Lets talk Uranium

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_bubble_of_2007
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=5168006&RcvdDate=5/10/2007&CoName=URANIUM RESOURCES INC /DE/&FormType=10-Q&View=html
secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=11538500&RcvdDate=8/11/2016&CoName=URANIUM RESOURCES INC /DE/&FormType=10-Q&View=html
splithistory.com/urre/
ycharts.com/companies/URRE/shares_outstanding
themarketsdaily.com/analyst-actions/uranium-resources-inc-nasdaqurre-gets-0-as-the-impact-score/198285/
economiccalendar.com/2016/09/23/uranium-prices-at-11-year-low-india-moving-to-secure/
miningweekly.com/article/uranium-prices-sink-lower-amid-oversupply-2016-09-23
fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_newsitem&n=AFD459CD-0477-8795-3472F5598159C399
mining.com/huge-shot-arm-uranium-price/
mining.com/no-end-uranium-price-plunge/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone on here shills URRE but they are one of the largest uranium producers and are now going to to start mining lithium both of these could see some nice rises in the near future?

OP, I think you mean Ukrainium, the radioactive mineral that comes from the Ukraine.

uranium resources stronk. buy ccj too.

Why was this company $1500 a share in 2007?

imagine if it hit that again.

What are odds of something like that happening again?

Making a nice monthly investment in UUUU right now. Going long and doing my homework, going to diversify into some other companies as well. A lot of nuclear reactors will be coming online in the next 5 years.

yes and that mine/extraction plant will be operational in 2-3 years, and producing in 3-4 years

most of Veeky Forums are 18 year old neets that want to turn $20 into a million in under a month.

1 in 1,000,000

why 1 in 1000000 nuclear is coming back moron.

Yeah that guy was way off base. I suspect he pulled that number out of his ass.

It's probably closer to 1 in 999,999.

I did more research. URRE per share price correlates directly to the price of uranium. If you compare the charts of URRE and uranium spot, you see a high in 2007, followed by a general decline with a small spike in 2010-11.
This correlation makes a lot of sense, because it's what their entire company is based on.

Uranium prices are down over the past decade and have not yet bottomed. Analysts predict the price will continue to fall, despite new reactors being built. The "nuclear is unsafe" meme is still going strong after Fukushima.

Looking through the financials, this company has done nothing but lose money the past couple years. I can't tell you how to spend your money, but I would not be investing in uranium right now, and definitely not this company in particular. I also can't predict the future, but it is unlikely that this company will reach $1500 a share again. There is a definite over-supply of uranium on the market right now, and I'm not sure these reactors China is building will be enough demand to raise prices.
I would check back on the state of the uranium market in 6-12 months and see how these mining and reactor construction operations have fleshed out before making a decision on this.

Unless you're just trying to get in on biz memes, in which case you should just give your money to me and let me invest it for you.

Holy shit uranium was expensive. What the fuck was going on in 2007?

I wasn't sure, turns out there's a wiki page on the specific subject:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_bubble_of_2007

Looks like prices rose a bit, so companies started mining a lot and extensive speculation and shilling occurred.

Kek. So basically in order for this stock to go back up we need to create a new uranium bubble.

>imagine if it hit that again.
I like to do that while I'm jerking off.
You too?

>and extensive speculation and shilling occurred.

They had 52.7 million shares outstanding as of May 7, 2007

on 01/23/2013 stock split 1 for 10
on 03/08/2016 stock split 1 for 12

They had 8.6 million as of August 11, 2016, which is the equivalent of 1032 (8.6*120) million year 2007 shares

$1500 in 2007 would be the equivalent of 120 shares worth $12.5 each today. In 2007 a million shares would be worth 1.9% (1/52.7) of the company, today this would have been diluted to 0.097% (1/1032) of the company. It is unfair to compare prices between the peak of a uranium bubble and now, but it is reasonable to assume they will continue to dilute stock.

secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=5168006&RcvdDate=5/10/2007&CoName=URANIUM RESOURCES INC /DE/&FormType=10-Q&View=html

secfilings.nasdaq.com/filingFrameset.asp?FilingID=11538500&RcvdDate=8/11/2016&CoName=URANIUM RESOURCES INC /DE/&FormType=10-Q&View=html

splithistory.com/urre/

ycharts.com/companies/URRE/shares_outstanding

Explain why?

Thoughts on market next week?

check back in 3 years buddy.

Literally some fucking idiot that blew all his Mcdonalds paycheques on this dog shit stock, lost money and is now holding the bag.

He's been desperately shilling this piece of shit all week while it's been tanking.

You deserve it, you fucking idiot.

Shilling all month

Yes URRE is being shillled all over Veeky Forums by a McDonald employee that invested all his money in URRE.

How's that empty bag? feeling tired holding it? lmao

Have you ever even made profit GTFO Mr. 95% i cant wait to see URRE stock in the future.

Yeah, I've made 3K since July off buying and selling SLKN, MGT at its peak, and long on APH.V.

How deep are you in this dog shit stock? dumbass lmao

You deserve everything you get.

Join the URRE Shill team or be poor.

Have fun holding that bag, broke loser.

How does it feel like to lose money to a shit stock while others like me are locking in solid profits?

Yes only morons buy dips fuck off and go invest in APPL.

>Only morons like me buy dog shit, hot potato stocks.

/fixed.

Your tears are like candy

Ill buy this stock once it reaches 10 cents

i bought 400 shares of sprint at 3.20

Check back in a few months. You'll probably buy 's shares after he inevitably cuts his losses and eventually hangs himself.

with all the lithium property they are buying good luck with that this stock has hit its lowest point its going nowhere but up in my opinion.

There are already better Lithium mining companies that have already established themselves, this is going nowhere.

>Your opinion

You were dumb enough to listen to the shills here and bought this POS, your opinion is worthless, just like your portfolio lmao

So dont invest and be poor. Mr.95%

>Wageslave bag holder calling anyone poor

lmao

yeah, I inherited 600 shares of a rare earth metals company from my grandmother. It was worth 10 grand 20 years ago, to it is worth $50. They are mining lithium now. kit isnt going anywhere, just like this company

oh really? themarketsdaily.com/analyst-actions/uranium-resources-inc-nasdaqurre-gets-0-as-the-impact-score/198285/ Do your re search moron.

>themarketsdaily.com/analyst-actions/uranium-resources-inc-nasdaqurre-gets-0-as-the-impact-score/198285/

Literally NOTHING.

Holyshit, you bag holders are getting progressively pathetic.

Yeah, Just got on board.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

economiccalendar.com/2016/09/23/uranium-prices-at-11-year-low-india-moving-to-secure/

miningweekly.com/article/uranium-prices-sink-lower-amid-oversupply-2016-09-23

fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_newsitem&n=AFD459CD-0477-8795-3472F5598159C399

mining.com/huge-shot-arm-uranium-price/

mining.com/no-end-uranium-price-plunge/

URRE SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH