Whats going on with EUR/USD

whats going on with EUR/USD

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-01/deutsche-bank-charged-over-paschi-accounts-as-legal-hits-mount
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fleeing from the pound?

its all about deutsche bank

is there a difference between trading forex and companies ?

You lose money quicker

>1999: Glass-Steagall repealed
>For the first time since the great depression, American Banks engage in derivatives trading and other risky investments
>World increasingly follows suit
>One decade later, the very thing Glass-Steagall was meant to prevent from happening happens and nearly takes the whole world with it
>"Don't worry, we've rescued the banks and made necessary adjustments to prevent this from happening again"
>Not even another decade later, it is threatening to happen yet again
>This time people don't trust that it won't happen despite assurances from authorities, because these same assurances preceded the previous crash
>The world of investment banking, which depends on trust, is forever tainted by that single event, and its ultimate and total collapse is now merely a matter of time
Well, it was over almost as soon as it began, wasn't it?

Why should the € rise amidst DB uncertainties?

People are buying low, despite the investigation into DB barely even stating.

I laughed

>For the first time since the clutch plague, American Banks engage in derivatives trading and other risky investments

>seriously believing this
>seriously being this uneducated

back to school

>1.116
>ti
>1.124

literally nothing just caustic fluctuations you see in every market

That being said get out of US. Dollars going to crash with in the month and Euro is going to take a big hit from both the BREXIT completion and France looking to revise their EU policies

>Everything's gonna crash

Pick only one. All world currencies can't crash together.

Euro and USD are all set to

Britain is going to exit removing a great financial stake

For the US
-FED about to increase interest rates
-Saudi's about to pull billions
-Obongo planning on a tax hike
-Mass uncertanty during this presidential election
-Straight bombing Syrians now

We about to go down down down

That being said, GBP is probably going to spike when they leave and quickly correct itself past the current point.

>-FED about to increase interest rates

It's the Fed. It's not an acronym. And it's unlikely to happen at this point

>-Saudi's about to pull billions

Even if they do, the only people it'll hurt are themselves.

>-Obongo planning on a tax hike

Even if this imaginary tax hike went through before november, it wouldn't make a difference for financial markets

That would explain a recovery in DB but there should still be a lot of uncertainty surrounding the euro if a major European bank goes down, especially a German one seeing as they're one of the leaders in the euro zone

>It's the Fed
no it's the Federal Reserve
Shortened to Fed

Also the FED has already said it's going to happen it happen due to the dumb fucking way they did the bailouts and the negative interest rates. We are pretty much bleeding money right now

Why don't you go ahead and cite where anybody from the Fed's office said "it's going to happen" in reference to interest rate hikes of any magnitude. Don't worry, I'll wait.

I know what they said. It's still unlikely.

There is no good reason for a hike right now and the only reason they'd do one is to appease the hawks.

The huge fine already had its amount reduced. DB is not going anywhere

Has the Fed said that? We(usa) aren't in negative interest rates at least not nominal

People keep saying that but it is STILL just a rumor

I thought it was only a rumor that the fine was talked down. I am am bit out of the loop though. I don't think DB will go down but I don't think dB is increasing the euro

And now there is also this:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-01/deutsche-bank-charged-over-paschi-accounts-as-legal-hits-mount
We're fucked

DB is obviously not massively profitable (no euro bank is) but at the moment it's nowhere near bankruptcy or anything similar

I suppose you could imagine some sort of bank run scenario but then there'd have to be some sort of assistance, overt or not

>“They have their hand caught in every single cookie jar. I think the market is seeing a wounded lion and will soon prey on it."

I was only telling the individual that I do not believe DB caused the euro to increase