$URRE$

ARE YOU READY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

economiccalendar.com/2016/09/23/uranium-prices-at-11-year-low-india-moving-to-secure/
miningweekly.com/article/uranium-prices-sink-lower-amid-oversupply-2016-09-23
fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_newsitem&n=AFD459CD-0477-8795-3472F5598159C399
mining.com/no-end-uranium-price-plunge/
youtube.com/watch?v=W-P08sAY1P4
cbc.ca/news/politics/marijuana-legislation-knowns-unknowns-1.3660258
cbc.ca/news/politics/philpott-un-marijuana-legislation-legalize-1.3544554
globalnews.ca/news/2796430/watch-live-feds-to-make-announcement-regarding-marijuana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For what?

I'm at 1.54. I need gainz soon

>MFW dumbass urre bagholders.

This stock was in a 5 year downtrend, you'd have to be unbelievably nigger tier stupid to fall for thr pumper and actually buy some.

I fell for the lithium mine meme

What meme? they are.

I feel like in 10 years this stock will be at $!500 again especially with the Liberal brain wash take ov over happening.

fuck... Must resist URRE

its like crack.

>URRE has been progressively sinking every year
>Moronic bagholders like this idiot trying to cope

Moronic typical Veeky Forumstard that does not follow enough politics and has no clue of what is happening in the world around him thus not being able to make any financial decisions that pay off extremely well. Then goes on Veeky Forums to talk bad about any company that is low you realise its buy low sell high you at least know that much correct?

tl;dr

economiccalendar.com/2016/09/23/uranium-prices-at-11-year-low-india-moving-to-secure/

miningweekly.com/article/uranium-prices-sink-lower-amid-oversupply-2016-09-23

fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_newsitem&n=AFD459CD-0477-8795-3472F5598159C399

mining.com/no-end-uranium-price-plunge/

>Pseudo intellectual bag holding dumbfuck trying to lecture me about "politics of the world" when he's dumb enough to fall for a shill and buy in only to hold his empty bag when his dogshit stock sinks even further.

Have fun eating from dumpsters, pleb.

so you think at no point in the next 10 years will $urre$ ever go higher? just clarifying.

Are you willing to wait that long only to find out no? cut your losses and sell, no matter how many times you make a thread, it's not going anywhere but down.

If you want to invest in a boom, try canadian marijuana stocks.

Hahahaha yeah because those are about to explode any second I live in Canada btw its just as illegal as it was before truedope got elected this bring my back to my original statement.you clearly have no clue with what is happening in the world around you.

If they don't go out of business first, sure.

Neither do you, dumbfuck bag holder.

If you actually pulled your head out of your ass, you'd know that uranium is at an all time low and Trudeau assembled a task force a while back to properly legalize marijuana in the spring.

If you weren't such a dumbass, you'd see that MJ stocks have been rising steadily since last year while urre has been dropping.

You really are a dumbfuck.

i-is it too late to get on the weed rocketship?

>These are the type of morons that fell for the urre shill and have now turned into bag holders and are now shilling to future dumbasses.

The cycle continues.

It will be legalized in the spring so get in before then.

I got in APH 3 weeks ago at 2.94 and now it's on the heels of 3.50 steadily, it'll break .60-70 come next week when they post their financials.

They were also given the green light to expand and grow even more.

Buying stocks at a all time low is smart you moron then you sell at an all time high later or are you not a good trader?

>HURRE
>DURRE

Trudeau assembled a task force a while back to properly legalize marijuana in the spring.

Yes he is a dumbass most on Veeky Forums are tho this retard probably voted for the worst Prime Minister ever because WEEDDUDE! funny thing is weed was more legal under conservative ruling people with green cards could grow there own legally our country is fucked because of morons liker this. He does not deserve to invest in URRE stay poor fag.

I bought APH in feb at 1.12 along with CGC and OGI :) back when they all had negative EPS

CANADA HERE!
Weed is not getting legalised. But at least your still getting more refugees and higher taxes and I sold all our Gold when gold was at its absolute lowest price.

Thanks for Voting TRUDEAU.

If you're just a Harperfag just go on /pol/
Harper was way worse than anything weve had in canada in decades

No Justin's dad was now his son is.

Fuckin Millennials stop embarrassing us.

At least they named an airport after his dad. The only thing that could possibly be named after harper is dead kids in Afghanistan

Thats the best you have they named an airport after him cause he cut them huge tax brakes. Canada was almost a debt free country until A Trudeau came along fuck go back to playing Pokemon Go with your man bun well drinking start bucks and tweeting on your iPhone. BLM BLM!! fucking Tool.

talking about embarrassment hehe
youtube.com/watch?v=W-P08sAY1P4

"Between 2008 and 2015, more than $150 billion was added back onto the federal debt, leaving it at $614 billion, a new high."

>theres numbers and then there's 40 year old virgin cucks that that spill some bs

So he made a mistake on a word? Justin is borderline retarded. I should have voted for a retard that will ruin my country over someone who made one word mistake in a foreign language?

