Sorry for mstx bankruptcy.

Join in on the clusterfuck (Veeky Forums chat):
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, go to stocktwats or suckingalpha (you'll find plenty of it here anyway, though)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI [Open] [Open] [Open]
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

PREVIOUS THREAD: >#

Other urls found in this thread:

biopharmcatalyst.com/calendars/fda-calendar
finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=211&s=ta_unusualvolume&f=sh_curvol_o100,sh_price_u10,sh_relvol_o1.5&ft=4
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=11593249&RcvdDate=9/14/2016&CoName=DIGITAL ALLY INC&FormType=8-K&View=html
investor.vanguard.com/etf/fees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello darkness my old friend

The future of AMD

Alright alright I'm buying in tomorrow...

So this company passed ph3

How come it wasn't on this bio calendar? All the successful bio's I never seem to catch.

biopharmcatalyst.com/calendars/fda-calendar

Inside traders keeping it hushed

shoutout to user who mentioned ACST in the other thread.

made about $400 on that.

>AERI

says who?

Dude, AMD is about to return to median, RSI and MACD both point to it, fuck your moon mission. Worst possible time to buy fuckhead

Hopefully XOMA will pay off tomorrow.

fixed

Anyone holding IMNP? I've got 3k waiting for it to hit @ .37, think it'll get there tomorrow?

it was listed.
it hasn't passed phase 3 yet.
it just delivered trial 1 of 2.

> AERI

> Roclatan - Mercury trials

> Glaucoma

> Phase 3 06/30/2017

> Phase 3 Mercury 1 data released September 14, 2016. Primary endpoint met. Mercury 2 trial data due 2Q2017

I haven't looked at the data but I'm guessing it was very conclusive, hence the moon mission. However, no one could have reasonably predicted that.

You're late bro

Thanks ASCT bro, made 70$ kept me from completely losing my ass today. Until DGLY shit the bed in AH. Hopefully recover by morning, can't find any negative news

Oh. Guess I didn't scroll that far.

MSTX bankruptcy? This is the first I'm hearing about this.

Also, RIP image related

What finviz screener settings do you use? I've found a few moon missions using this one.

finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=211&s=ta_unusualvolume&f=sh_curvol_o100,sh_price_u10,sh_relvol_o1.5&ft=4

I think OP was one of the many people who got stop lossed in the massive sell off yesterday. Price dropped nearly 40%.

Also pic related is huge for MSTX if true. Their drug is supposed to reduce hospital stay time for complications related to sickle cell disease.

One of the investors skulked around Facebook™ sickle cell support groups and found one of the mothers raving about MSTX's drug.

MSTX ph3 epic trial results keep getting delayed for months now. They're not in bankruptcy, but if the trials are negative they have to immediately begin paying back 10mil in debt, so yeah. Then they'll be screwed. Also the big guys are getting pissed and want updates this month or they'll lose funding.

DGLY has cucked me hard too. Guess a change in directors is to blame. Can't see how 1 guy crashed the stock 30% today. Fuckin hell...

secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=11593249&RcvdDate=9/14/2016&CoName=DIGITAL ALLY INC&FormType=8-K&View=html

Is it too late to buy?

Stocks that go up over 100% in one day generally don't go up the following day. That said this shit is bananas and $SAEX went up from 40 to like 70 the second day.

Then what the heck am I suppose to buy in to. Everything either red or to high green

I don't see anything indicating that it's going to go on another moon mission, but you never know. It went down 6% after hours.

I wouldn't buy at opening. Wait a few hours and see how it's moving.

How does this work?

If I see someone talk about mstx in the discord one more time I swear to god

>NVGN

MSTX is not for cucks

Where do you guys find new companies to invest in?

Okay, so we're not investing. We're gambling, technically speaking. We look for runners and try to scalp 20% from a stock (if we're lucky)

If you want to invest, start with stuff like $BRK.B, $VOO, $QQQ and add to that with dividend paying stocks. I use TD Ameritrade for the real stuff, not memes

Most people here are degenerate gamblers, including myself. Very few people here "invest"

Wouldn't you be able to trade VOO on vanguard commission free? I'm in the midst of opening a vanguard account so I'm a bit naive. I want to start the 'all century portfolio' and I'm under the impression that you can trade vanguard etfs on the freeski plus no fees if you sign up for paperless.

Is it time to short volatility yet?

RIP vxx, tvix, uvxy

That's actually a great question. I have no idea. If you find out let us know

Bout to get started with Robinhood again, haven't been on it since $ASTI
Need the freshest memes boys

I have to print and mail my application in for some reason so I won't know for sure but on the vanguard webzone:

>No commissions when you buy and sell Vanguard ETFs through Vanguard**

investor.vanguard.com/etf/fees

>**Trading limits, fund expenses, and minimum investments may apply.

When's the next good buy in point for MGT?

Thanks. Gonna have to look into this myself.

