/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/bethesda-softworks-bethesda-please-contract-obsidian-to-make-another-fallout-game
local.grimtech.co.uk/files/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for cass.
Also NV > 3/4
Deal w/it.

>Start up FO4
>Load in
>Mouse is lagging like it did before I reinstalled the fucking game
Jesus fucking christ I'm starting to think it's Nuka World that's fucking my game, because it's only started doing that since I added it to my game files

So who specifically thought having a voice acted protagonist would be, in any way, a good idea?

I didn't expect these threads to be this dead so shortly after launch. Skyrim kept TES threads alive for literally years.

Or is it just that TESfags are that autistic.

>trendier out-of-place millennial haircuts
>muhlennials

its still post apocalypse you fucking dork

None of them are "trendy millenial cuts" you fucking retard. Go play in traffic.

would you have preferred "numale"

>The Deagle

When has a deagle appeared in a Fallout game since Fallout 1/2?

>Unironically posts hitler youth hairstyle as trendy millenial cut
kys

you must be really out of touch not to know that the hitler hairdos are all the rage with hipsters.

Who gives a fuck you dumbass GamerGator. Please do your mom a favor and kill yourself already. No one cares about your "war" with SJWs.

this kind of meme hair is literally everywhere regardless of genre

>"you must be really out of touch"
>hitler youth
>2016

they haven't been for years lmao

lmao what the hell

>get to the city
>bipedal molotov launcher platforms everywhere

So what are you guys up to?

Just realized Oswald had to do a funny voice to present himself in the show.

not playing
browsing new mods every day

contemplating deleting my 300 hr save to start fresh in a non survival playthrough and actually have fun again

If you could eat one thing in the Fallout universe, what would it be?

piper's ass

I don't think they have bidets in the Commonwealth, so that would be pretty gross

Does drink count? Always wondered what Sunset Sasparilla tastes like

Please keep these screenshots in /dag/, we don't need dead generals spreading

Superiority

who cares
NV is shit too compared to 1/2

Probably like root beer.

"Yeah, I'd like a Dr. Pepper please."
"Would root beer be okay?"

How does a 7 crank laser musket compare to a gauss rifle?

Gwen's nice MILF snatch

>Moment Vault 81 opens
>see Gwen
>instant boner
>only made worse with her playful smile

Either some perfectly preserved pie, or Sierra Petrovita's nuka cola flavored pussy

>not her butthole
wew lad

This fucking battle is bugged beyond oblivion, someone wake me up

Hey /fog/, a couple of days ago someone posted an ENB that basically just makes the game look sharper, does anyone know what it's called?

>eating ass
Shaking my head, to be honest

Normies.
Normies thought this.
They talked about it constantly.
"WOULDN'T IT BE SO COOL IF WE COULD HEAR OUR CHARCTER? GUYS IT'S CURRENT YEAR, BIOWARE HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR CURRENT YEAR MINUS YEAR MASS EFFECT WAS PUBLISHED."

> This upset
lmao@ur life when being forward, relative.

Deathclaw Jerky (or dehydrated steak, whatever don't be a fag about it)

Don't be a fag.

FEET
E
E
T

That's the worst kind of feeling.

"Hi, i'd like a Vim! please."
"We only serve Nuka Cola here."

hot

ABS
B
S

where?

>Can't get CBBE because people jumped the gun early without asking for Caliente's consent
>Busty probably hasn't been updated for Nuka World
>Mistress sucks
>Could get all this if I had money to upgrade my PC
I really wish I had a job. Being a poorfag in college sucks. It's basically just highschool, but you choose the classes.

How do you make companions in creation kit?

What works in Skyrim doesn't seem to work in FO4.

IGN

and because bethesda listened to them we got what we have now

which is shitty
>Dr Pepper
you asked for it
Dr pepper is the worst softdrink in existence

Get neetbucks

Literally all you have to do is go to DHS and say you're a professional student or whatever and boom. Free money that you don't even have to file taxes for

fucking christ what a dead thread, try to create som OC is like trying to rile up some zombies

we can always talk about how shitty New Vegas is and Obsidian being BTFO so hard by Bethesda they will probably close doors in next 2 years

>Dr pepper is the worst softdrink in existence

you're the worst shitposter in existence

Petition for another Obsidian Fallout title:

change.org/p/bethesda-softworks-bethesda-please-contract-obsidian-to-make-another-fallout-game

Someone with Reddit account post this to fo4Reddit.

>go of /fog/
>talk about new vegas
>get told to fuck off to /cfog/
>go to /cfog/
>talk about fallout 4
>get told to fuck off to /fog/

why cant we all just get along?

