Houston:

Meet is happening at the Happy Teahouse on westheimer and dunvale. The plan is to talk shit for about an hour or so, gives everyone enough time to come over, especially those who are getting here from different towns. Departure time is at 8:45-9:00PM, the plan is to go through the loop. There will be two sets of drivers, cruisers and speeders. If you feel the need for speed go with the speeders, be cautious of your surroundings and don't get over excited that you lose focus. For those who just want to sit back and relax, you can go with the cruisers, there will be a few stops taken so crusiers can catch up to the speeders. If you get lost, so be it, use your GPS and get back into the highway somehow. Download the app Zello and look for the h/o/u group, this will be our form of communication, we will test this out before leaving Happy Teahouse, Hazard lights will be used as a form of signal, other than Zello. Don't drive like a retard and you should be okay, see you there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=K4SX3JuL63c
youtube.com/watch?v=43nDydYElsI
youtube.com/watch?v=ThRVyj4cwOM
wunderground.com/q/zmw:77084.1.99999?sp=KTXHOUST29
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.loudtalks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember
Wear a hockey mask
Get some netting across your window

And don't forget the lube

are we gonna meet back up at the teahouse after the loop

no, someone will upload a map in a bit with a checkpoint in the south and north. the plan is to do a loop or two and meet back at track 21 for some go kart racing

hey guys, any suggestion for our nothern check point ?

Just any gas station

We need a theme song.

Hype

Uh? Okay?

I got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

how about this shell? lowest price in the area, it's in the north east side of 610 more north than east

My 3 suggestions:

1. Space Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=K4SX3JuL63c

2. Tokyo Drift
youtube.com/watch?v=43nDydYElsI

3. Need for Speed
youtube.com/watch?v=ThRVyj4cwOM

Hourly forecast for those who have no wet grip, such as myself.

Son of a fuck.

>detailing car in the garage right now
Wellp

space boy

Currently storming in Tomball/Cypress pretty bad.

Track 21 here. Been dry all day.

Brakes are done.

Shiny rotors :)

Yeah, unfortunately my braking will be sup par for a while until the set in...

I was hoping for a super firm pedal feel but you know.. Hondas are fairly weak at that

Hey so when is everyone getting there? 8-8:30?

Tell me about it.

Braided stainless steel brake lines might help. Also I just got this fortune in my cookie. Foreshadowing maybe?

I'll probably be there right at 8. Maybe earlier not sure yet.

If you want a firm pedal feel, go for a manual braking setup. Stock calipers with stock master cylinder's going to be mush no matter what. Look at Wilwood and Stoptech.

Yeah braided lines don't really do much. It's still a rubber line that holds the fluid, it's just armored to prevent knicks from whatever.

Really if I want better braking I'll need better brakes. These aren't bad though, just a soft pedal.

Oh I thought the braid kept the line from swelling too much. Oh well there goes my next upgrade.

That's still Fifth Ward. LBJ is right over there.

I've heard that they do help since it keeps the inner line from flexing so much. Not as much as mechanical, but better than OE

Maybe they help a tiny amount but that's 99% sales crap. It's stil a rubber tube, and even rubber tubes don't flex a ton.

They're good on bikes and applications where a line could get damaged.

That said if I were replacing them I would spend the extra sheckles on the braided for whatever little amount the help.

I agree, space boy is the best

Best fortune cookie. I'm definitely going to be going all out: I don't fear death tonight.

You a fool white boy, I tell you niggas what, we ridin tomorrow, shit's getting real out there son, ya'll niggas be cookin up some crazy in yo head. Shit, nigga ain't like he ain't scared of death, well once you get struck by the bolt, nigga you be popeyes

I don't know what you said, but I vaguely agree.

Well you aren't wrong, but at the same time, we have been planning for this for a while now. If things really do get that bad, we can just do it tomorrow, but we still have a few hours to see how the weather changes.

Space Boy for Space City.

So what's our crew name? We tried to come up with ideas around the last meet, but none of them were terribly good. Something in the vein of Akina Speed Stars, Red Suns, et cetera, then we can hit up /osg/ and commission stickers and be ofish, nigga.

>tfw the captcha asks me to select a honda storefront

The storms seem to be right on time.

what's wrong with "h/o/u" ? that wag we know who's part of the houston Veeky Forums community any other name would be cheesey

The Keks

kek

how many people are still heading out? if anything we can hang at teahouse, i don't think 610 floods too hard. since it's raining i think I'll stick with the cruisers... absolutely no grip in the rain

Ain't no pussy, nigga, I said I'd be there, I'mma be there.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, let's do the meet since it's not raining that hard but I'm a bit hesitant speeding on wet conditions. Hey, at least it will be still.. I hope I'm not stranded by my fellow Veeky Forumstists.

It looks like it'll clear up some time around midnight, which seems like the best time to do loop runs anyway, since there'll be even less traffic.

wunderground.com/q/zmw:77084.1.99999?sp=KTXHOUST29

If I stay out more than midnight then mom will take away my good boy points.

I know this is a joke, but I seriously hope no one in the crew is this pathetic that they can't do midnight runs.

I'm sorry user, but I am really that pathetic. I'm a very young lonely guy who considers himself a real robot.

I washed my car after a few months, but then the rain came and ruined my mood, what do I do anons?

sowhat do you guys drive? im in the city of beaumont just moved from central cali where i was pretty active in the car community there. im willing to drive 1.5+ hours too meet. theres nothing in this forsaken city lol

Well we're meeting in 3 hours, so if you're planning to go, you'd pretty much have to leave now.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.loudtalks

Install that, search for H/o/u, and this is our poster in progress.

Are yall still going? Im like 2 inches off the ground, I don't fuck with rain. But my weedman lives close by so we'll see. Most likely I'll hang out up there 730-830 then just go home.

>beaumont
I'm so sorry for your loss

I drive an SC400, I hope we can make a decent car community by ourselves. I think 4 of us are meeting at the least, hope more are coming

as mentioned, download the app and join us.

Rain or shine cucks

What're you driving?

he is dragging his apartment to the meet.

Hell yeah, someone that finally gets it. You're alright, Eur/o/trash.

hahah literally. ill try to stop by if i can, its raining cows here and my tires are not for rainy days

What do you drive br/o/?

>I hope we can make a decent car community by ourselves

You don't know how much I want this.

Mk3 supra

thanks ill try to meet you guys there. how often you guys meet?

91 integra

Last meet was January? February? That was actually the very first H/o/u meet, so intervals aren't really set up yet.

But the time between this one and the last one has been about 3-4 months.

In my opinion, I'd want something closer to monthly.

Black s2k user.

I think I'll come out after all.

Are you the OG Htown Soup? I've been wanting to meet you for a long while. It'd be tight if you showed.

Me too senpai

Well if you plan to come, we'll look out for a integra

Monthly would be nice

So we have someone with a DSLR camera, someone with a radar detector, and doesn't Focus ST have a dash cam?

>Flash flood warning in effect until 8:15

WELP

I'm still going.

Lol yeah. Dont expect much of me or my car. Ill come out as long as I can make it out of my neighborhood.

back there we did it every weekend saturday nights. i miss it so much haha

I agree on monthly meets

Maybe the rain will add cooler effects, depending on how many cars there are and how many pics I take, I'll post the pictures, but where?

anons i really wanted this so bad I leave monday to chicago, and then conneticut after that so no h/o/u meets for me but I'm pretty low and already lost my previous car to floods so if hillcroft and westheimer aren't flooded at all I'll make it to my last houston car meet for a really long time

It has to happen tonight, gentlemen. We will not allow ourselves to be overcome by nature.

It sucks that you're leaving br/o/, but you know, the rain is not too bad, it's gone quite down, it's not going to be flooded.

There's more coming in from the south.

Weekly Veeky Forums meets in Cali?

You're right.. but we still have 2hrs so let's hope it just passes through without raining.

With this rain, I'd have to take a newer car, as my Excalibur is not even remotely waterproof and the tires on my Cadillac are crap in the rain.

I'd have to show up in a 2012 Lincoln MKZ...

yea, most of our crew came together every weekend some members met fridays saturdays and sometimes sundays too
but the official meets where everyone was welcome were monthly

I'm really hoping so. it's already gone down a bit here southwest of the loop, but I don't mind rain I just meed to flooding to go down a couple streets already have cars stalled on then

>THIS RAIN RUINING EVERYTHING

The whole week? THE WHOLE FUCKING WEEK?!!

>can't go to wrestling match
>can't go to meet either

fucking weather.

2 hours to go.

I'm still going rain or shine.

I'll go aswell. looks like light/no rain for the rest of the day. drains are working well

i ain't going. Fuck dying maybe when it ain't rainung yall niggez bad drivers to begin with

True br/o/s.

>being this inconfident with your own driving skills

Fuck off.

Track 21 reporting, it stopped raining on this side.