How much do you steal from work?

How much do you steal from work?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goldbricking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Degenerate (you)

nothing, don't shit where you eat

Quite a bit

I give taxi drivers a massive tip when on business trips. More often than not I'll get a wad of blank receipts. If I walk/ get the tube all week I can usually get 15 - 20 fake receipts through on expenses.

I made £230 on my last trip.

Explain

2 water bottles a day

I usually bring a pen home in my pocket and forget to bring it back for a couple of days. Also I think I'm in the upper half of eaters when we have lunches, speaking in terms of volume.

Sometimes i fill my car up with flower pots and baskets when nobody is there they have so fucking many of them they dont even notice

Just I print some e-books

I don't understand what else there is to explain?

I think he is talking about reimbursement for travel expenses.

$10 in quarters a day

I don't do any work for 80% of the time that I'm there

My time

Every hour not working productively is an average 40$ pretax in my pockets

I wonder what percentage of people do. I don't anymore but about 10 years ago I worked as a cashier and I wasn't allowed to ring items up or buy items while on the clock, so on a few occasions (maybe.. 3-5 tops), I'd take a water or soft drink and just drink it. Would have paid for it if they let me.

Pretty much this. I knew a guy who worked a side job doing massage therapy and he would pick up gas receipts and similar that other people just throw away. Apparently he made some mad savings claiming them on his returns.

I know somebody who works as a bank branch manager. Every week he goes through thousands of dollars of coins, takes silver ones and replaces them with regular ones...e.g. takes the silver quarter and replaces it with a regular quarter. The numismatic value of the coins adds up, so a quarter might potentially be worth ~$4, "stealing" $3.75 from work.

He has thousands of dollars of silver coins stashed away, all sourced from work.

[spoiler]that person is me[/spoiler]

Stealing is wrong.

Used to do that back at my old job. Old farts would sometimes come in and pay for coffee with old bills they found stuffed in an old suit or in a jar in their closet. I've got a few Canadian $1 bills this way. Got a few 1986 $5 bills but they've been circulated so they aren't going to be worth shit for a few more decades. Don't think I'd ever sell them though. It's nice to have a few things around the house with history behind them.

Possibly 1000$ in tools and wage theft.

I work 8-9 hours a day. Of those, I idle about 1-4 every day. I steal about 20% of my income Id say

Yeah it's good shit. Somebody came in a few weeks ago, you could tell they were cleaning out a dead relative's stash of old coins. They had a 1879 morgan dollar, swapped it for $1 and it's worth maybe $24 in good condition.
It's the little things that keep us going..

I deliver food. Sometimes I will take a box and redo the pallet so it's hollow in the center. Sometimes I don't even have to steal. I was delivering ice cream and asked for a sample jokingly. They gave me a whole box that had 6 tubs of ~$12 ice cream.

A pen? You're nuts. A regular John Dillinger, is what you are.

This. But I figure if they wanted me to work they'd give me something to do so is it _really_ stealing?

Besides, I figure the contractors steal several orders of magnitude more with their bungling.

I took a Sharpie Pen from my workplace (Staples) today

See. It's phrases like this that make me come back to this board

I take those glorious $15 fountain pens.

No one knows I've been hoarding them all.

I work at chickfila and I usually sneak a fry or nugget each batch and then I'll sneak a sandwich home.

Nothing, because I'm not poor or a nigger.

I work at a restaurant. I "steal" (take with permission) food from there all the time. Probably hundreds of dollars over the years I've worked here

Like 25k a year

Haha everybody look! A wagie slavie pretending he "steals" work by not "working as hard as he usually does" after lunch

Valet, btw

Going through the cars or unclaimed tips?

Charging customers the valet fee and giving their valet stub to the next customer. Repeat

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goldbricking

I stole a bunch of iPods from a big box retailer when I worked in their warehouse and loss prevention, lol.

Back when iPods were $300-400, a lot of models came in these slimmer packages that I could tuck into my waste.

I'd first put a few away into an empty bin or unattended corner in the warehouse, when they came off a shipment, and then take one to the bathrooms and tape it to my waist. As a security guy, I would never get checked out on exit. Must have lifted around $10k worth in a few months but stopped when it was getting loud in their loss reports and when they found on of my prepared "caches".

Still don't know how or why I pulled it off, it was extremely reckless and I'm a very straight kind of guy since then.

i do this at my work. im a cashier and my manager gives no fucks. if i see a coin i like, i grab it and swap it with another. silver quarters, dimes, nickels, wheat pennies

self employeed, so cant

my second job was at a movie theater, worked there for almost 2 years

The amount of candy, soda, nachos, hotdogs, and pretzels i consumed during those times is incalculable

also if i knew you and you came to my line if i was forced to do concession, you walked away like a king. I would load my friends up with stuff literally until they were dropping things, thats when I knew I gave you enough

Why are we not talking about this post?

how would one even respond to this post

do you pick up recipts from the floor or something?