 days = 0.6 btc

What mistake did you make?

One time instead of buying low and selling high I did the opposite by clicking the wrong thing on shapeshift. Before that I panic sold the first time SDC went down, and later realized that I was panicking and bought it back. Also, while trying to understand the system I did a bunch of exchanges and was taxed by the wallets and shapeshift.
I didn't make any severe mistakes, just small stuff that I've been told everybody does in the beginning.
Anyway I wanna bring it back to 0.5 and as of now I'm waiting for SDC and XMR to grow.

But that looks just like the scam that I work for.
OP here btw

Simplest thing is write algorithm to follow chart

And are there any APIs that I can use to also automatically trade at certain points?
Will I be able to make something good with C#?
This is not what's gonna solve this specific situation, but it's something I wanna do regardless.

Poloniex has one, but I'm not sure about C#

It probably will solve your problems. Trading crypto with basic algorithm might be the best bet to make money right now. The next six month this will be my mission.

I wonder if you can use the Metatrader lang for that.
You're saying that Polo has an API? Huh. Might start using it.

elbow pads.

Sorry I have severe Amelia I look like a badly drawn stick figure

Ughhh literally get your ass into Poloniex and bet on the current popular coin of the day. Today it was Burst. from 80 to 350, that's about 4.5x gains if you had caught it in time.

If you had caught it in time.

crypto trading my friend.. Just made $20 from BURST 5 minutes ago. easy money

>That exponential growth
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Nah, catching it on time is not as hard as it sounds because it happens all the time(at least lately) plus there is apparently an option to create algorithms for poloniex, so you can just auto buy a certain amount of whatever is suddenly traded in high volume, or something.
The point is that I do not trust online "financial institutions". I am afraid they will ask for KYC/delay withdrawal or something like that, but I'm beginning to see that I really don't have a choice. I missed a bunch of 80%+'s because I trade only on shapeshift out of paranoia do fuck it, I'll open a Poloniex account.
lol that's what the thread is about. Also I made 60$ already and bought me GTA for 60$ as a treat.
At this point I just wanna cover my expenses and I'll be happy - I'm buying .45 to buy ETH tomorrow anyway.

oops I just saw the pic. Indeed beautiful
Poloniex and the whole crypto market looks too good to be true

Yeah I usually do exponential buys, Its instant profits everytime i check on the computer. Its simple, but it works for me

Heres another $9 I made from NOBL a few minutes ago.

Do you have some reading material for me?
I follow this market closely and I am mostly right when I try to predict where the charts will move, but I'd like to actually know what I'm doing.

Honestly man most of this shit is pump and dumps. Watch the trollbox and when something starts getting hyped a lot. Typically if it's already up 100%+ I don't buy in, but if you see good volume for the day and its floating in the 15-40% gains for the day with lots of hype it's a good chance it will go up more.

Also don't hold these coins a long time, try to lock in profits as quick as possible because usually 1 dump can fuck most of them.

no i dont read up on trading, its all from trial and error for me. I lost half my money when i first started trading, that gave me a wake-up call on how to trade. No amount of reading can prepare you, its all about taking advantage of hype and emotions. You can never predict a pump, but there are telltale signs when something is about to pump, just by looking at the trollbox banter. Patience is your best weapon.

basically what this guy said, everything is a PnD. You just keep an eye out for hype and news, to get on trains. Keep a lookout for trade volume and the buy and sell order graphs, that should give you a clue about the right time for an Exit.

After you make an exit, set-up your buy orders low. Buy dips, profit from the rebounds, rinse and repeat

Ok, and if I do this correctly do you think i can make enough to live off it?
And do the PnD happen all the time or only lately?

Also unrelated question - the crypto market seems to be only expanding, is there really no reason to hold anything for a long time?

>.50 btc
I remember when that was like 5 cents

you can live off it, but you need around 5 - 10 BTC starting capital. More BTC you have, the less risk you will have to undertake.

Yes, pump and dumps happen daily. Endless opportunity for the enterprising NEET

>More BTC you have, the less risk you will have to undertake

how does this make any sense? the more BTC you have, the more you have to lose, no?

I think he means that with more BTC you can diversify your portfolio of memes and actually make decent gains when they go up. Instead of diversifying $10 and buying 10 different shit coins and getting barely anything if one happens to moon.

thats what i thought too when i invested my btcs there. after reading up a shitton of information about ethtrade and comparing their strategy to obvious scams i think they are legit.

just made another $17 from BURST even if its on a downtrend.

Easy profits

>I was born without knees:(

meme magic

cotton had his knees shot off in 'nam you goddamn buster

fuck i just checked it was actually ww2 I'm just going to an hero brb