Luckiest trade ever?

>Pic related is mine

7.40 commission good goy!

This literally means nothing.

Netflix hit a low of $93.26 today. I sold on Monday for $100.17.

how much did u buy for? nice panic sell

I'm going to guess around $120.

lol dude are you 16? is this your first time trading? wow you prevented yourself from losing 7% fucking congrats bro.

I just saved myself from losing 7.07% by selling XOM at 89 2 weeks ago. It happens. Act like you've been there before instead of BEST TRADE EVER OMG HOW FUCKING CRAZY IS THAT UNHEARD OF GAINZ BRO.

Around $85 a share.

>I just saved myself from losing 7.07% by selling XOM at 89 2 weeks ago

I sold Exxon back in June for $91.50. It went higher and then dropped. Why didn't you sell earlier?

jesus chwist

>fallacy thread

Told my Grandparents to buy PLUG and sell when they started seeing news articles about it. They made $60K. I in no way worked for an affiliated company and had insider info

Don't worry. Dude obviously can't into trading if they lost money on Exxon.

I actually didn't have it in my possession until 2 weeks ago. Weird situation where I inherited it as a child, my mom never kept up with it, and I had to track it down as an adult. So as soon as I got it I sold cause I'm a bubble-burst meme guy.

no one lost money on exxon what are you talking about? I'm saying I sold at 7% higher than it is now, so if I held it I would have 7% less money right now.

>saved myself from losing money
>somehow equals losing money
only on Veeky Forums

Seriously? You spent/risked 17,253 dollars just to make 18,524?

If you risked 17,253(28.93) on a decently volumed crypto coin like FLDC then you could have made 20 to 30x gains. You could buy a house or an animation studio or a video game studio.
Or you could have flipped it on a high volume crypto with a lot of peaks and dips.
Or you know... just easily fucking double it with any coin. You constantly get 20-50% daily from any coin on Poloniex.

You suck at trading, don't you? You also work 8-10 hours a day. That's why you don't bet on volatility.

Do what you want. I'm not going to take the risks you do with money.

>If you risked 17,253(28.93) on a decently volumed crypto coin like FLDC then you could have made 20 to 30x gains.
Put your own money on a shitcoin then.

Why are you telling us if its such a good deal?

That would be Buffett buying Wells Fargo three decades ago. Since then it's rise 8000%

>You constantly get 20-50% daily from any coin on Poloniex.
Or.. you just lose 100%

Dude just shut the fuck up
I've lost so much money on shitcoins it isn't even funny

When you have over $1000 on low volume shitcoins, you move markets.. big time