Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/by42s

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Silver Grove
> forums.warframe.com/topic/688644-the-silver-grove/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XxBtZ
forums.warframe.com/topic/700007-dear-de-im-sorry-we-asked-you-to-make-vacuum-universal-and-officially-rescind-our-request-signed-the-players/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate carrier now

REMEMBER ME

daily reminder that we got a new shitposter, arguably worse than BPNPC

I miss the dethcube

This. Anti-carrier posters can go back to the forums

implying

give him time.

delet this

He needs to spend like seven years posting his dumb shit here to oust our resident squatter.

>older players won't need duplicate mods, endo or credits as much as new players
>new players have to run directly to every single rock to turn it over for a 5 endo bronze mod, like sucking the bottom of a cup for moisture
>or invest in three different mods to level up, costing them more endo and credits

Being new must be fucking hell.

>War Within not coming this month
>Splitting up and nerfing vacuum and baroo artifact crap will be the """"CONTENT"""" that we will receive for the rest of the month.
How can they get away with this?

People apparently wanted a list of good frame augments. Unfortunately, the guy who was making it clearly had no idea what he was doing. He thought shit like the Vex Armor augment, the Smokescreen augment, etc. were good.

This goes back to the core problem: if you're making a guide on anything, you need to ACTUALLY BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THAT THING. You can't just slap some retarded shit together and rely on everybody else to do your work for you. It's like a guy putting together a manual on how to fix a car, except he has no idea how to actually fix a car, so he goes around the street asking people "Hey, how do you fix a car?" and then compiling the answers into his manual

I still have him though. Gonna use my little stunblimp since they fucked carrier.

DE will probably do something retarded like "one precept vacuums all... Different ranges for different things!"

One super vaccs energy but you have to walk over ammo. Another supervacs ammo but you have to manually pick up mods. One vacs mods but shit for vacuum on anything useful in-mission.

just breed the fetch dog, 10o!

While making this shitpost, I just realized something. Kubrows are the first companions that a player gets now, and they just recently introduced a worse-carrier kubrow. This was planned for a while now.

>DE is still planning to create an entirely new sentinel with its own quest for new players
>Rather than buff existing combat sentinels or give them powerful variants (Wraith Cube, etc)
>Sentinels are only difficult to craft for new players due to starchart rework and taxis still exist

people will stop giving a fuck eventually, i maxed two of the memelee sindy weapons and honestly i don't care about the other 4.
this game is a joke.

Anyone wanna hit me up with the discord link?

>One super vaccs energy but you have to walk over ammo. Another supervacs ammo but you have to manually pick up mods. One vacs mods but shit for vacuum on anything useful in-mission.
that's exactly what they're going to do

discord.gg/XxBtZ

LF Big Thick Rhino to pound this kitty.

You guys are all insane. This game won't get better, STOP DREAMING.

>becca wn squeeze out your sweet mod juice
delet this feel ;_;

just proving the screencap even more.

Yes, they are trying to make the game less easy to veterans, while not thinking about new players. This game will die soon with that mentality.

The screencap's not proving anything. It's a history of how some people wanted a list of good frame augments, someone tried to make that list but failed, and I put together a good list in 20 minutes. Wow, you really proved that...maybe you should know what you're doing before making a guide?

Because we'll keep playing. At the core, the game runs better and smoother than anything else similar on the market. I would tentatively try conclave if it was a blended PVE/PVP environment. Right now it is a tiny ass arena with no supporting assets (ranking/leaderboards/MRR/replays ect.), yet it continues to get patch notes every week despite being 1% of content.

It was to reduce the amount of spood feeding, instead of look at the OP, he replaced it with look at my guide. Deviation from the OP was the downfall, he should have just suggested changes to the pastebin and joined fucking warbros. An interloper trying to change shit is bound to get blacklisted.

Akmagnus or Akvasto?

Shut the fuck up TQ literally no one takes your guide seriously. You're a joke, end your life.

3 weeks later
>fuck you DE i don't want 3 vacuum mods
>just merge them into one
>old carrier was better
>i want a dedicated sentinel that collects ALL the loot not just some of it
>why won't you make the vacuum just automatic passive

It SHOULD be an auto passive, not something you need to mod for. Make it be the reason to choose a sentinel over a pet.

>why won't you make the vacuum just automatic passive
This is exactly what everyone wanted from the start.

They could at least leave Carrier with it's current Vacuum and allow other Sentinels to use weaker versions from the 3 mods.

Both

Lex Prime

Akmagnus has better DPS, particularly with primed crit mods, but the long reload is clunky.

Akvasto is more stylish but shit for crit. Easier to use with it's faster reload.

Vasto Prime exists so you could farm for that instead.

Time to delete this empty game.

Is Warframe ERP even a thing

So /wfg/ I missed the devstreamAlso it's cold as shit, I am still shivering .
Did anything important happen? May you please put it down in a summary?

