Hello darkness my old friend

Hello darkness my old friend

>$48.50

Bought NVAX at 1.45

Will I make up my losses on monday? I think all of them are in a position to go green monday but I'm only 50/50 on NVAX doing that.

Are you retarded? With that amount of money you should just invest in companies that have steady growth and a good track record. The risk/ reward ratio is just fukin dumb.

Brb risking 50 dollars for a 1.50 gain

Its called a hobby

>Losing $1.50 in one week

Enjoy being homeless

>Single digit share amounts.

Jesus Christ user are you actually complaining about a $1.50 loss?

Know this, you will never make it if you're this much of a pussy.

Eh I was just being dramatic I was expecting losses today because the were already trending downward. Expecting a big pull into the green on monday for all of my stocks besides Ford.

Then why not actually go out and play blackjack or poker. At least you have a chance of winning more money and actually have fun.

Investing isn't a fukin hobby retard

Tbh i was just memeing away im sorry for bothering you buddy :(

Yes it certainly is I havent had this much fun in months and ive got a steady supply of vagina at home waiting for me

Was it really this easy to trigger you guys

Why do you care what i spend 50 bucks on

7 shares MSTX
You're gonna regret that when it hits five bucks. Throw a grand in there and thank me later.

Nicely done. Details?

Part of my discipline with this is that I have to keep it as a hobby, regardless of the carrot on the stick.

Trust me, I sure as hell want to buy more MSTX.

Fukkin lol nobodies triggered you pathetic virgin. You wanna lose money go ahead, it'll look better in my bank account anyways

what app is that?

robinhood

Advice? I enjoy getting better at my hobbies over time

Stop investing in meme stocks and start off with a solid foundation of good reliable companies. Look for some that are maybe having a stroke of bad luck and get in while stock is lower. Then play your meme stocks on the side if you want.

Yeah i feel that, i started with such a low amount of money though i figured id only play the penny stocks but i see the benefits of less volatile stocks

Thanks

Are these Google now screenshots?

Neat.

Is there an app like this for cryptocurrency?

It all adds up if you invest monthly though. Go long on a few companies for a few months, and just keep investing in the using the dollar averaging method. Then play your penny stocks on the side when you get better at reading trends and technical analysis

Same boat doggie, i'll post a lil screenshot later but I have about $85 in there. Figure that it's a good way to hold my money while still fucking around with it. If i lose it I don't really care I would have spent it on dumb shit like food anyway.

>Boost Mobile

LMAO

You're such a great fucking investor. $700 holy shit. Please kill yourself faggot.

>makes fun of investing 700 dollars
>invests 85 dollars

How does having an s7 with 4g lte supposed to make me feel bad?

Both poorfags

>Complaining about losing two bucks
lol

I've lost a good two or three hundred dollars this past week.

what is all this? im new

Its called the stock market

Theyre using a brokerage app called robinhood
It gives commission free trades and no account minimums
There is a robinhood general thread up every day

thanks man i really want to get into trading but dont know how it works

I don't have this app, what does new cards mean?

Its ok pajeet you will figure it out

not sure what people are bitching about.. I'm $15 in the hole because I started using Robinhood the same fucking day we had that dip with the banks and shit. down 15. gained back 5 dollars so far. as soon as the banks and shit effected get back in order I'm sure I'll be rolling.

how do you guys deal with taxes with robbinhood

do they mail you a statement?

>paying taxes

I'm new to the market

If I buy NVAX stocks today and the trade goes through on Monday will I be buying at the stock price today or Monday.

Next best price Monday morning.

Blockfolio

>brokerage
>robinhood
pick one

someone teach me

Its just where news articles pop up on the app. Also alerts when something in your watch list moves significantly

They provide tax documents on the year available to download in like February

>Yes it certainly is I havent had this much fun in months

what kind of life do you live dude

Actually a good one I go running and hiking and have a great GF and have great friends even smoke the reefer however I happen to really enjoy the stock market its like how people play farmville, well I do this

I know what you mean, I also put in a small amount of around $600 and I just play around. It's like gambling but with more variables.

how did u know my name?????

I've been watching Ariad Pharma on the side line over the past few years, was at$20 a few years back and took a sharp fall because of some sketchy liver meds, been climbing ever since, I think it'll plateau around 15 or 16 dollars within the next year or so

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D