Passive income

So how do you guys make your passive income while you are at work?

Not including the stock market

Other urls found in this thread:

globalpropertyguide.com/North-America/United-States/Rental-Yields
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop making this fucking thread.

the stock market

bonds

investment of all sorts

Seriously

Can I go to banks for investments oppertunities, or is that ill advised?

buy bonds from the Fed

Earnhoney. Make like 10 bucks a day just to play videos. Runs passively while I'm at work and leave my laptops going with it. Pays out to paypal

www.earnhoney.com/home/?referrer=11E7921989

I hire people to work and then I shitpost on Veeky Forums all day while they go out and make me money.

I use this too. How do you make 10$ per day? I only make about 1.50$ a day.

lol

start a small business that can be outsourced like dropshipping

While at work?

Take naps on the clock. Steal office supplies.

Royalties on books and music, yo.
Have an online buisness, but it's contract work, so I actually have to work to make that money, but it's a second income. That isn't from the man.

Rental property, bay-bee

What kind if online business?

Depends on your location because of ad demand. I have 3 tabs of matched cars focused daily in Ontario and make around that much. Multiple devices are allowed.

holding bitcoin.

have a bot and trade forex, and pray that your bot doesnt do stupid shit while you are away

he makes $10 from the refs of dumb niggers like you sorry.

Bitcoin is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, screw you guys and your crypto currency

I make apps under contract. It's a pretty good gig. The app market is hot now

Rental property. I have a duplex and a small house. I pay a property manager to care for them.

hows that working out for you.. usually, you only get around 7% ROI on property P.A.

Not trying to diss, but wouldnt having a property manager eat at that already profit margin?

I still like property tho because of capital gains alone.

If you're only getting 7% COCR, you're doing it wrong.

globalpropertyguide.com/North-America/United-States/Rental-Yields

hey, i dont make the prices man.. just talking averages here

Can you make fake accounts?

Is this video watching completely passive? Would it work, for example, if I'd rent a virtual computer (~.17 USD/24h) and run it there?

>have a bot and trade forex

I've always wondered on what principles such bots run. Care to share?

it's not the dumbest thing but it's flawed and not getting fixed. i don't believe in bitcoin because i don't believe in the current devs capable of tying their shoes.

it all depends on the trading algorithm.. im just as clueless, because i dont have a market-beater bot.

I bought the 1 bedroom cuckshack next door. Making it a weekend rental and shooting for breaking even. Whatever. I doubled my back yard, got a nice little shed out of it. I can eat the mortgage if i have too. Hoping to move in a year or 2 and sell both these shit tier houses.

Crypto ma nigga

What is drop shipping?

>market-beater bot

So what kind of bot do you have then? You don't know how it works?

I was thinking about getting fx stabilizer bot but I don't have fast Internet where I am and my computer is pretty slow as well. Does that have any affect on it? Does the speed of the computer affect the bots performance? Or are the trades not extremely time sensitive?

>Poorbro
strong name to post content correlation

>bitcoin not making progress
go back to /r/btc you dumb troll

prove me wrong i'm waiting. not a single real progress was made in the last 5 years. still no fix for scalability issues. still no fix for centralized mining.

Sup boys, heard u like passive income.
4month ago i released a program. Made a few hundred bucks so far and recently signed two affiliate programs with othe companies. Well i'm going to jail soon so if anyone wants to take over to earn some easy money... i'm willing to transfer ownership and all rights to a fellow user

Post throwaway

I'm interested user

[email protected]

my mother

[email protected]

Waiting for my lawyer to call me. Will write you both right after

Stop not contributing.

>Royalties on books and music

rule of thumb: if you work for it it's not passive

You literally don't understand why this thread is retarded? Passive income doesn't exist unless you inherit it. There is no such thing as working for passive income you fucking idiots.

HEY GUYS SHARE YOUR SECRETS AS TO HOW TO MAKE PASSIVE INCOME AS I AM A LAZY FUCKING RETARD WHO COULDN'T THINK MY WAY OUT OF A PAPER BAG

don't go to banks for investments

while they have access to some investing strategies, you get shit money for your investments, usually a fraction of a %.

Yes there is you faggot. It's called placing ads on your websites. It's called letting your server computer run 24/7 to host someone's shitty site like Veeky Forums or video game server.
What is bitcoing and altcoin mining?
Who is your exotic animal breeder?
What are your 500 items on e-bay doing?
How much is your Kickstarter gsthering?
What about your Steam greenlight sales?
What about your stinking truffles which tske 4 years to grow, but are worth every inch.
What is being an investor for a company?
And most importantly and most commonly... who is the CEO of your company which you produced and financed?