Is there a way to earn 15 dollars per day working on the internet?

Is there a way to earn 15 dollars per day working on the internet?
My wageslave work just pays me 15 per day to work like a dog.
Yes, third worlder.

credit card scam ofcourse

When I was a NEET, I did ClickWorker. Made about $20 a day in 1-3 hours work speeding through their jobs. The search engine evaluation ones were the best. You have to wait I think 3 weeks before the money gets in your account but after that it starts coming into your PayPal every Sunday I believed.

Bot & sell Runescape gold.

Also, play legitimately and make $1/hr doing Zulrah.

Have an account to merch if you can too (can make maybe 20-30+ cents an hour extra if you're good).

crypto trading my friend. fell asleep with buy orders at 160k sats and woke up with $20 profit

I am not that kind of person.
I am having issues with clickworker.

Is this a game?
I am thinking about buying Monero, but all i have is 18 dollars. Third world sucks...
I just have 0.019 Moneros because i sold my dogecoins.

The exactly moneros i have is 0.199024750000

all you need to ride several 200% pumps and you'll have 1 bitcoin in no time. Easier said than done, but its not impossible, i've done it several times. but you need to trade several hundred moneros everyday to make around 100$ daily, based on my experience

>credit card scam ofcourse

He said $15/day, not $1000/day!

>several hundred moneros everyday
My friend, all my networth don't worth a hundred moneros. I am a guy from a third world country and my rent is 2 months late. All i have is 18 dollars.

$15 a day? What the fuck? Why don't people in your country dominate those "do a ton of work for $2 but on the internet" sites?

>Is this a game?
Yeah, it's super grindy, but if you like grinding it's a lot of fun.

>Why don't people in your country dominate those "do a ton of work for $2 but on the internet" sites?
Because they don't speak English.
In really it's not 15 USD per day, it's exactly 12.26 per day or 1.53 per hour.

Holy shit what ass-backwards half-industrialized shithole is this

have you tried sites like upwork.com?

What job do you have that pays $15 per day?

I used to earn $15 per day doing SEO when i didnt have anything better to do. And im not even third world.

I used to make between $20 and $100 a day on mturk before I started my current job, but I think you have to be in the US to do that.

Brazil.
Never heard about that site, i will give a look at it. Thank you.
Thank you.

I had no idea Brazil was so shitty.
But I heard the government will pay for you to study at an American school if you are a genius.
So do that.

I am over the allowed age to do that my friend. I've made a lot of bad and protective choices in my life, i should have risked more.

And the government cut all of those payments and programs, no one is going to anywhere anymore.

I guess you are fucked my friend. I have also heard your country is on the verge of a civil war.
But if you become a runescape gold seller you will only need an internet connection and autism to make money.

mexican here, i am actually a hardworker, and i have been researching the online work for quite a bit. upwork is full of venezuelan scum that will work for a fucking dollar, so that market is saturaed, ou can try using bots to generate income viewing ads, just look it up on youtube, right now i am just fucking bettin on sports and i am doing quite well

FUCK OFF FAGGOT.

Lol why fag

do u have an indian accent, then i have a job for you.

Jesus user

Here i am at 50+ hours a week and 18.50hr bitching cause i'm always broke. Gl op.

Credit card scamming is for black lives matter welfate recipient scum. Gtfo with that shit fbi.

120 euro a day? nice

Yes RuneScape is a game. Not that user but I bot RuneScape and pull in $20 a month per account with very little work.

How do I get into it?

I don't think Bml jokers are resourceful or industrious enough to pull of a credit card scam

I imagine they stick to a good old fashion b and e

Lol most people on here are neets

Why are you so buttblasted anyway, it makes money. isn't that what we're here for?

Going to prison is worse than being a neet

What if you go to one of those minimum security prisons where you can play chess and read books all day?
Or a Norwegian prison where even literal terrorists get a private cell with a PS2?

You know you don't go to prison for non-violent, first offenses right?

