Veeky Forums awards 2016

And the award for most useless board on all of Veeky Forums goes to... Veeky Forums.

Congratulations. I didn't think anyone could be any more pseudo-intellectual and wasteful than Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=buy bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a Veeky Forums regular, I agree.

Fuck you poor no life direction one direction loving bitch made coffee fetcher water boy faggot

This board is love. We are all one happy family here.

bizninja.boards.net

Never forget.

Who is this fag? And why is he pretending 90% of people here aren't NEET?

/v/ is worse at the moment. Atleast Veeky Forums isnt nintendogaf.

OP lost money on something shilled here.

Who are you to say that? In all seriousness, I'd love to see Hiro make a post like that about us.

Tbh the board isnt worth it. It really is just a quarantine board

without a doubt. probably went all in on ETH

>hates Veeky Forums
>hates Veeky Forums
I'd bet it's some idiot from Veeky Forums or /x/, the feel good boards for the cognitively challenged.

I actually lost money by wasting my time with you faggots which clearly don't have the slightest clue about how to make money.

I'm asking you some simple fucking everyday questions which should be common sense for your board.
Please send me links for: a,b,c,d,e.
How do I buy bitcoin?
What are your opinions on x,y,z.
What did you think of the latest pump & dump?
Why don't you guys make threads about Patreon,Indiegogo,Kickstarters,crowdfunding in general when these really are the easiest ways to make money.
Why aren't you guys referencing other websites for online money making
Why isn't anyone talking about how important popularity is for ad sense and referral links.
Why aren't we talking jobs, talents, easy ways to gain skills(learn another language, learn programming, learn to drawfag, learn plumbing, engineering, fixing a car)
How do I manage a business in X domain.
How do I invest my x amount in order to live forever as a neet with a decent income and no stress.
How do I sell X.
Etc. etc. etc.

You faggots can't answer even 2 questions, even the ones which don't need real answers like opinions. You're too anti social even for Veeky Forums.

>How do I buy bitcoin?

It's best for you to stay away from btc, grandpa.

>Thinks we don't know how to make money
>Desperately wants info on meme cryptos, penny stocks, network marketing, etc - literally every get rich quick scheme in the book

Thanks for the laugh OP. You remind me of the kids in my hometown who live at home and lease entry level Audis so they can tell people they're making it as an entrepreneur. Why not just sell Vemma? lmao

Hey OP, I hear Cutco is hiring!

Let's be honest, you rank between them.

ITT: OP is soooooooooo smart he can't even figure out how to use Google and has to come to Veeky Forums and beg for help.

Yeah OP- you're real special. LOL!

>cope

>And the award for most useless board on all of Veeky Forums goes to... Veeky Forums.
jokes on you I make 2000$ on XMR
What did you do huh? Play a hat simulator in your boxers while I made money in my boxers?

Veeky Forums can't use Google, can they?

Here you go gramps, no need to get upset:
lmgtfy.com/?q=buy bitcoin

>The answer to your question is on Google
>THEN WHY AREN'T YOU SPOONFEEDING ME IS IT BECAUSE YOUR TO RETARDED TO USE GOOGLE UNLIKE ME WHO ARE SMART

'Member when OP wasn't a faggot?

>makes a post about how shitty this board is
>in itself op contributes to the fuckery.

Mfw