You take home ~$3K a month after taxes. How do you budget your money?

You take home ~$3K a month after taxes. How do you budget your money?

Find ugly woman
Provide heavy amounts of dick to ugly woman
Live completely free with no bills besides my own car and food and phone

I'm just a miser. I used to use MoneyManagerEx but it was just tedious.
I hear YouNeedABudget is very popular. I'm just lazy inputting all that shit manually just like MMeX.
Mint.com is free and auto-imports from your bank. It's another common tool.
Then there's old fashion excel spreadsheets.
Try em all and see what works best for you.

Fuck if I know, I spend that much.

That would be impossible.

My current expenses for this month is 8k and it's not even over yet.

>WoW, HBO GO, PSN, Netflix
Lad you could be making money or being productive during the time you spend on those things.

He's a dingus.

Ever heard of fun?

>mortgage
>electricity
>internet
>subscriptions
>misc

you are the same guy preaching about rent being a waste of money aren't you?

Yeah I tried it once. I cleaned out my bank account and then some, yet I had nothing to show for it. Time should primarily spent learning how to make more money or making money. Most other things are a waste.

>grew up poor
>have the mental capacity to live on $500 a month
>make 6 figures now

Feels good. I'm going to retire so fucking early.

You only pay 70 for eletric..where the fuck do you live.

>subscribing to neo-WoW
For what purpose

What's the point of making money if you don't enjoy your life?

>Phone + Internet 120€
wtf i pay 49€ for unlimited internet & phone together

Well I'm at a point right now where I can't really enjoy my life because everything(within reason) I enjoy is out of reach(because I don't have any money) so I might as well make money and enjoy myself when I have money. I guess if you have as much money as you want you should have fun. But you could still be productive in other ways rather than just piss away your life with meaningless distractions. This is the ideal, of course, obviously everyone has their vices.

Long term mortgage for micro house(incl util) 300
Food 200
Beer/internet/misc 200

2300 in stocks/index funds

Very fucking poorly. Make sure and stockpile shit like a prepper so i dont go without.

At least its going to bad debt instead of stupid shit tho...

THIS.

i would agree to budget time for fun too though. Worki g 3 jobs just drove me to drinking every day and no social life. I was hapier at pizza slut...

My current budget is
545 for rent
65 utilities
40 internet
100 for food

so that would stay the same, I would probably move to a better apartment because I live near nigs and they blast shitty music at all hours.

So probably 1000 living, 500 fun fund, 1500 into investing.

Today on things that never happened (nor will happen in short, medium, or long term).

>Electricity: 70$

What the fuck? It's too expensive? how big is your house and how much do you consume?

I wouldn't change a thing. I would just invest more. Gotta think more long term.

$100 for food? Wtf do you eat all month, just straight ramen?

>$350 rent(i share a room illegally in student housing, not even a student)
>$50 phone
>$100 for food because I mostly mooch off the food at work because theres always spare food at work
>I use a stolen bus pass to get places, good for another year

My vices
>$400 monthly on drugs and alcohol

So for me that's taking home $1200 monthly, wasting $900, investing $200 and saving $100.

Need to get rid of my drug habit. Badly.

If I had $3000 monthly and the same bills, I'd invest $1000, and save $1000, the rest is loose change.

I have a huge drug habit but I work a 9-5 and honestly I save money well enough. I'll do better in life when I spend less on drugs so that's two birds with one stone too.

Wtf do you live without any water???

Then why are you wasting your time on Veeky Forums instead of making money? Do you actually come here for information? You could be spending your time better.

I hate judging people, but you my friend come off as a terrible person.

>having a mortgage
hahahahaha

What are you talking about? I have a job and make all the money I need.

Did you think I was saying I was poor? No, I have zero money anxiety. I've lived much poorer.

I'm at work right now and I figure I might as well get some info from Veeky Forums since I'm not completely busy, but I need to quickly get back to work suddenly and frequently.