/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed) (embed)
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Samsung-OEM-Standard-3200mAh-Battery/dp/B01HBX4Z2C/ref=sr_1_4?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1473662583&sr=1-4&keywords=galaxy note 3 battery
henkaku.stary2001.co.uk/
mega.nz/#!doogDKbR!ILAavIpDHKkliqpuIs6lzCf3NTsDBsTFmstJ_xiLzg8
mega.nz/#!U5QxUCbK!buIEK-hdhsLlTz9hLywXZ5ZhBW0l7yA-tQvjXYDte5A
mega.nz/#!sVdWDZBY!3oa5IbLwQESb7NSasbpi0QMHmX5Ghn-4nqdeY2rj-SY
mega.nz/#!8ME2GDgb!HRil9ZdkZld2-VDqP4C93gwyJlMVbWHdYufFgDZIsjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys me

DQ7 out on PS1

Somebody go and Dump Dragon Quest 7 Please

ESTIVAL NUDE PATCH
S
T
I
V
A
L

still waiting for Deemo

n64 emu when?

Has anyone given a specific answer as to why God Eater 2RB cant be dumped?

I've heard no specifics other than it fails even with the new tools. Is there something blocking it? Firmware check? Denuvo somehow on portable?

Is there a way to get Moonlight going without a internet connection? I'm running it locally but whenever my internet goes out it will lose connection to the game.

The reason is because it's too much of a weeaboo game and not even the hardcore weeaboos give a poop about it, play something else.

Why is the Bordlands 2 update 2.5GB? Is it actually that big or does it include DLC or some stuff like that?

In 6 hours

I just remembered i have an 8gb card laying around , any way to use that along side my 32gb?

First for a homebrew variation of RTFM!

I like video games

do yourself a favor and play PSO2 instead

Is taiko a bongo drum or piece of sushi?

OMG I JUST TRIED THE AMPHETAMIN PLUGIN AND SET THE GPU TO 222MHZ AND THEN THERES A LOUD NOISE AND NOW THERES SMOKE COMING OUT OUT THE VITA. THE THING IS ON FIRE, HOW DO I FIX IT? I DONT SEE A GUIDE IN THE OP ON HOW TO FIX IT PLEASE SEND HELP

It's a bongo drum piece of shit.

Taiko is a Taiko drum

Dump link?

MUSTARD GAS
U
S
T
A
R
D

G
A
S

it's a TAIKO DLC WHEN

Leave me your games in your will.

uhhh user... did you lie to me?
this is pretty smooth and the plugin makes it even better

now THIS is vitagenposting

get melted fagot

WILL YOU EUROFAGS DUMP DQ ALREADY

yes

Dunno. I don't understand the name Taiko either. Like, you spend the whole time playing the bongo's in Sushiland. What does Taiko have to do with anything?

No. Not my ethics!

Thanks Eurofriend

So what do people need, the latest Taiko update? Is that what the meme currently is?

I could provide it.

well sophie plays at a stable silky smooth 20 fps
did you try the fights? that's where the fps drops

I have a hard time believing any Gust game runs smoothly on the vita

APPARENTLY what we need is a Taiko dumped with vitamin 2.0 for the DLCs to work...I think

I have access to my computer again.

Did somebody end up dumping P4DAN update and DLC?

Didn't someone post a taiko vitamin dumped few threads ago? I currently have it in my backlog downloads. Not sure if it's working

There already is a Taiko dumped with Vitamin 2.0 in the doc.

yeah. when you have to select an action like attack or defend, the fps are low, but the plugin fixes that they were fine for all the battle besides one time a slime became big and fell on the fatty. the fps went slow there.

also the camera movement became smooth and faster like in the borderlands 2 video

it runs great. i feel like making a video too but maybe tomorrow since its already 1AM

also what the fuck does Sophie says when she swings her wand?

repost from last thread
the senran kagura EV update 1.20 from kind user worked out well, just download it and follow the doc to turn it into VPK file to install. it will work even with the vitamin dumped version of the game
also he just posted the DLC
based as fuck user, thank you!

