Hey xmr bag holders, what's your chief scientist's name? Oh that's right, you don't have one

Hey xmr bag holders, what's your chief scientist's name? Oh that's right, you don't have one.

ETH - 1
Atheists - 0

I am actually Monero's Chief Bank Maker.

My job is to make us all fat stack$. Beats science any day.

And I'm BTCs Chief Finance Officer

i got off XMR a while ago.. made profits dumping and shorting

Its not over yet, XMR will rise again

VITALIK THE GOD

OP please periscope if you're there

Hahahaha faggot chief scientist!!

What a crock of shit

Are they trying to suck up all the friendly meme power from Dogecoin into their soulless tentacles?
Clever strategy.

Vitalik is no scientist.
More like chief snake oil salesman.

I dunno man.
He's published papers and continues to publish papers, plus he's working on experimental technology.
Sounds pretty scientist worthy to me

Everyone can release a shitty white paper m8.

Monero Chief Bank Maker checking in. Hope you guys are ready for 800% gains over the next 5 weeks! No need to thank me, it's my job as CBM to inform you of where da phat $tack$ are at.

Monero is dead technology. Zcash is released later this month (incidentally co developed by ethereum chief scientist vitalik buterin) rendering monero pretty much useless.

Maybe if you had a chief scientist youd have a fucking gui by now you silly dipshits.

Monero is destined for the dustbin, dump your bags now before its too late and buy ethereum

Eth is shit.

Vcash is darknet monies its better in every way

Ripple is banker money and will beat BTC

Lsk is better than eth

And dgb will dominate the gaming

Thank me Pater

Only actual scientists get them published though.

You are stupid. ETH is king. All other cryptos obsolete. Apart from waves.

Thank me later

Top kek

Fuck ether

Stay poor :^)

Vitaliks papers arent published in any reputable scientific magazine you delusional eth huffer

>erh is king
Top lel

Hey, guy? I'm not here to talk tech or science. Ok guy? I'm here to make us all bank. Whether or not the tech is bad, monero is going up 800% in 5 weeks. Time to buy some guy.

It won't. nobody is going to buy your monero bags off you.

Vcash is an interesting technology but the consensus algo can easily be used to collude amongst miners.

Ripple and Lisk's confirmation system takes about 10x longer to get the same level of security as ether. And if you're comparing ether to lisk, lisk won't go anywhere simply because it is not scalable. It is built into the coin that only a small number of people use it. ETH is the only coin with the scalability to become wide spread.

XMR is pumping. Idiot.

Also a huge problem with most of you with crypto

YOU GO ALL IN ONE COIN EVERY TIME

Stop doing that. DIVERSIFY

People keep posting this like it means something, it's just what one retard on biz said one time

>at this one moment in time xmr is moving upwards so by definition it's good

Stay poor

>Stay poor

People keep posting this like it means something, it's just what one retard on biz said one time