>deth cube's laser is now just a 40k melta gun, fuck-all range but has almost no cooldown, ignores some if not all armour. Deth rifle is closer to the soma or stradava, rather than a sawn-off gorgon
>wyrm's flashbang covers a much wider area, laser rifle is actually a laser and with Shred will always find their head
>the balloon's gun is unfucked
>helios can make use of simaris upgrades, scans anything new within 50m, things like wild kavats and plants are flagged as rescannable, can target daily synth targets (but must make 4 separate scans like the player)
>shade has a 50m AOE cloak trigger that it can keep up longer, similar rework to its gun like wyrm. Prisma version downgrades the difficulty of hacking because fuck me public spy void rift missions

When is erp not a part of warbros?

Let's share body heat :3

>now: they should all be one passive wtf DE
>next week: they should all be one passive WTF DE
>2 weeks: They should.. be all the same passive
>3 weeks: So carrier universal.. still waiting
>January 2017: Tenno, Get your sentinels ready for 3 new Universal Vacuums!

What did they do to the Carrier?

SWEET
MOD
JUICE

>still no grappling or hand-to-hand
I want to not use any weapons but my hands

Vacuum is no longer unique to carrier, but has also been split into 3 parts

just get captured by zimbabwe, friend

>but why can't I do that in regular miss-
buy plat

Scott is gonna fuck your sentinel, man

BPNPC gave me three free catalysts once when I was new. He's alright.

I dunno, haven't been 'round long enough to know anything about the ''erp community'' yet.

>randomly getting trapped in a menu so I have to close the game out entirely
I'm having to deal with some vintage DE lately

the 7 months of archives say otherwise.

Any of you glorious turbo-autists have an Excel or Google spreadsheet that calculates dps/damage per shot based on input weapon/base stats/mods?
WFbuilder is literally shit.

To all the grappler / hand to hand fags

Would you be satisfied with a skin that makes your fist weapon / sparring weapon invisible?

I'm honestly surprised they haven't done that yet

I tried to go to an alert, but instead the map just froze and wouldn't close
you need to buy prime navigation screen tenno

Will consider

3 parts? As in 3 parts of Vacuum's with different jobs?

havnt played in almost 3 weeks
heard war within is delayed again and carrierfu is gonna get a nerf bat
why are you here /ded/?

The War Within Spoiler
DE are going to copy The Matrix. You're going to lose complete control over your Tenno. Then you're going to venture into The Matrix where Umbra will be revealed

Umbra is what happens when a 10o and a Warframe merge permanently together. This will bring back DE's fans who didn't want little 10o children.

5.39 forum KDR, god damn it I know what you're doing.

Unknown, but it's probably going to end up like
>Mod vacuum, ammo vacuum, Energy vacuum

Just when i thought DE couldn't me disappoint anymore, they go and surprise me

How come Steve doesn't ever make eye contact?

back when fatfuck was in the clan he said they were going to do something like that

I decided to give this game another chance. And it disappointed me. Fuck it. I wasted 20 mins downloading this game.

I made this all up. Your 10o was fucked by me man

Thats not the same and you know it

More like fail bot

>forum KDR
kys

Since when we're you under the impression Steve hasn't looked you in the eyes?

This also satisfies all sorts of edgelord/EVAfags/ERPfetishists

Could bring full circle why Stalker is so edgey/crazy but also chickens out from killing your tatertot

Once Tenshin fucks your Warframe in the ass, you're going to have complete control over your 10o. De's new tileset is ONLY for your 10o and NO Warframe wil lbe used

True. Even though I am trolling, I bet I'm 65% correct.

He's been blinded by his own vision.

You got me hyped for no reason

for an update that won't be this month either

fuck you

I wish
Warm me up inside

Why haven't you uninstalled yet?

Lewd.

I think valkyr is more wonderful with the stalker head

Because I still want a little cripple child but I still have no goddamn idea how to trigger the quest.

I'm feelin really goddamn dumb rn for more reasons than just that.

Man, if I didn't have a fetish for half of these tenno I'dve uninstalled years ago.

Doesn't this look exactly like The War Within Teaser Tileset

I'll stop for now, I'm fresh out of ideas. Just kidding, going to finish this mission instead

Sure.
You can go Hysteria on me anytime.

This.

Slut.

Why didn't you say this before we worked on The War Within?

Sorry 10o, but we're going to delay TWW one more time.

Because I lost control of my life

I have an addiction.

warwithin

What? Then what the fuck is the fucking point of the Carrier? He has no other special ability like the other Sentinels.

can you get addicted to me instead

forums.warframe.com/topic/700007-dear-de-im-sorry-we-asked-you-to-make-vacuum-universal-and-officially-rescind-our-request-signed-the-players/

that better be a boy

>bouncing trap.gif
yes

After months, i got back on the game. Someone please give me update of the new meta weapons, place to farm, and stuff.

Sure.

The arena missions on Sedna are the best places to farm for stuff.

be my warframe trap gf

>not posting best trap
boi

why is everyone into traps here

What game is this?

Reminder there is nothing gay about being attracted to a girl who was blessed with a feminine penis.

are you not?

They like males with feminine qualities.
As example, Nezha.