OPEC AGREES TO CUT OIL PRODUCTION

If you aren't buying all the oil stocks right now, you're fucking stupid. Easiest timing ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/global-oil-idUKL3N1C51FA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes UWTI jumped like 15% yesterday, it's been super volatile.

Put my life savings on XOM and it's -0.9%

Thanks a lot

the time to buy was yesterday

Higher prices means lower prices as North American shale oil comes online again.

Veeky Forums didn't want to touch oil with a 10 foot pole in January/February, this isn't the place to get good advice.

I just bought DWTI because of this thread.

Which stocks look the most promising?

Why

uk.reuters.com/article/global-oil-idUKL3N1C51FA

Have a look at this, familias.

this guy didn't get the memo

I have 160 cpg.to shares that I bought for 35.50 before the crash...at least I held on.

Trusting Muslims
>stupid
Trusting sunni to make a deal with shia
>mental trauma

crescent point is a good company
they really only go for low cost developments, so they often pay a premium getting the rights, but they can run through low prices like no other mid cap

I have a lot more baytex, they aren't as good a company, but leveraged to shit so I expect a bigger short term return from them

>Trusting sunni to make a deal with shia

Saudis agreed to lower their production and Iran to increase because of a backroom deal for the Houthis to stop btfo out of Saudis

I had 5 shares of UWTI and then they paid me a royalty the other day and it was down so I said fuck it I'll but another share. Hope it goes up cause it's still below my avg.

>buying right after a spike
>buy high sell low meme is real

>mfw I sold and made 20%
>mfw the details aren't even out
>mfw you trust the Saudis

Trican up 54% since yesterday. To the moon!

>Spike
>Implying
My suggestion is a long term one. Buy some valued oil stocks and wait a year. Don't gamble your money on leveraged commodities, kids.

>Don't gamble your money on leveraged commodities, kids.
This I agree with.

>Cut production by 0.5%-2%
>prices jump 6-15% percent
>they still haven't done anything yet

This is why speculation should be outlawed

>speculation should be outlawed
Bernie Sanders plz go

Fuck you for not understanding that speculation gives the market the liquidity it needs to function. Suck a fat cock while these NEETS make money off of arbitrage REEEEEEEE

Change is coming