Based God

>tfw you hook up a water block and fan to the back of your Vita so you can circulate cooled water and keep your OC'd Vita from melting
Now if only I could up the battery capacity to compensate for the increased power draw, but Sony used proprietary batteries for the Vita and I haven't been able to crack the battery encryption yet.

Just hack the GUI interface to download more RAM and overflow its memory, then do a hotswap on the battery and it'll think it's still a legit Vita battery.

Using megadownloader from a phone usually results in the download being corrupted.

Any ideas? I do notice its mostly for large files. Anything under 2 gb seem to be okay.

Okay, maybe not, but the percentage is lower. I wish we had torrents.

>from a phone
are you for real

Taiko's so good I platted that shit in a week.

>it will work even with the vitamin dumped version of the game
Am i installing the update incorrectly? didnt work on my vitamin copy. I just unzipped, removed the "_patch" part of the folder name and put in ux0:patch/

>Am i installing the update incorrectly?
>I just unzipped, removed the "_patch" part of the folder name and put in ux0:patch/

dude cmon now
> just download it and follow the doc to turn it into VPK file to install

I'm looking at aftermarket Lithium Polymer batteries and they're all ridiculously small capacity anyways. The few that would substantiate an upgrade are basically the size of the Vita so they're a no-go too.

out of all the rhythm games available on vita, taiko is the best one IMO

Does anyone else have a spare Vita/PSTV for your legit stuff?

I bought about 10 games...and got 20+ hour saves for a bunch of my weeaboo shit and i miss it...feel like buying a cheap ps tv

>also what the fuck does Sophie says when she swings her wand
I'm I huge slut and masturbate with my wand constantly.

Currently playing atelier sophie....

AND THEY GIMPED THE COMBAT AGAIN. JESUS CHRIST GUST YOUVE MADE 50 OF THIS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS. ITS ONE STEP FORWARD AND TWO STEPS BACK.

THE STORY IS LAME BORING SHIT AGAIN EVEN MORE THAN USUAL.

LESS PARTY MEMBERS INVOLVED IN PARTY WHEN ESCHA LOGY ALREADY FIXED THIS.

YOU CANT CONTROL WHEN FUCKING ASSISTS HAPPEN. THIS IS THE WORST OFFENDER. AHHHHH FUCK.

IF I DID T LOVE ATELIER AND THIS WASNT FREE ID HAVE GONE MENTAL ON YOU FOR THIS SHIT.

I SWEAR IF YOU FUCK UP WITH FIRIS AGAIN.

Other way, I wanna keep my current Vita legit even though it's on 3.60 but I bought a PSTV and another Vita for Henkaku.

Im pretty sure she doesn't say that
W-what?
anyway did you try the plugin too?.

the battery drain is real.

are the taiko games on 3ds good too?

I'm saying man...shallie was already a bad sign of things to come and sophie is not as bad but still disappointing.

I think even if they kept the combat/alchemy/time limit leniency etc of Rorona Plus it would have been good.

Cant you just get replacement phone batteries?
I don't know the exact dimensions of the ps vita battery but surely somewhere out there there's a phablet with a similar shaped battery.
Somehting like this amazon.com/Samsung-OEM-Standard-3200mAh-Battery/dp/B01HBX4Z2C/ref=sr_1_4?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1473662583&sr=1-4&keywords=galaxy note 3 battery

well, the problem is people are reporting that the DLCs don't work but I don't really know why

My workplace has 3 times faster internet than my home.

Those 2gbs could be done in less than an hour or 5 hours here at home. But i can't exactly bring a laptop. I just leave my phone in my locker and come back to a plethora of games, but mega is not making that happen.

So yes, im quite for real.

It's okay but, tiny songlist and shitty 3DS controls.

Honestly that'd probably be an OKAY bet, but then you'd have to open up the battery and attach the leads to connect it to the Vita's internal battery connector. Which can be incredibly dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

man...if i was a deadbeat neet i would have bought a second vita too..but i guess pstv will have to do for now. At the least i already have an extra memory card to use...

I believe we need Vitamin dump of the update but it doesn't currently dump?

Current update out there is Mai but since only Vitamin dumps DLC atm its usless

how do I overclock the gpu in amphetamin

> tiny songlist
so you didn't play the edited version when they cramp all the song from the previous game as dlc into the newer game?

link?

