Weekly Canadian Weed Stock Market Thread

Congratulations to all who have been listening and buying.

Today was a VERY nice day

THC- it reached the 52 week high today of 0.94. They recently bought a clone shipper to help them ship live plants around the country. Although they dont have a sales liscence yet by the fact that they spent millions on buying the clone shipper means that they have it in the bag. I bought in at 0.32.

APH- Solid day of accumulation. Hit a almost 52 week high of $3.48. This one is STILL on the Canadian ventures market which i dont think will last. They want on the big boy market- the TSX. I bought in at $2.82

Out of left field here comes Affrinor growers. They sell vertical growing beds and are trying to get in on the Mary J market. They have NEITHER a sales nor production license but they could in the future. From last weeks price of 0.05 to todays high of 0.14, this one is definitely one to watch.

CGC- the biggest name on the market, Canopy Growth Corporation hit a 52 week high today of $4.24. Snoop dog endorses it. They have both a sales and a production license so when weed gets legalized they and only a few others will be ready to meet the demand of millions of Canadians and likely drug tourists that flock to Canada

Others to watch in the future:

PUF
OGI
EMH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqpAiUpay1A
poloniex.com/#/exchange/btc_pot
potcoin.com/potcoin-for-businesses/
linkedin.com/pulse/amazing-business-case-potcoin-alexander-sumin?trk=mp-reader-card
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>tfw still haven't bought any

Is it too late to get in??? What buy

id say either PUF, THC or Affrinor Growers C/AFI

They have the highet potential for greatness as they still have components of being a fully fleshed out grower missing (sales/production license)

if you want steady gains go CGC or APH

Is there any reason to buy U.S.-based marijuana stocks when both presidential candidates seem opposed to drug legalization and the Feds can theoretically seize the banking assets of any weed firms if the bank they store their cash at has locations outside of the states in which it's legalized?

For now id say no. Canada is closer to federal legalization than the United States is.

Too much at play with the US. Too much risk that it could be another 50 years before a real candidate decides to go with a platform of legalizing it. I dont count the useless Green party

What are the chances I lose all my money with any of these stocks?

Isnt AFI teaming up with THC?

Americlap here, can anyone recommend a broker for buying these? Robinmeme only supports US securities.

Libertarians want to legalize it and they'd have a (small) chance this year if Johnson wasn't a fucking idiot.
I think Bernie wanted to legalize it as well, and he would be the nominee if the primary hadn't been rigged.

depends what you want.

APH/CGC- low risk. APH and CGC are making money even now cause they supply medicinal marijuana to Canadaian Patients. APH and CGC are also expanding like crazy.

THC, AFI, PUF, and OGI are the bigger risk/bigger reward players. You playy at your risk. But like i stated in my original post ive made close to 200% gains so far in THC if i were to sell now but im not as the sales license announcement could come ANY DAY now which will increase the share price by atleast 20% id say.

Hmm. Okay.

Might drop a thousand or two in AFI then.

How do I know when to sell? Right when the news of legalization breaks?

Libertarians scuttled their chance EVEN BEFORE they elected Gary johnson with this little gem:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqpAiUpay1A

AFI currently sells THC its vertical marijuana growing beds. But they are trying to get into the market themselves

And also if the electorate consisted of ahigher percentage of millenials. In the near future this will be closer to the reality.

Does AFI get a portion of THC's profits?

no, they profit from selling them the tech but so far they are two separate entities.

maybe int he future they might merge/buyout one another but so far no.

When legalization occurs one or both of two things WILL occur

Number1:

the current Marijuana growers in Canada will start to merge. Its inevitable that 2-3 companies will exist in the end. Its just how it works. They will try and gain a dominance in the market of Marijuana sales. APH says that it wants a MINIMUM of 25% of the field.

In the end i dont see THC holding out, they will be bought out by one of the bigger dogs.

Number 2- the alcohol and tobacco companies have been EYEING up the marijuana market. Especially tobacco as it seems like a natural fit for them to sell cigarettes and blunts. Their profits have been stagnating as of late and if it goes legal to buy bud they could see profits climb exponentially

Do you buy on robinhood or what?

So far this year, I've put $4k into marijuana stocks and made nearly $3k profit. With some of my stocks, like APH, it's an over 100% return.

I'm thinking about putting in $500-1000 every month until April. I don't see anything but gains until then, and when the government unveils its legislation, I expect a few big winners.

I still haven't picked up THC yet, but I might buy some stock next week.

how the fuck do I buy canadian stocks
i am going to miss so much money

Fuck off

YOU fuck off

Why don't you hand a noose over our MJ stocks and hang yourself lmao

Why are you projecting your suicidal desires onto a stranger on a Cambodian puppet show message board?

Why are you so buttmad? :^)

Why are you?

I'm swimming in money while you're broke lmao

Rude.

From what i can gather, if your broker isnt connected to the CSE, you're fucked and would need to create a new account with a broker that is.
Or have I missed something?

Just thought I would clarity that AFI does get a percentage of profits grown with their tech. Last month they signed a deal for 10% of profits until 100k and 3% forever after that to some non marijuana company so yes they get a cut.

my bad then

but still they are hoping to get into the marij market themselves

Why is it so hard to buy Canadian stocks from the US

>MFW made profits off of Pimple's recomended US stocks and now buying Canadian MJ stocks.

What platform

My bank's online broker interface.

What happens to my shares if one of the growers gets acquired by a tobacco/alcohol/another company?

Also, on the other hand, what if I buy some APH shares right now, and they merge/acquire another company? Does their stock increase based on who they acquire immediately, or does it stay the same and increase based on the profits of the acquired company?

its different with each buyout. But generally the merging of two companies is seen as a good thing. Your shares will be converted.

Larger market cap and all that.

use a regular online broker, if you are using Robinshit get a real broker

I got 90% of my savings in AFI. I hope it goes up.

when did you buy?

What do you guys use for day trading?

Where's the lowest I can go for accounts that have reasonable commission

Today at 0.12, for 50000 shares.

>90%

Is anyone here invested in Golden reign?
GRR.V or just GRR
I invested when it was at .07, now it's at .32. Should I hold, buy more, or sell? All the major stock people are giving GRR a buy or hold rating. No one is saying sell.

Does anyone know anything about Abbatis Bioc.?

Looks cheap

>Abbatis Bioc
>pharmaceutical

>Golden reign
>gold and silver miners

perhaps you guys are in the wrong thread

I'm not in Canada but got folks there I can invest through
So are these companies listed just like any other penny stock or how do I go about buying these scripts ?

I don't understand. is there a better thread you can point me to for Canadian gold and silver? Or does it matter if it's a Canadian company or not? I'd appreciate it.

Buy POTCOIN

poloniex.com/#/exchange/btc_pot

potcoin.com/potcoin-for-businesses/

linkedin.com/pulse/amazing-business-case-potcoin-alexander-sumin?trk=mp-reader-card

> The supply is capped at 420 million coins

Thanks for the thread man, going to research more tonight.

Quick question OP , what are your price estimations for CGC and APH and how much more do you see it rising before the legalization? Will it keep trending upwards or will it stagnate.

Are CGC/APH trying to create a monopoly, and who will be the dominating factor in the market in >3 years?

Thanks.

Going to go. 35% CGC, 35% 20% THC (hoping for buyout) and 10% PotCoin for lols.

Yes, but they won't all be mined for hundreds of years.