You'll probably get house arrest, fines and probation. Worst case scenario minimum security prison for at most 1-2 years. Aka vacation prison where you play boardgames and hang out

that's if you even get caught(not that common) due to lack of proof

The issue is avoiding felony convictions in doing so. Your money making abilities become severely hindered if you spend 2+ years in jail.

Minimum security prisons can still be quite dangerous and shitty to live in, but you're right that they beat the hell out of max sec.

In what way?

Most people in minimum security have been assessed to not be severely mentally ill, gang members or dangerous, relentless violent criminals.

they're all serving non violent or light sentences, they're not about to stab or rape you and turn their two year sentence in min security into 10 years for attempted murder or rape. People there are (mostly) normal who just want to be done and get out.

It's mostly books, hanging out, programs(can get your GED, sometimes even college degree credits, church programs, trade skills etc

I used to do shitty online things to make random beer money.

can try crowdflower, once u hit 3 its possible to make 15 a day.

You can translate stuff if you speak two languages fluently. I make about 5-10$/hr doing this, could be worse

I'm thinking about trying this for the learning experience and to make a few bucks, but I have a few questions:

Do you have to program your own bots or are there easily available (ideally free?) scripts for bots? Also how many instances of the bots can you run on one computer (or do you need to be running a VM for each one)? Do you get banned and if so is it an IP ban? Do you have to have proxies with different IPs for each bot and a new one whenever each bot gets banned?

You don't have to program your own bots but the public ones are much more likely to get you banned. I run all my bots on servers not my computer. I only ever get banned if I get reported. When you get banned they will check all the other accounts with the same ip. I've never used proxies but each server has a different ip.

So I guess it would be pretty futile to run a bunch of instances all on the same computer from the same location since the whole thing would be shut down if even one gets reported. Are you using a VPS service like DigitalOcean, Amazon AWS, etc. then?

I look for cheap 1 year vps and then just ask for a new ip if accs get banned. Hosting companies don't want you to tarnish their ip block so you have to make sure they know you aren't using them for spam etc. They don't care about RuneScape lol.

Fuck man sucks to be third worlder. I can make almost as much as you do just by lending my crypto on polo with no risk and sometimes I don't even bother to do it. Whatever you do though don't lose that Monero. Buy a whole one if you think you can manage and sit on it until it's worth $1M or zero. It's the lottery ticket that actually has a chance.

Meanwhile spend the rest of your savings on a domain name so you can follow this guide
money4anon.com
Create a static site that you can host for free on github to keep costs down.

gl annon

We should make a third world general or something, been seing a lot of posts recently from third worlders/neets on how to make some dollars online.

I'd make it, but I don't have many income sources to post, all I have atm is clickworker + an appen contract.

Source: am brazillian neet.

Write for one of those content websites.

The best one for third worlders eludes me at the moment... It has cartoony images. 1k words is $7 and the better you are the more money you can demand.

You appear to be able to write in competent English which will put you above 95% of the other people on the website and let you distinguish yourself early.

I've used the site in the past to get eBooks written to stick on Amazon for passive income.

any links for that familia?

Well how about drugs?

>Invest in a good internet connection
>learn how play league of legends
>buy unranked lv30 NA account ($25-$30dlls)
>climb at gold and sell in ($50-$75dlls)

ameritards really pay for this shit.

What is the point of buying a higher ranked account?

Please expand on that.

please do elaborate.

Retards think being in gold makes them good.
People will also pay others to play for them and boost them, although I think this is less common now since you can just play with your 4 dia friends and get carried.

I knew a guy who was stabbed in min sec. They took the other guy out immediately, but there is violence in there. You do have to watch your back.

I made well over that when a college student by freelancing online.

With that said, it was still working like a dog.

It's an app called Flitto. They currently have an event going (at least here in Germany), where you can translate small sentences for about 2,5 to 7,5 cts each. You can cashout via Paypal or Amazon gift cards once you reach 10 Bucks.

Can I just copy from Google translate?

It has to get approved by an "expert" and Google Translate is mostly glibberish

So 50000 points is 10€?

50k points is 25$ and the lowest amount you can cashout via paypal
For 20k points you can get an 10$ amazon gift card