Unplanned children

Just a reminder fellow biz brothers, going bareback is planning for children.
I recently went through a pregnancy scare. Luckily for me it was a false positive. But this experience made me realize how having kids could potentially set you back years from achieving your dreams. I'm 25 years old and earn low 6 figures. When I thought I knocked up my girl I went into depression. My plans to triple my income felt shattered.
Biz, always wear rubber. Even if she says she's taking a form of birth control, always wear rubber.
I pull out wearing rubber now..

There's nothing better drilling down and dumping a hot one in the ol' lady. I'll take my chances.

Im 26 and if i can find a woman who is worth a fuck and will stick around and raise the kids w me i would pump out 13-17 kids. After they turn 5 im like GO CHILD LABOR FORCE!

I know this is /r9k/ tier material, but i cant even get a girl. (too lazy and uninterested)

Anywho, i hang around Veeky Forums for the mad gains. I dont think children will set you back user. If you really love the girl and your kids, they will provide you with unending motivation to achieve your dreams.

random unwanted kids is not good though

children don't actually cost that much.

the major expense is lost income from one parent staying home, but if you can afford child care (and it's tax deductible!) then kids don't really cost much. Less than $300 a month on average if you don't pay daycare in my experience.

nice work not reproducing though.

>it's tax deductible
actually most of the expenses of having kids are tax deductible.

you'll probably make a profit most years just off their deductions. Not just money off your taxes, but in most case the IRS actually pays you to have kids. I make about $3000 a year cash from the government for each of my kids.

to be fair that's pretty close to what I spend on them, so they don't actually cost me anything.

>Just a reminder fellow biz brothers, going bareback is planning for children.
This shit right here. Not even one of those kids will ruin your life people, but this is the truth.

>I make about $3000 a year cash from the government for each of my kids.
>to be fair that's pretty close to what I spend on them, so they don't actually cost me anything.
Uhhh, are you in the US?

yes.

Sauce?

On her tits preferably

How are you only spending $250 a month on a kid? That's poverty level.

How much could a kid really cost?

Just give them lots of food so they grow to be a fully functional and nutritional adult, while also making sure they're sleeping correctly so they grow correctly.

They cost a fuckload of time, and that's the most limited resource you have.

Get a vasectomy, kook.

Protip:
Anal sex does not lead to pregnancy. Either put it in her butt, or go gay.

I want kids though.

Dad here. After having my daughter (she's 18 months now), my motivations changed completely. Pretty much everything I did before was for myself. Now almost everything I do is for my daughter. I don't think about earning/saving money in terms of early retirement anymore. I think about how I'm going to pay for my little girl's college. I worry about how she's going to be able to afford anything considering what the cost of housing and education have been doing recently. Wife and I have a net worth around $500-600k, but I went from feeling pretty good about that to feeling dirt poor after we had a baby. The current costs aren't bad, especially since we don't pay for child care, but thinking of the potential future costs makes me nervous. And then what if we have another kid?

That sounds terrible.

lol op she wanted u to get her pregnant so shed be devoted to u girl just wants guy to know them and let them be loved be her

I guess I was gambling, but I went bareback for almost twenty years.
Mfw it took me over a year to have a kid once I wanted one/stopped pulling out.

I have mastered my pullout game my dicks too big for condoms feels like it's cutting off circulation

Should work on your grammar game now.

My man it's pretty fucking easy imo

Maybe.
I always had a suspicion that those guys who claimed their kids came from precum were lying and busted huge nuts in reality.

It does sound terrible, but its really rewarding in some ways as well. When you come home from work and your little girl runs over to you excitedly yelling "dada," you kind of forget about all of that other stuff for awhile.

Yeah defiantly got cucked pre cum contains no sperm

actually there was a study done and a small percent of the time it does have sperm, you can probably find it on jewgle somewhere. stay safe lad

delet

Grats on avoiding the kid meme.

I got cut last week. Assuming my wife lets me near her with my dick ever again itll be without rubbers.

Feelgoodman

Nothing beats bareback. Your pullout game must be strong. Otherwise get a vasectomy

What the fuck is a kid going to in a month that will cost $250 every time? Food is a fraction of that, so is their share of the water use, so is their share of the power and gas use.... They'd to be in sports and music at the same time or something to justify that kind of expense.
literally Cat's in the Cradle

I love my daughter. I have achieved all my goals. Im 28 and wouldnt trade my life for anything. Take this shit to /rk9/

can't wait til your daughter has jamal's big black dick in her mouth

God damn what the FUCK are we going to get RISUG?

I want male birth control already. Sex with a condom is literally worse than no sex at all. I can't feel anything, I can never finish, and it's not even as good for the girl.

I cannot fucking wait for male birth control. Take the guessing out and completely remove (or almost completely remove) the vulnerability of a girl lying about birth control or sabotaging condoms.

What if she turns out to be a whore?

Just get a vasectomy, it's an outpatient operation and it's reversible.

>long-term postvasectomy discomfort is experienced at a frequency which ranges between 15% and 33%
>The typical success rate of pregnancy following a vasectomy reversal is around 55% if performed within 10 years, and drops to around 25% if performed after 10 years
Yeah, no thanks.

I want kids *at some point*, just not now. RISUG would allow me to do that without having a ~60% chance of just being completely fucked either through chronic pain or inability to have children.

Also, kek at the wikipedia article explaining ideological reasons for getting a vasectomy. All of them are basically "Men should just man up and take responsibility! Women have been doing all the work with contraceptives and it's about time that men share the burden!"

Yeah, well, your birth control is a single pill you take every day and you can reverse it whenever you want by just not taking the pill. You don't have to get a procedure, you don't have a 1/3 chance of having permanent chronic pain, you don't have a >50% chance of never being able to have kids no matter what.

If I already had kids and raised them for a while, which would probably give me enough insight to say whether or not I ever want more, then I might consider a vasectomy. Otherwise? Fuck that, I'm not a cuck.

The pill fucks with their ability to properly pick a mate and screws with their hormones, it's like they're on their period 24/7

>The pill fucks with their ability to properly pick a mate and screws with their hormones
True

>it's like they're on their period 24/7
If that's the case then something is absolutely wrong and they should (and can, very easily) try a different type of birth control. There are a ton of different oral medications, and on top of that all the other styles they can pick from (implant, shot, IUD).

If she's (or you're) worried about her properly picking a mate, then she shouldn't be on birth control anyway now, should she?

I'm single, that's just my experience in the past, granted I have stuck my dick in crazy plenty of times so I don't know if it's just an unrelated correlation.

No no, being in permanent period-mode and all the emotional instability that comes with it is a really common side effect. I'm trying to remember and as best as I can, I think almost every single girl I've been with or dated has experienced that at one point or another. Usually, it was their first birth control, so their doctor changed them over to a different one and the symptoms went away.

>low 6 figures

And here I am just turned 27 on 40k and close to killing myself

What's your secret OP?

>other than hard work and muh bootstraps

I've realised that I will never be happy or in a stable relationship healthy relationship until I make mad money and have freedom. Wage slavery, low income and a dead end job has seriously destroyed my sense of self worth and self esteem is at an all time low. I've got to make a plan to at least make something happen by 30 or I will probably seriously kill myself.

Also Cumming in a girls pussy is one of the greatest feelings ever but the aftermath is just not worth it.

>Also Cumming in a girls pussy is one of the greatest feelings ever but the aftermath is just not worth it.
This, entirely this. It's like heroin.