>tfw you buy one share of AMD for your first buy ever
Lol I'm going to be rich.

I mentioned ABAC a few weeks ago.
I bought in at $1.86 and it jumped to $2.24 today. Price target is around $2.40

I'll set a limit sell at around $2.35 for tomorrow.

Duly noted. Thanks for sharing.

Here's one that is going to dip a little lower this week but should go up a nice 50+% in the next few weeks.

NNA

Why?
@ 52 week low
Revenue up 166% for the year
Solid financials
Stock is down because earnings for q2 were .08 per share instead of projected .1

I'd buy now when it's this low, hold a bit, and sell at $2-$2.25. could be a bit of a hold for it to get back up to that price though.

Well thank you. I'll take a look

relatively new to stock trading here. Anyone got any tips to help me out? thank you.

figure I would get in while the fed is/was threatening a interest increase

>+13%
Guys, check this out. Someone made a huge purchase in after hours trading.

I'm betting they're on to something good. It's just a matter of whether they can get their data in shape by the end of this month...

Dude, there's probably going to be a big sell-off tomorrow after such a huge jump due to people locking in their profits. You should get out, forget about that last bit of change, it's not worth the risk.

That being said, I'm almost always wrong, so try not to listen to me. Hope you get to lock in your profits bud. Good luck to you.

The bid is .5 brah

DAMMIT PARKER

I WANT MEME STOCKS ON MY DESK BY PREMARKET TOMORROW OR ITS YOUR ASS ON THE LINE

You could be right. I hope not though.

Honestly, no one should be listening to anyone without doing their own research

HUSA will rocket to the moon tomorrow.

And why do you believe this?

What makes you say that? I don't see anything exciting in their news

I swear my ID changes every fucking time

The CEO explicitly stated results will be out this month. If he doesnt deliver I will personally buy a plane ticket to San Fran and key the fuck out of his car.

You have a dynamic IP? I work off ATT wifi at work and it just randomly reboots itself. I'll get 2 or three IDs a thread.

>... it's continued listing is predicated on either affecting a reverse stock split or otherwise demonstrating sustained price improvement by no later than September 19, 2016.

Wow, talk about waiting until the zero hour ... but going from .20 to $1 would require a $STEM-level merger or something

#

You have a dynamic IP? I work off ATT wifi at work and it just randomly reboots itself. I'll get 2 or three IDs a thread

I'll be pissed if this interferes with the FED announcement on 21. I need to move all my capital to gold by then.

I post from my phone but my wifi resets like yours I suppose. Then I have vpns for my computers

Raid thread. It's happening!!!

Wouldn't this depend on the state of oil? Isn't the price of oil dropping?

Partly. But I expect oil prices to go up during winter months.

lul

nat gas might be a good bet too

No need for sorries...your gifs in these threads are keeping me from leaping out the window... (still holding TGD through next year, but my ETF trades have been sour lately and my med-term picks have been fail)

Wew lads.

In on NXTD at .45 and held it through the RS. Now it needs to hit 4.50 just for me to break even. Feels bad.

So... AMRS is moving hard premarket..

Goodluck Gentlemen. I bid you all massive gains on the day.

Keep an eye on FH.

I hope I get good money today. I really want this. If my gainz are good enough I'll take pictures when I get it
BUY?

What the fuck do I do with NUGT?
Sell at a loss and meme some other stock or wat?

Hoping jnug will do good, also mstx needs to show some results

hold for a week if you have to, won't be the end of the world

should go up after the fed meeting unless they raise the rates, in that case you should cry and accept the loss

>holding a leveraged ETF
Don't do this.

Bring it on market.
Dropping 1000 in Nna
Selling thld
Buying husa for supporting that moon

anyone else getting errors?

tell me what to do user

YES

cant sell cant buy

for fucks sake robinhood this is not a game

Dust of nugt today?

Need some dank memes only 200+% returns need apply

Yup got fucked real hard because of it

my stock is up thankfully, but i want out

Im getting total folio value, but yesterday's graph. No graph for securities but still getting current price.

YOU BETTER BE RIGT

if bull, JNUG, if bear, DUST; I'd go bull on this dip personally, so you might want to go dust...

Buy DUST.

Wow. I'd get out of gold.

That happened a few minutes ago.

its working now for me

Wow.
So much for the gold rally.

SKLN meeting today boys, buy the major free fall that will happen

Probably late, but GLRI

the gold rally is coming retards. i dont see how anyone can doubt it after todays numbers

Why do you think it will decline? You think they will announce the reverse split?

Look at the picture. It's accurate. It's at 1310 USD/kg now. No rally will happen today.

Damn son

But up until investors started to panic about interest rates, the gold rally had already started.
Now it's dead and we'll have to wait until the crash.

It will come after a steep correction.

It's pretty much confirmed

gold dropping from 1350 down to 1310 is the steep correction. rally won't happen until later in the day or tomorrow. there is no way gold is going into yellen without it getting pumped in hopes of quick cash