Rare Pepes

You have 30 seconds to explain why you haven't made 100%+ returns trading rare pepes on the counterparty DEX.

rarepepedirectory.com/
rarepepewallet.com/

Are you trying to stay poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK???

Pepe is more than a meme - Pepe is a lifestyle. Are you going to be one of the people who buys the bottom and gets obscenely rich, or are you just going to stand there and watch as it goes up until you FOMO in?

Welcome to the future, NEETs. Don't say I didn't give you a fucking heads up.

I don't understand it.

ok i created a wallet. how do i get pepes?

This the new dogecoin or what

Make a wallet at wallet.counterwallet.io (Pepe DEX coming soon™) and deposit XCP. Then buy Pepes from the market and send them to your rarepepe wallet.

Thankfully you don't need to understand it to get obscenely rich. You're welcome.

Is it backed by a blockchain? What percentage is premine? How to transfer Pepe? It looks like a Ponzi scheme to me

link to the market?

It's backed by the most secure blockchain on the planet, Bitcoin. It's a Counterparty (XCP) digital asset, duh. You can check the issuance of each Pepe for yourself - issuance for most Pepes is locked, so the displayed amount is the only amount that will be created, ever. You can store/transfer them from any Counterparty wallet.

Buy XCP on Poloniex, Shapeshift, or whatever exchange you NEETs use, then transfer them to your counterwallet. The counterwallet has a built-in DEX on the left side, labelled 'Exchange'. It's not rocket surgery.

>Rareness
It's rarity, nigger.

so these are assets issued by...you and then what?

so does this warning on counterparty DEX apply to these assets?

>Warning and Disclaimer: Every Counterparty asset can be viewed on the "Markets" page. The hosts of Counterwallet.io and Counterwallet.co do not filter very likely scam or fraudulent assets, and explicitly disclaim any responsibility therefor

Fuck off with your pony shit

you see, there is nothing that makes this pepe unique, I can copy and paste it a million times.

I didn't issue this shit, I am in no way affiliated with the creators. You can talk to them on telegram though, telegram.me/rarepepetradergroup

People said that about Bitcoin too. That doesn't mean your copypasta Pepes will be valuable. Get on the rocket now, or cry when you realize how much money you could have made.

As long as the Pepe you buy is listed on rarepepedirectory.com, you can be assured that it's legit. Imitators will come with time, but they will be valueless - don't fall for it. These Pepes are the real deal, and they're selling out fast.

but these pepes are shit. they're not dank even in the slightest. if they were dank I would buy, but they aren't dank. it seems pointless.

It's almost like you're trying to stay poor.

Did you get those Pepes, user?

wait can i make money off pepes like real money?

How do Pepes appreciate (or depreciate) in value?

No fucking way. Tell all the other boards. If we really want this to get going we are going to need more attention then Veeky Forums.

Look at the Counterparty DEX's chart for these Pepes, they're flying off the shelves. RAREPEPE went up 100% today.

They're a commodity like any other cryptocurrency, and limited in supply. Buy low, sell high - these Pepes are about to be in demand.

I want to give Veeky Forums some time to load up before letting the secret out.

>pay $2 USD to submit

Oh look, someone shilling on Veeky Forums for NEET donations

these threads are always pure autism

No. Im going to sit this out. Reason being i have a far better system in mind for the trading of dank pepes.

Hey again everyone, have you all loaded up your bags with Pepes?