I'm pretty sure it's because they need the update for the DLC to work. I don't even see the update in the doc. What I do know is that I couldn't get the MaiDump version of Taiko that was posted before to work and had to use the Vitamin one instead. So it's possible that the dump was just bad. It'd be worth having someone redump the game and update to make sure.

For real though?

The fact you can't control assist in real time makes them almost useless. Especially if someone squishy gets focused during the turn and you can't defend him. Also fuck them for removing time limits again.

Link please, kind sir

They try to shake the formula by changing things, but they kind of make things worse. Escha and logy already had the best one, just improve on that, not gimp your party and take out control of support attacks and defends.

The person responsible for that last one needs to get shot.

Im complaining about the game.

After DQVII and SMTVIA

What will be the next begged for meme game for 3DS?

Not like Vitafags have much on the horizon besides World of FF.

How to turn into vpk?
Do i just zip it and rename vpk?

Is the DLC actually working with his dump though? Or do we need mai support for DLC?

Enjoy it user, my problem is whether to keep my 64gb legit or swap it for a 16.

I honestly can't enjoy Taiko on the 3DS, edited vita game when?

Pokemon.

Pokemon Sun and Moon of course

Yokai watch 2 then pokemon

Dragon Quest 7 is shit though???

Need to work out what encoding is being used on the Taiko V files before can go about editing them, not LZ11 like 3DS which is no surprise.

>let me block this normal looking attack
>oh that special attack with aoe and will kill us all? Lets all take that damage because i said so and you cant do a shit about it. - AI

The worst part about em is the tiny ass song list and the screen if you got a o3ds

How's the Dragon Quest Heroes II port with the update?

-download amphetamine
-put it in ux0/plugins (make the folder if there isn't one)
-start Henkaku V2 or the Henkaku V6 beta since yiff removed it (someone on leddit is hosting HV6. just go here henkaku.stary2001.co.uk/ on your Vita web browser, click "click2pwn" once it loads and henkakuv6 will install)
-hold the select button while playing a dumped game

enjoy

yes

give me a sec, i will test it and report back

this is taiko 2 with every song from taiko 1
mega.nz/#!doogDKbR!ILAavIpDHKkliqpuIs6lzCf3NTsDBsTFmstJ_xiLzg8

this is taiko 3 with DLC builder, you can choose any song from the last 2 games and build it into dlc for the latest game
although there is a limit of 140 songs or something, else they would have cramp all 3 games into 1

Can someone help me please, i tried installing the Trillion mai dump but i keep getting the 0xfff error, i did the skeleton vpk install and even tried using another FTP client but i keep getting this error.

Will this work with Memelands 2? I can't seem to clock it past 166 Mhz.

Strangely, I can clock Gundam Breaker 3 just fine. Makes one hell of a difference.

>tfw no yume nikki for vita
When is someone porting the rpgmaker framework to vita

>Not like Vitafags have much on the horizon besides World of FF.
Fate/Extella, Berserk, Pyscho-Pass and Steins Gate 0.
I think.

For the skeleton vpk, use mai_moe/eboot_origin.bin as the eboot

Yes Memelands 2 works.

Hey lucky you. I got the same error yesterday. that game is no go with VPK. you need to install it with MaiDumper

>Babadook
expected more from that movie

fucked up the taiko 3 link
mega.nz/#!U5QxUCbK!buIEK-hdhsLlTz9hLywXZ5ZhBW0l7yA-tQvjXYDte5A

俺の屍を越えてゆけ2
mega.nz/#!sVdWDZBY!3oa5IbLwQESb7NSasbpi0QMHmX5Ghn-4nqdeY2rj-SY

mega.nz/#!8ME2GDgb!HRil9ZdkZld2-VDqP4C93gwyJlMVbWHdYufFgDZIsjs

>tfw pokemon leaks days earlier than buyfags like it always does
>tfw withing the first month there will be difficulty mods and nude mods

I'll feel almost sorry for the normies that trust gamefreak to make a great non nerfed pokemon game.

Same as him I can't get it to go over 166 Mhz.