Is the key to being successful waking up early? What time does biz wake up at...

Is the key to being successful waking up early? What time does biz wake up at? For the past few years my alarm has been set at 5:30am every day.

Gotta wake up early to suck off that morning wood faggot.

3pm

t. neet

You sound pretty lame desu senpai

Yeah I like waking up early, I get a lot done in the morning.

5am, but that's cause i like to hit the gym at 6

For the last few years my alarm has been set for just before 5AM because my job starts at 6AM.

The key to being successful is showing up to work on time, clean, groomed, and properly dressed.

5 am buddy
never trust transit

Dude fuck that.

I'm doing pretty well and I don't get up early. I never get up before 8:30 if I can avoid it.

I think it just matters that you can get up and get to work on days where you have to get up early for something.

I own a business too. Fuck that noise. Never liked mornings and prob never will.

Lucky fucker

I wake up and do some cardio every morning. helps me to be less of a depressed faggot at work

Set your alarm to go off before you have to actually begin getting ready for the day. You'll have time to lay down or doodle on your mobile device for a bit without actually getting out of bed.

This is not a good idea. You have to get out of bed immediately or you risk falling back asleep and waking up way way late.

t. that guy who always shows up at 8:04

How the fuck is he lucky?
You can be just as neet as him if you wanted.

"pretty well" != successful
You're a diet coke, not the real thing

That's a basic minimum requirement

I make $100/hr

Pretty bad idea.
In my experience at least the longer I stay in bed after I wake up the more tired I feel during the day.
I usually feel the best if I get out of bed immediately after my alarm goes off.

Up at 6:30. At my desk by 7:45. I am most productive in the first few hours of my day while I'm pounding coffee and no one is bothering me.

John Coffee. Like the drink. Only spelt different

Morning is the time of kings. The air is fresh, it's quiet, the morning sun feels so nice.

People who prefer to stay up late at night are just normaldehydes who like "dude beer lmao" and shit

what type of business?

4pm usually. every day

go back to /r9k/ pls

I wake up between 12 o'clock and 15 o'clock

Doing your...son?

6 to 7 am every day nigga. I just sleep more whenever I have free days.

Waking up after 10 am is degenerate

Wake at noon
Work at 2pm
Home at midnight
Sleep around 3am

Off-shift life

go away, slug