First off i didnt vote this past erection
2nd, idc i made moneyz through "legal" weed lol

plus don't you think taxing drugs will help with our debt? look at colorado

Pierre Trudeau. 1968-79 ... Debt: $77.4 billion

This will-be hard for your brain to comprehend but 77.4 Billion in 1968 is a hell of a lot more then 150 billion now. Are you that retarded you didn't think of that before you embarrassed yourself with the post?

"It broke the $100 billion mark in 1981 and the $200 billion mark in 1985. It broke the $300 billion mark in 1988, the $400 billion barrier in 1991 and the $500 billion level in 1994."

kept going higher and higher after that didnt it? Cockloving faggot millenials have access to google, you cant spill your religious/political beliefs to us and state it as a fact just because you have "wisdom"

go die in a retirement home you old retarded piece of shit

What are you even talking about what you posted makes no sense to what we are talking about does not change the fact Canada was nearly a debt free Country until Pierre Trudeau Cam along with 77.4 billion debt the worst of any PM. Fuck im also a Millennial and all this is on google you just have no common sense to go with it.

canada was starting to repay the debt before harper came along. You're probs a white trash redneck moose hunter from alberta since youre so in love with harper fuck. Justin only won cuz ppl wanted Harper out of there fkn winning "majority" with 35% of the votes

>not starting a swing postion in BSTG

It's like you guys dont want to make money.

You're probs a white trash redneck moose hunter from alberta.

This is what Media brainwashing does to kids makes them think anyone with conservative values is either A Nazi or probs a white trash redneck moose hunter from alberta. God i fear for the future of our coiuntry Canada was the best Country on Earth because it has mainly always been conservative now its just turning to shit.

You don't buy when it doesn't stop bottoming out like the dumbass OP is doing.

Are you literally arguing against facts? you stupid dumbass, no wonder you're bag holding urre, you broke moron lmao

cbc.ca/news/politics/marijuana-legislation-knowns-unknowns-1.3660258

cbc.ca/news/politics/philpott-un-marijuana-legislation-legalize-1.3544554

globalnews.ca/news/2796430/watch-live-feds-to-make-announcement-regarding-marijuana/

>So fucking stupid he can't even green text properly or form coherent sentences, or even punctuate.

You don't even have the brain capacity to distinguish a shill and bought into the hype because someone told you to and now you're stuck bag holding and shilling.

Broke and dumb lmao.

>Weed not getting legalized.

>cbc.ca/news/politics/marijuana-legislation-knowns-unknowns-1.3660258

>cbc.ca/news/politics/philpott-un-marijuana-legislation-legalize-1.3544554

>globalnews.ca/news/2796430/watch-live-feds-to-make-announcement-regarding-marijuana/

>Too fucking stupid to conduct due diligence.

Jee, no wonder you bought urra, stupid dumbass lmao

Go die with you're bullshit might happen news articles. If you do not understand what i am saying you are simply retarded sorry.

>tfw holding CGC & APH

based trudeau

>Y-your news articles a-are b-bullshit!

Even when faced with facts, this dumbass still doesn't understand, no wonder you're subbornly bag holding.

>You're

How do you even have the brain capacity to invest properly

Oh wait... hahahahah

>Mfw 1350 shares of APH has netted me 500$ thus far since last week.

>mfw dumbass OP is still bagholding the meme stock he pathetically fell for and is getting poorer and poorer.

hahahahahaha.

GTFO my Thread with you're fucking weed stocks those are not facts did you even read the articles? .

>You're
>Getting so assmad that he's bagholding a sinking ship while people smarter than him are gaining.

Keep crying, bitch nigga. Maybe if you actually read and faced the facts, did some DD, you wouldn't be such a pathetic virgin broke bag holder.

it literally says it's getting legalized in the spring you moron lmao

how sad is your life that you come on other peoples threads to argue with them well see where URRE ends up and well see when weed is actually legalised. Until then get the fuck out.

>So buttmad he's getting BTFO

How sad is your life that you actually listened to a shill and fell for his meme and now you're bag holding your wasted Mcdonalds cheques lmao

No, this is now a weed thread.

How am I getting BTFO you cant just say im getting BTFO and make it so. Whats is wrong with you are the only one really arguing.Who is the butthurt one again? hahaha

>He's this mad right now

Lmao :^)

1350 Shares bought a week and a half ago of APH has netted me 500$ thus far and their financials are coming out on the 7th.

What other MJ stocks would you reccomend?

I dunno man, I'm just here to shitpost

Thanks for boosting my thread and flaming the fire!

No problem fampai

No problem, thanks for being the laughing stock of biz, bagholder :^)

Toasting in an ebin thred

Undercover URRE shills. I like it. Keep commenting please.

:^)

You sound kinda tense, buddy.

Maybe you should have something to help you relax.

Thank you fellow shills.

do you even have a urre thread of your own?

Turns out I don't have as many weed pics as I thought, so I'm going to sleep now.