Wife leaves you after you lose your six figures job

>wife leaves you after you lose your six figures job

Don't fall for the semen demon meme, bizraelis. They only care about your income. I would suggesting investing in hookers.

Don't worry about me, lad. I've never fallen for the meme.

This is why I chose to be a kissless virgin

"chose"

It's naturally the most economic and financially literate choice.

what's wrong with just having a long term girlfriend? I agree that marriage is a fucking death trap for men, but I know many wealthy, successful men with long term girlfriends that couldn't be happier.

Well, if she divorced you after, your alimony is likely only what you're making at your lowest point.

The silver lining is that when you do dig yourself out of the hole, you'll likely keep most of your cash.

I don't know

I'm a virgin, I've never even kissed a girl before.

A few times I almost had sex but I got scared and pussied out even when the girl was practically begging me to stick it in

How do you get to making 6 figures and not realize that love doesn't exist? The only women you should hold close are the ones that have been with you in poverty and wealth and poverty again. It makes the goal of achieving wealth again much more rewarding. However, those type of traditionalists are rare in this age of degeneracy.

>not marrying when you're poor so you never have to wonder

>but I got scared and pussied out even when the girl was practically begging me to stick it in

If you approach life that way you'll be behind even the normies. Do something that makes you uncomfortable every single day (chitchat with normal people, be the first to strike conversations, stick your dick in someone that didnt want it). You know, the usual.

>Can't keep his wife
>Can't keep his job

Yeah, all women are evil. Whatever you've gotta tell yourself, man...

>>stick your dick in someone that didnt want it). You know, the usual.
>Just rape someone
>You know, the usual
Easy there, Jamal.

I know that now, but the opportunities don't present themselves lately

I try to talk to girls regularly but it rarely goes anywhere

this is solid advice but don't rape people

it's not rape if she is asphyxiated. then it's just a complex heimlich maneuver

>gay master race
>date guys based on personality and pretend to be poor
>I am the legal single parent in custody of the child I got from overseas
I wish I could share the lack of bullshit I deal with.

i wish i could be gay

Well played (if you followed your own advice).
That's the way to do it.

I did.
When the wife and I got married we together had a negative worth, -$100k. I know she didn't marry me for money.

common law marriage.

not saying you're wrong, I'm doing it too, but common law marriage can fuck it up if it goes south.

Welcome to MGTOW, a place where kissless virgins and divorced cucks unite

>Find fuckbuddies
>Insist they get tested
>Always wear rubbers

Not seeing the downside fellas. I tie a knot in the condoms and put them under a layer of trash when they aren't looking. So far so good boys. Remember, nut in her eye, not the inner thigh.

here in california, there are cohabitation laws that allow for the gf to own/take half of what is in the apartment after she lives there for a certain amount of time.

always get a two bedroom as insurance against that. the one can just say she was a roommate.

Invest in hookers, huh?

>Be 28, still virgin, thought it's time to lose it
>Hit up leolist and found someone that looked clean and not about to rob me
>Gave me the best fucking service in my memory for $220
>Went back a couple of times after that, everytime was better than the last
>Eventually she left the business for her real career

It's cruel because the good ones always have a future in mind

How many years are you in?
Getting easier, or harder?

How long do you have to live did it be considered a common law in cali?

It's 7 years here in the south, but until a few years ago, it was virtually never enforced.

It's becoming more common since internet feminism destroyed marriage.

>see: "why i got my balls cut 6 days ago."

0 regrets.

Fuck kids.

>this is why u learn to invest. I'm not worried if my hateful ass wife leaves. I'll just start over.

Well, i lasted 1w years with a girlfriend. Wifed her up 3 years ago. Now i stand to lose half my shit. Got my balls cut last week and she almost left. Still might. I dont even fucking care anymore. Im too tired to give a shit with her 100% of the time pissy attitude and no blowjobs. I'll get rich and buy one later if i want one. Preferably one that doesnt speak english so i dont have to listen to her bitch...

Its not rape of shes drunk and its oral and in oklahoma.

>true story

Uhm sorry if this sounds insensitive, but could you spare some bitcons OP?

I'm getting pretty good in practice at trading crypto currency, but I need a real starting capital to get going properly. So far I've only been practicing with 10k satoshis which I've been getting from bitcoin faucets. Nowhere near the amount to properly pick up some steam and reach 10k dollars instead of satoshis.

16VhPNvjEtxDwxaSE4NuKKJZRSrLW84Tx7

>start seeing a girl
>goes well, interesting personality
>says she's looking for a FWB, asks if i want to

>never had a gf

>It's becoming more common since internet feminism destroyed marriage.
I don't think I hate anything more than feminism.

But women are all evil.

Also wanted to post this one.

LOLOL. I'd fluch the evidence just in case user. Even with my shit q00 year old plumbing 0 problems.

Cannot wait to bang my wife without rubbers.

30 years old.

Never got to rawdog.

Very excite.

LOL to clarrify i don't mean "fuck kids" i mean "fuck having kids." ...jeesus

FUCKOFF BEGGER.

>Never got to rawdog.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I bagged this hoe a few months ago, i don't know what came over me. She convinced me to rawdog (first time i have since i lost my virginity a decade ago) and it was just okay. I pulled out and she swallowed every drop so i wasn't very worried. Got checked a few months later, all good.

It's nice and all, better than using condoms. Not worth the baby scare or potential STDs though

Child custody. Pay a girl to birth a kid for you or adopt from overseas.

hahaha yet another bro succumbs to 3DPD

>tfw your state isn't a common law marriage state

Not really, if you knew what you were doing you could get into pimping.

Six figures isn't hard. My girlfriends father worked up to a six figure position and he isn't the brightest or most common sense kinda guy. But he grew into the position and that's all he does so he is excellent at it.

And now you're poor and fat together congrats

G-guys,

how does this overbroad paid impregnating of a woman work?

I want off spring, have absolutly no problem in being a single dad but have understood that 99% of women will turn out straight up trash after a few years of marriage.

>2035
>work at wendys making $150k/hour
>girlfriend leaves me for assistant manager at burger king making $350k/hour

As someone who started out making $70k when I got out of college, I've told every woman I've ever dated fairly early on that I'd never get married because, in most cases, there'd be a 'tax penalty' that would be too steep to justify it. This has rarely ever been true. If a girl seems offended by this, I tell her that I would simply prefer to keep the most money I can so that it can be put towards all the kids I want to have, and if this still doesn't make her not upset about the lack of marriage, then she's either a gold-digger or incredibly shallow-minded, and therefore should be dropped.

If she does some digging and figures out that I'm lying, I also drop her.

Honestly, at the end of the day, I'll probably just get married to someone who makes something close to what I do, just like almost all of America has been doing the last forty years since divorce liberalization took off.

Holy fuck user, just lose the weight already.
Don't drag the rest of us down in your miserable obesity.

My pullout game is strong as fuck but as I keep getting more shekels I feel I might need to start using the latex Jew

you son of a bitch

Kekd

Kek

>21st centry
>getting married to western women

>potential std

Well, my wife and i been together about 15 years so heres to hoping.