Dicks Out For My Savings edition.

Join in on the clusterfuck (Veeky Forums chat):
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, go to stocktwats or suckingalpha (you'll find plenty of it here anyway, though)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI [Open] [Open]
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/instablog/822743-rise51/4916143-skyline-medical-exciting-investors
finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-capital-announces-successful-launch-130000788.html
publicnow.com/view/253C6D4C4190D7904F55AD04938B951AA69A85D8
wsw.com/webcast/rrshq26/register.aspx?conf=rrshq26&page=mstx&url=http://wsw.com/webcast/rrshq26/mstx/index.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's gonna happen to mstx lads

It will crash and burn like all the other meme pharmaceutical companies.

Today at 11:30 EST MSTX CEO is giving his presentation to potential investors at the investors conference.

If you have shares in MSTX you need to decide before 11:30 am if you are sticking around for results or jumping ship.

The hype train is over and i'm sure as soon as he starts speaking hype riders are going to dump their shares.

Link to stream presentation is on Mast's website under investors tab.

I dont think MSTX is releasing data today but it will be before the end of the month.

THLD all day, err' day.

Lets get this money famlay.

Is it a day trade if I bought something yesterday and sell something today?

no

Where's my uvxy boys at? Anyone else shorting the market?

Not exactly shorting the market, but I've been stuck in TVIX overnight so I profit if the market looks unstable.
It's recovered since end of day but it's nowhere near where I should've sold yesterday morning.

Just bought more SKLN

seekingalpha.com/instablog/822743-rise51/4916143-skyline-medical-exciting-investors

Yes but you'll pay a premium for holding it overnight. Day trading is on margin.

Lets do this

I need memes.

GEVO is a meme

In on robinhood thread

MGT got some pr today

finance.yahoo.com/news/mgt-capital-announces-successful-launch-130000788.html

ETRM

publicnow.com/view/253C6D4C4190D7904F55AD04938B951AA69A85D8

please market crash today thx

According to my professional meme-alytics it looks like you're going to blast off into Uranus user

Btw I hope the retard user with the 30% blast off gains on TPLM sees that it's down 20% since he posted kek.

TPLM fucking me over

What's happening why is it down

GOTTI

EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG

GALE ma niggas

Why is the Dow down
Why is gold down
What is happening

It's just a dip! Buy it!!! I'm telling you it's going to be a 50% blast off now!

AKS ...

So much good news and low as fuck right now

YOU MOTHER FUCKER
YOU DID IT
YOU ACTUALLY DID IT
YOU CRASHED THE MARKET WITH NO SURVIVORS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It fucking better I'm out of day trades and in at .42

>no survivors
I'm doing alright

>tfw been stuck on the nugt and jnug rollercoaster for a week now

I want off mr gold's wild ride

>skln crashing

>AGAIN

>SWHC
ENOUGH

only thing that could dig skln out of the algo trap it's in is on announcement of contracts

KEEP FALLING

How to stop the bleeding biz?

>stop the bleeding

MSTX ETA ONE HOUR TO TAKEOFF

I exited my position this morning at .60 but Im gonna keep my finger hovering over the submit market order order button the entire presentation.

Guys be careful with this. Martin said it's shit ... and the guy knows a LOT about the biopharm sector

I saw the info somewhere for the conference but can't remember where, can you post it here?

He also ran a hedge fund into the ground and is under investigation from the SEC.

Several analysts rate as a buy/outperform.

Nevertheless he was extremely bearish during his interview and kind of threw down the gauntlet which shocked me because he is gonna either look like a jackass or a genius in less than 2 weeks.

But did he give any info as to why or did he just shit on it blindly. Oh wait I already know

Go to Masts website under investors tab > events and presentations and sign up for the conference stream.

