How can I get $150?

How can I get $150?

I'm almost 23 and have never had a job because my Dad won't let me. He always finds an excuse to not take me to interviews I get and when I did get one job, he wouldn't let me use any of his 4 fucking cars sitting in the driveway to get back and forth to work. I asked him if he could take me to a doctor to get a DOT physical to get my CDL and he says he doesn't have insurance on me, which I know is a damn lie because he uses it all the time when I'm sick. Why doesn't he want me to work?

I just need $150 to get my physical and get my learner's permit. Then I'll be going to a company in Indiana that will train me and hire me for a year. All I need is a DOT medical card and my learner's permit.

What can I do? I have no transportation. I'll sell my laptop if I have to. I can't fucking stand it here anymore.

This is an insane story and I don't believe it. The only was it'd be plausible would be if you were a girl and Daddy was having sex with you and thus didn't want you to become independent.

Join the military.

I'm male, and I'm pretty sure my Dad is using my identity and that's why he doesn't want me to grow up and move out on my own, only to find out I owe every utility company thousands of dollars. I saw an electric bill with my name on the billing address.

I tried. Got denied. I only have a GED, and 8/10 people with a high school diploma get rejected. I had no hope. It's not something that anybody can just sign up for and get hired.

>I saw an electric bill with my name on the billing address.

That'd would have been good info to post in the OP.

get a bitcoin loan on btcjam

Has anybody here heard of ClickWorker? How long would it take to get $150?

>tfw a friend gave me 1 bitcoin many years ago but I reset my computer not realizing it would lose my wallet.

Thank God they have internet wallets now.

try r9k

Scavenge the house for information on your debt. Consult a lawyer about how much you could make of suing your dad. Based on your lawyers estimate of how much you could make, contemplate wether it's worth the risk. Even if your dad maintains you now, when he passes away and you inheret his property, the police will come knocking on your door. It's him or you.
Or maybe you're just making this all up and are a lazy shitstain that lives of your parents.

buses are your friend

how about try talking to your dad about it first

>How can I get $150?
Go around the neighborhood and ask if anyone needs their lawn mowed or if you are good with computers you can tell them you fix computers for cheap.

You should be able to make 150$ doing that.

>I'm pretty sure my Dad is using my identity
If that's true you need to go to the police.

"Dad won't let me"

you're 23. from here on out you are responsible for your life and the consequences of your actions and inactions. you're dad can't stop you from getting a job if you really want one. so the only one keeping you from getting a job is yourself.

fucking grab your balls and remember you're a man. get it together bro cause this shit right here is sickening.

You're way too old to be listening to your parents. Work out and get jacked and then threaten to beat the shit out of your dad if he's holding you hostage as a prisoner in your own home. After you beat his ass, pimp him out for sheltering you your whole life. That'll teach him. I'm sure some user here will rent you their kneepads for your dad to use.

If this post isn't bait then I would suggest you confront your dad about the identity thing and see what happens.
You may need to get a lawyer like another user suggested. You're 23 man. Get your shit together.

Suck 10 cocks, for half an hour each at $3 per hour. do this for 5 hours.

Using the $15 dollars that you made, go to a local Superstore and buy cheap $15 kneepads, you can now suck for longer than 30 minutes at a time, thereby increasing your productivity.

Now suck cocks outside retail carpark at $3 per cock per hour and do so for 50 hours straight.

assuming you need 10 min breaks to begin with (because of knees) and after buying kneepads can suck indefinitely, you will surely have $150 within

5.8 + 50 = 2.3 days

if you start sucking now you'll be done by monday. start sucking!

Well if you actually do have insurance, when you go to the hospital (go to one you did on the past) they might have you on file. You do not always need your "card". You might need some other ID.
Or steal money from your dad in cash. Some of it at least.
>Remember, he is waiting until "you" incur so much debt to the utility companies that he has to kill you, and resume his former identity.

your dad is less than scum OP

I'll give you $150 if you post a photo of yourself with your shirt off an "I'M GAY" written on your chest with a sharpie

hah, genuis brow

ill give you 150 dollars if you let your dad creampie your ass

Who is this semen demon?

Check your credit report to see if he has opened any credit cards in your name. Put a freeze on it so he can't open anymore. There are countless stories of parents doing so since they fucked up their own credit. In the meantime, try you can try Amazon Turk.

Fatherless faggots detected. You don't sue your family, for fuck's sake!

Bumping this question

An Hero before it gets any worse.