What do you think of my landing page?

What do you think of my landing page?

Not bad for 10 minutes of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

107.170.17.223/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Contracts isn't a proper noun.

not bad
which traffic source and network? And what are your bids on which keyword?

Fixed. Thanks

Still in the "design" phase. I'll post a pic of the dashboard shortly.

How did you make the landing page?

I'm a big 4 auditor familiar with IFRS, need anything? I've been looking for online part-time work or something like that.

If you're interested hit me up at [email protected]

Bootstrap - from the ground up.

I'll be in touch shortly. Thanks.

It's turtles all the way down

Then that's impressive for 10 minutes work. I need to create a whole bunch of landing pages myself, fake news sites, mobile friendly pages, the whole works. Any tips? Tools?

If you need anything, shoot me an email at
isthisnametaken84 at gmail com

I will, thanks!

>copies and pastes bootstrap theme
>changes text
>look at me guise I'm web developer

Pretty much spot on actually

I wan't do do some affiliate marketing and be payed via crypto currency or cash.
Do you guys know a way to do this or do I have to found a LLC for my first campaigns?

Not at all. Don't get me wrong, I have been guilty of this in the past. This time? I am very proud of what I have got...

Still not ready to share the Dashboard but here is the "Beta" landing page - all values are changed with one setting.

Making my life easier when it launches...

it can get worse

>"web developer" friend
>"HTML is programming"
>wordpress major
>1001 plugins
>train of thought for everything is basically "there must be a plugin for it"
>How do I insert a tag... hmmm... there must be a plugin for that
>every time WP updates itself the site breaks and he calls me
>thinking about charging him

Don't be ashamed of it. I used to do it and sold static websites $50 a pop to small businesses. Easiest money I ever made.

Sounds more autistic than the vBulliten forum fags that call themselves developers because they twink with some admin panel settings.

A preview of what I am working on...

107.170.17.223/ (Domain/Name TBC)

Good brah. But very generic. Stock picture, empty baseline and probably stolen icons. Fine if it is just a landing page, but seek for something to differenciate yourself from the billion template-pages that looks exactly like yours if you go long term. Godspeed user san

Come up with a feature that if the client doesn't pay the invoice, it starts to send creepy shit in the invoice sending again. Like it replaces

>Website Design Services......... $199

with

>Dead Puppies......... 199

then automatically makes a meme where the company name is mentioned to not pay invoices and then posts it on random websites

You scare me...

come back after you legitimately do work for a business that can easily afford it and won't pay

Going to business without a plan to get your invoices paid is suicide. There are laws for that.

Laws for suicide, business, or plans?

All of the above.

We desperatly need a quote from Pat 'i m totally a lawyer guize I swear' Baetman.

>straight up asking for user data
>no intro or attempt at convincing the user
this is bad UX, you sure you don't want to ask ?

Thanks!

privacy is SJW tier quantum bullshit

>no mention of privacy
"OBVIOUS SCAM"

>"We take care of your privacy and will never sell it out to anyone etc etc."
"THAT JUST MEANS THEY ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO DO IT"

Looks pretty good.

NOW GO GET SALES.

Good, now the question is, where do you get traffic and people making you money? that's the problem.

its not about the ethics, its about getting clients.

(You)
apologies for the trip.

let me market it in germany plz

isthisnametaken84 at gmail com

Since you've already offered to help me I might as well see if I can help you strategize.

How are you pre-selling this? You need to have some convincing review site or blog to do the job for you. If you're not pre-selling (ads traffic for example) you need to incorporate a features page to really bring it home. That, and a 30-60 second video that really sticks.