WHY THE FUCK IS NOTHING GOING UP ANYMORE

WHERE HAS THE MEME MAGIC GONE

FUCK THIS SHIT

I AM DONE

Martin doesn't know shit about anything
>hedge funds don't work
He knows about scams, and knows a lot of people listen to him so he uses that power to make money.
>shorts MSTX
>losing money
>says its shit
>profit when people drop it
Only slightly admirable.

Is the Dow going to bounce or is this a deathgasp?

It's all ogre invest in seeds and bullets.

>company
NEET Incorporated. LLC

were all fucked.

party is over

it's the dip m8

when the fed announces that they are chicken and don't raise the rates on the 21st it will bounce right back

really annoying and this shit will go on for another 2-6 months until they raise the rates to cause a major correction

I know I know but he does sit in his room all day and run numbers. He also knows a bit more than most of us do in chemistry. So I'm just urging no one to bet the house on it

I have a meager 400 shares I'm willing to gamble on

They already said they weren't raising rates yesterday. Goldman Sachs lowered the likelihood of a raise this month.

>it's the dip m8
It's going up. I'm asking if it's going to go back down.

>hop back on the MGT meme train
>it crashes again

Kek.
When will they learn.

Kek.

Everything is fine

Kek.

Party is just beginning if you played your cards right. It's shorting season.

MEET cucking me all week

Stupid sexy $UVXY

Does anyone have any sweet stock that pay a monthly or quarterly dividend, I want to build a neet machine.

CEFL and MORL you dip.

BRK.A

I have both plus GOOD and GLAD, I'm just curious if there is anything else? I don't want to put all my shit in one basket now.

You play
You pay

>all these newbies scared of a market crash
September is always a bad month. October too.

Fucking hell I'm losing alot of money today. Anyone think BAC would be a good play for next week? Not a moon mission but should hit 16 right?

MSTX please don't fuck me. Good or bad they better say something instead of the blah blah blah something something we usually hear on this type of shit

And if you're smart you only pay profits.

Taking out all of my money and putting it into gold then shorting the S&P

Just shorted S+P with SPXS today. I'd short gold as well. If you want to go long on gold wait for the drop in Oct

wsw.com/webcast/rrshq26/register.aspx?conf=rrshq26&page=mstx&url=http://wsw.com/webcast/rrshq26/mstx/index.aspx

all my gains on jnug just got erased

im never dealing with miners again once i sell off this shit

WHLR, DHF, DHY, PSEC, ETJ, OAKS, ORC.. i think ORC might cut divi soon, still watching that one.

Also ARR

Why would there be a drop in oct

GEVO SKLN MSTX

end me

>end memes

Kek.

Meet only up from here now.

I hope so, your killing me MEET shill

Ty boss, some of those look juicy. Would definitely look into them.

Profited almost 15% on TVIX so far and it's climbing.
Thank you, Rothschild.

Eth is a mess, short the s&p, buy btc, check em

THOSE DIGITS

I'm down 15% and am dumping my entire profile iN TVIX for you user

It's going to tank with the rising dollar and interest rates then quickly rally for a long time, if you want a better entry point wait a month to go long on gold.

How low can MSTX go when they don't release any news today?

Damn 1 off.
But yea this is a good buying opportunity I sold yesterday actually. Just got back in.

>15%
>1500000

Probably 50 desu

Anyone still holding AMD? I'm interested in the stock, but I'd only buy it at a more reasonable price. I think it's headed for around 5.

Wat the ef get back in your thread cryptodouche

It's about 2/3 of my portfolio. I don't have the balls to put the rest in.
The rest is in DUST (and a little in CLDCW but I'm trying to dump that).

Why is gold down by the way?

Lord Kek is communicating to us by repeating digits.
He is a god of chaos, after all. And what is volatility but financial chaos?

How much longer will TVIX rise, rest of week?

>TVIX
>Rothschild

TVIX goes up when the Dow or S&P 500 go down.

Rothschild is crashing the market, user. Don't you keep up with the latest conspiracy theories?