When did you realizing that inheriting money or starting a successful business is the only way t become a millionaire...

When did you realizing that inheriting money or starting a successful business is the only way t become a millionaire at a young age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AZU8S9F0yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd disagree. Look up the blog FI Fighter, he did it just through real estate and frugal living

After I won the lottery pool with 7 other people at my office.

How much did you get?

Close to 5 mil, after taxes.

Congrats. What state was that in?

Congratulations!
It's one of my biggest dreams, I mean not like "yeah it would be nice", but like I think about it more than normal people.
Do you have any idea how could be so lucky?
In your opinion it was only pure coincidence?
Or any 'law of attraction' feelings? Signs?
/sorry for being new age hippy on a biz board/

One of them big ones out west.

>/sorry for being new age hippy on a biz board/
granted it is probably bullshit, but if it is not I would like to know too

>pure coincidence
I'd go with this one.
I hate the lottery.

low or high pop? I promise this is the last question I will ask

There's not too many people in my city, but there are bigger ones around.
It's not like Wyoming, if that's what you mean.

Thanks for your reply
Now I hate it too
lol

you forgot being a talented athlete or artist.

this gives me hope, a little

I only got involved with it because I was trying to bang one of the girls there.
Didn't want her to think I was "no fun".
How's that for irony?

Wow, I always thought woman made you lose money.

you can be a millionaire kid if you bought thousands of bitcoins with your lunch money 6 years ago

Isn't that just like gambling anyway. How was anyone supposed to know that would blow up?

This bait is confusing

Lol, awesome
You can't make up something like this
I'm pretty sure this life is just a long joke for our souls
So... did you two get together? /Asking the important questions/

I don't think it's bait. It seems okay to me. Even illogical, unintuitive things can be true. That being said I don't believe in that kind of garbage at all.

>I always thought woman made you lose money
I couldn't say for sure. I never spoke to her again, in any event.

Wasn't a bait.
I don't want to convince anyone, but law of attraction works.
At least for me... but only with small things yet.
For example I watched an awesome video about a car that became my dream car (Jaguar F-type).
I was depressed in those months before, but during watching that video I felt a rush of happiness.
Really strong feelings, that I haven't felt in years.
In the days after that I saw more Jaguars on the streets than in my whole life and the music from the video started playing everywhere.
And it's just one example.
You could say that these are just confirmation bias, but NO.
When you stop in the middle of the road and burst out laughing, because too much "coincidence" is happening at the same time, you just know it's real.
I'm not saying that anyone can be a millionaire like this, because I've never attracted actual money, but this supernatural synchronicity is very real to me.

I think it is confirmation bias though.

Actually it's the frequency illusion, or Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.

When I was 19yo

Personally know some otherwise smart people who are into the law of attraction bullshit.

Number 1 reason why it's BS is because there is no timeframe associated with it. Just as bad as the god illusion.

>I want X
>60 years pass
>finally get X
>it was the law of attraction / god

If you said you wanted the jag and then next month somebody crashed one in your lawn, that is something to pay attention to.

Not even then, m9. If it happens twice in a month, that is something to pay attention to.

(I was the one who wrote about LOA, I'm just writing feom mobile now)
Yeah, I know these and I agree.
Being a LOA guru is the easiest job out there.
Option 1: your client stays not successful - "you're not trying hard enough, you're too negative!"
Option 2: he becomes successful - "see? I told you, it's the Law of Attraction working! I'm awesome!"

So you overcame depression by watching a video of a car and subsequently began seeing the car everywhere. That's not the law of attraction, m8, that's just the frequency illusion.

That's not to say the law of attraction doesn't exist - I believe it does - but I see it as being fuel to push through the tough times. Conor McGreggor, the superstar Irish fighter, has talked about this many times. When he first learned about the law of attraction, he started trying it out on small things: imagining which parking space would be free by the time he'd get to the supermarket. After a while both him and his gf where guessing/attracting the same spot fairly regularly.

I think it kind of ties up with the concept of having a vision. I, for some reason, keep imagining myself driving into the front of my house (or should I say, palace) in an old, classic Bentley. Time will tell if this will come true.

In the meantime I choose to focus on the lessons that my chosen journey teaches me.

>So you overcame depression by watching a video of a car and subsequently began seeing the car everywhere.

I didn't overcome shit
I pretty much hate my life for years now
Became a NEET in a shit country
And I have no idea how it could be better without doing illegal shit or trying to work shit jobs with a fake smile and save for 30+ years
DESU I'm at the end of my rope

Think about Law of attraction differently people.

Everything in our physical realm; is preceded by thought. Think about that for a second. The laptop you're typing, the chair you sit on, Veeky Forums, the language we use, every fucking thing, ever.

So just assume 'thought' precedes reality, and use this framework to build your reality. Just accept there is a time-lag between thought and reality. Its not an exact science like e=mc2 but i believe this shit works, and i have seen some successful people believe it to. I guess you could call it, having vision, or wanting it badly enough, i mean in a way this is seeing what you want, and not letting your vision get clouded by outside noise, right?

Buy POTCOIN. Become millionaire

I'd LOVE to believe in it and I believe in that you attract what you're thinking, up to a point. I've tried thinking more positive for years and I'm at the same place where I was.
See? You'll say that I don't do it right, that I didn't concentrated enough to "build my reality". Meanwhile someone who did exactly the same what I did and became lucky will swear that LOA works.

>talented artist
>millionaire
Pick one

Yep, it has the chance of lottery
However if you have good marketing skills (creating viral content for stupid people)
or have rich friends who invest in you or introduce your works to other rich people you have better chance.

First of all: i "tried" thinking. Don't try. DO.
Second of all. How do you know that someone else did "exactly the same as you" sounds to me you are focusing on HIS reality, while he is focusing on his own? catch my drift. Take control of your mental focal point. Don't let in NOISE. comparing to others is NOISE. Comparing to past self, reflecting and improving is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AZU8S9F0yI
Mind over matter, just because you haven't been able to do it yet, does not mean it can't be done.

Imagine the wright brothers; they IMAGINED flying a fucking plane. Everyone told them they crazy. They focused. How do you know how the universe works? But nvm, believe what you want

>believe what you want
I believed in it for years
I felt awesome and trusted the universe, listened to Abraham Hicks and other gurus every day
Awesome synchronicities and small signs everywhere, but when you got kicked for the 100th time by reality and it's not changing shit then one day you just can't climb back to your delusional cloud anymore.

At 12, but i'm still studing BS...

Oh... about the time i realised u were a faggot and need to earn it yourself...

Short the US market before November the 8th with 10 times your value.
You'll be a millionaire in no time

you can always hit the slots and pray to what ever deity you do or do not believe in that you are part of the tiny minority that will win anything significant