youtube.com/watch?v=QU4nCXisAes
mega.nz/#!xNQk0baC!1yGKWkwtMDpsiif8y06GfI2MMz_Nrzhf4LMRMjRZdrE
youtube.com/watch?v=HQrxFQvsFWc
youtube.com/watch?v=-jb3-vQy7cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can Oni Madotsuki be megaten related?

Last thread

I don't wanna try to fight this love.

I forgot to remove Tue, sorry. Like anyone even cares.

>devil different

>feel fight fuck fuse game
This perfectly describes the franchise in a nutshell.

I care

It's still hard to believe we've been THIS CLOSE to Devil Summoner in English twice and it slipped through our fingers both times.

>that Septentrione music

I never get tired of it, preparing for a fight has never felt more hype

youtube.com/watch?v=THu-srFS5G0

>hoy humans

i think this is the fixed one

angels bad best better boss change chaos character dds demons desu devil different ending feel fight fuck fuse game getting god guy happen hoy humans ii iv kill law level literally neutral people persona play point pretty really route shit skills smt something standard system think true turn world yhvh

Yes user, this exact song was posted last thread and it convinced me to get DeSu2.

Now I'm having a hard time finding a physical copy of it.
If all else fails I'll have to wait for a sale.

LuciWalter would definitely say something like that.

It doesn't feel as special without an image.

Why not use Desmume or No$gba to emulate it? I remember there being Dubhe Anti Piracy or something, never managed to get the patch for it to work or my nds file was a corrupt DL.

I love the shit out of youtube.com/watch?v=1ysxjn37JPg

I'm too lazy to do it for just one word.

angels bad
kill law
turn world yhvh

I wanna play the version with most content and I like to own my megumi tennis games physically.

What I find curious is that this OST seems to be a lot better than the one of DeSu1, but I rarely see anyone bring it up.
It reminds me of the OST of Mega Man X games and other SNES RPGs, which gives me this feel of nostalgia and hype.

IKU YO

I prefer Deep Night and the tense tracks from 1
youtube.com/watch?v=4n-bcvbHNTk

Imo there's too much repetition in this song for me to really appreciate it, not the same user as the one you're responding to

>tfw no shin megami tennis

why live

Three times
Saturn version was planned but cancelled, because Saturn
PSP was also planned but SCEA cucked Atlus because muh qualifications
The fan translation will NEVER EVER be hacked in because no one is competent enough to do so

The two openings and these tunes are my favorite of the whole OST.
youtube.com/watch?v=q6AXCObI7z8
youtube.com/watch?v=ErL6SINTPHw

There's also this jingle that is fucking godly and under-appreciated.
youtube.com/watch?v=wLX0lBAOlQQ

But overall it just sounds like a low quality GBA OST. Which is weird compared to how good are the other megaten soundtracks.

IT'S NOT FAIR!

Long time no see, Stanley.

HO HEE

>no rehases
>now ps4 is literally all rehashes

>Everything dies in two hits, bosses take four
>A low level demon with weak phys hit all is the scariest fucking random encounter.
>But nothing matters because you save and reload as fast as you die and kill and respawn and win.

Navarre is the only person in SMT4 who did nothing wrong.

DDS1/2 all beaten. Truly we are the Digital Devil Saga.

Metatron would be the referee. But nobody will listen to him.

Persona tennis

>A low level demon with weak phys hit all is the scariest fucking random encounter.
Fuck Shinjuku.

Only if you don't count stupidity as being wrong.

And I don't know how much of a bitch Odin will be in IV:A, but he was bro-tier IV.

No, Persona will be the next Snowboard Kids title.

Will Koromaru replace the dog guy's place?

hoy, brudda

Sonic and Persona at the Olympic Games series when

>he wanted to fight god by warming up his heart with some jammin' jamaican beats

Cielo is 2 pure.

So buying Shin Megami Tensei IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse, and all of the DLC for both games costs exactly $130.18 dollars. Is it worth it?

Not even close.

The DLC is not worth it.
Get the protags fanservice DLC if you actually played SMT and SMT2. Otherwise it is not an obligatory buy.

The games are worth the money though, but maybe you should get SMT IV on a sale.

Don't buy make-it-easy DLC

>cant preorder apocalypse
fug

Why?

Hoy.

Raidou 3's Law path is looking pretty neat; I'm not sure I dig this new Lilith design, though.

>Is it worth it?

how much do you make a month

Top kek

I'm talking legit releases, son.

I still have a still from the old translation project from like two years ago, complete with ALLCAPS and uniform spacing

Hah, you mean this one? Well, at least it's better than nothing. I really want to know why Atlus didn't create a 3DS version of this game. Was there a lack of demand or something?

Is there any way to get the Fallen Angel Wing in (K)MT2 for the Jack Frost easter egg thing without cheating? It's 1/1000 chance otherwise, seems kinda stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=QU4nCXisAes

SMT IV goes on sale for like £20 on the eshop quite a bit, and you can probably find it cheapish is you look around amazon and other sites

Don't get the DLC it's shit

Is there a fusion calculator for SMT1? I have a good chart but I don't really know most of the demons though so level req is annoying.
Though it's interesting that the ghoul I got fused with one of the Tan-Ki in the area to make a Maneater.

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT BELIAL FUCK THIS NIGGER EVEN WITH CHAOS WAVE AND EXTRA ONE HE IS IMPOSSIBLE.

please anons, just a good fusion plz

Get one of those ranged attack racial skills, walk to the left bleachers, don't kill Rangda. Attack Belial. Belial can't get to you because of Rangda.

What ranged attack racial skill

Belial's the fire demon dude right?

Ice dance nigga, slap it on Yoohoo or something

Nope, I put my magic too high early on, so I had 28 MAG but low stats and was getting my ass whooped. But then I cracked Ice Rise from one of the free battles or whatever and slapped Ice Dance on the MC. I had curse dance as well, so I attacked Belial from a distance and got it to below half health, considering I was doing ~500 damage per ice hit. It attacked me and instead of murdering me it kept trying to seal my other demon's spell ability, so I hit it with another ice dance and killed it. It was tense though.

Sorry, not curse dance, one of the waves, chaos wave I think.

Odin is part of Polytheist Alliance and was the one who tricked Nanashi

I think it's one fron Viles. Chaos Wave I think?

>Hero isn't a Retriever

>tfw no evil snake waifu to tempt me from my qt rebel gf

My thought exactly.

Aleph is the one going on more fetch quests, so he should be the Retriever.

I don't understand Law in SMT4. Every option that is about not changing stuff and status quo gives Law points. But the momment the Archangels are freed they change everything about Mikado, abolish the class system, take technology from Tokyo to Mikado to reverse engineer it, and annihilate Tokyo(going from existence to non-existence is pretty big change, you know). So why is Law associated with not changing anything?

Law is associated with order.

Order=/=not changing

If the times demand change to maintain order then that's that for law.

Not to mention different individuals and groups can have different variations of an alignment. Mastema for instance is law but his actions are quite different to the archangels.

But abolishing the class system and taking technology from Tokyo to Mikado isn't necessary for maintaining order. It's just changing stuff for the benefit of the people. And isn't changing the system for the sake of the people chaotic? There is a question like that in the passage of ethics too.

It's been a while since I played SMTIV but in that tunnel of alignmentfaggotry or whatever it was called, wasn't there a question about bringing new technology into a civilisation? I thought the law answer for that was don't do it and the chaos answer was introduce the tech.

Seems like what that first guy says happens in the Law route differs quite alot from that

>SMT4 in charge of plot

is show as not available in my country amazon, and any other place will rip me off

The class system separated people, so I always thought the abolishment was so that everyone can brainlessly praise God together

if... is first in the timeline iirc. It all depends uow many people notice the incident.
Little/No people: Humanity goes on with their lives, leading to the events of I
Enough people: Humanity takes action in stopping the demon outbreak. Leads to the Persona series, but I don't know where Devil Summoner fits in the picture

route shit

Hama

Law in SMT4 is about perserving the Kingdom of Mikado and making sure everyone loves God. Everything the Archangels do is for the purpose of keeping their Kingdom legitimate and running. The kind of change that Chaos proposes involves destroying the kingdom and letting demons run loose with nothing to keep them in check.

Weren't the monks the guys trying to reverse-engineer technology, even before Gabriel and Co. make a powergrap, though?

Considering that the Angels turn the monastry into their mouthpiece, them trying to attain technology will probably become a non-issue in the Law ending.

SMT4 had an odd Japanese nationalist undertone to it. Note that although the archangels do order the monastery to master computers and create a digital database, taking knowledge from Tokyo's technology, they're also ordered to eliminate the "mystic script" and convert everything to the common language. The Law forces then, in this sense, are western values, foreign gods, rejecting the Japanese culture.

But, yeah, there's a division between the player choice's and the way the story actually executes it, since the nationalism stuff never comes up among the player choices.

RIP you

>Lilith getting any
as if, she had to settle down with silver medal Chaos Hero.

hi i'm that user from a while back that promised to upload his save eventually

here i am

i dont have heroes or chemtrail because jesus christ that takes a long time to grind but i have 999 mag and like 20+ red rider runs

mega.nz/#!xNQk0baC!1yGKWkwtMDpsiif8y06GfI2MMz_Nrzhf4LMRMjRZdrE

DebiSama is where Gotou and Thor don't escalate the situation and the nukes don't go off.

>never

Devil Summoner goes concurrently with Persona games. In Debisama, ambassador Thorman dies of a heart attack, and colonel Gotou is arrested. In Persona 1 there is Tamaki (If female protag) and the nephew of "T-Shirt" Isono from Devil Summoner, Also, Kuzunoha Detective Agency in P2. Rasen had a few good videos about the Megaten timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQrxFQvsFWc
youtube.com/watch?v=-jb3-vQy7cs

I'm not sure it's exactly nationalistic in its own world. You're never shown anything else other than Tokyo and Mikado.
I always take Neutral to be more humanist than anything, taking the side for the innocent and helpless people.

Thing is that in SMT 4 alignment choices are all over the place.
Some choices are based on the ideal, like preserving peace and status quo or just following orders, or break the passiveness of Mikado and being honest or inclusive.
Some choices were based entirely on allegiance, and were given simply for agreeing with Jonathan and Tayama or Walter and demons.
And a few were given to you simply by doing story-quests.

I still feel the Expanse section of IV has to be the best the franchise has seen as far as proper Law and Chaos go.

Whoever this terminal guardian is he is literally the only good SMT4 char

>he will never crossdress for you
why live

The terminal guardian is literally an average joe cosplaying as characters he saw on old anime reurns. The only difference betwern him and otakus is that he has a job and provides for his family.

It'll feel weird, playing SMT4A and hearing the same voice actor for Flynn. Is the terminal guardian in Apocalypse by the way?

Recarm.