Reported for spam. Have a nice day!

Try going on No Mutant's Allowed. They're known to be very welcoming.

kek
>actually believing this

I wonder if Sierra has any teeth left?

nice shit taste you got there
Not Your Personal Army, even if I do want another game from someone else

Sierra is immune to the negative effects of soda

>Not Your Personal Army

You're kidding right? Trying to rally people around something they want is now apparently a "personal army request"? How old are you?

At least Bethesda isn't resorting to Kickstarter.

They're too busy making shitty Fallout games

I can only assume your baiting. Nobody can be dumb enough to believe a petition will result in an Obsidian Fallout game.

>Trying to rally people around something they want
If people really wanted it they would be doing it anyway

You're a idiotic.
Already worse than buffquad, plz no spam

Modding FO4 sucks. Everything is caked in at least three layers of convolution and workarounds. It feels like working with a prototype that accidentally ended up in production... fifteen years of hasty patches and hotfixes ago.

You probably forgot to initialize some script, for which you first have to create a quest, to host a new script, to create an item in the game-world. Or some shit like that.

Better than designing NPC's based on aspies with too much disposable income

>$114,000 for character sheets
>obsidian drones will defend this

>implying I care about Obsidian outside of Fallout
Ha

>I can only assume your baiting. Nobody can be dumb enough to believe a petition will result in an Obsidian Fallout game.

Unlike EA and other publishers/dgame devs Bethesda actually listens to their fans when they communicate that they want something, even if their answer wasn't really on point.

The changed Fallout 3 ending, made the game playable beyond the main quest and created Broken Steel purely because the community was upset at how the game ended in the Vanilla game.

Nuka-World is also the exact same scenario. People were upset that in the Fallout 4 base game, the character could only really be Good, that there was no real option for people wanting ti play a bad character. So they created a DLC that allowed them to do exactly that.

I think a petition with some tens of thousands of votes will result in Bethesda taking the idea very seriously. Don't kid yourself otherwise.

>If people really wanted it they would be doing it anyway

Who says they won't? People are still interacting with Fallout 4 as the game isn't even a year old and the last DLC only came out very recently. If you understand Bethesda's development cycle, another Bethesda Fallout game won't be out until 2023-2024. People will begin to get a bit uptight soon enough. I'm just ahead of the pack.

That's nice.

God that is the most hated thing a game developer can do in a kickstarter game, and they all do it.

>lel if you pay us anywhere from 200 to 1000 dollars you can be in the game

I really hope that "get to eat dinner with the developers" is not one of the possible rewards.

>implying Obsidian won't insert more shitty memes from SA into Fallout
>you actually want Fallborderoutlands

disgusting

>I really hope that "get to eat dinner with the developers" is not one of the possible rewards.

It's even worse. You get a tour of the office but you have to pay for travel and accommodations DESPITE SPENDING 10 GRAND ON A VIDEO GAME YOU COULD AT LEAST GIVE THEM A CHEAP FLIGHT AND BEST WESTERN

I want something more like New Vegas than Fallout 3 or 4, preferably something with longer than 18 months development time. I don't want another Bethesda-developed Fallout game, they've proven themselves to be too inept with pretty much everything to do with the series, especially when it comes to player freedom, which ironically is supposed to be the thing their best at according to them.

they're*

and also add story, writing and RP elements to this things they're really bad at.

>5 people actually bought this

Obsidian fan boys are the best.

Anons pls I just want to replace my boring two shot laser sniper rifle with something I can actually get

Level 63 and still haven't seen a gauss rifle

So what is the better drink, Nukacola or Sunset sarsaparilla?

>Chris Avellone left Obsidian
>John Gonzales, who wrote and designed NV's main story, left Obsidian
>countless others, including the lead art director from New Vegas, are gone
>Pillars of Eternity was a poorly written snorefest
I actually have no hope in the future of Fallout, even if it does involve Obsidian making another Fallout game.
Maybe if the Arkane rumors are true they might make a decent game though, but unlikely.

Vim

V I M
I
M

You can buy it from vendors at your level.

Lazer muskets are shit.
Buy the Gauss rifle from the Bitch at the castle or the old fag on the prydwyn.

Hopefully Bioware can land a deal. Their companions are GOAT.

Sunset Sarsaparilla as a liquid treat/dessert.
Nuka Cola as everyday soft drink.

I don't like soft drinks.

Inquisition says otherwise

reminder fallout 4 is finished
dont forget to pre order skyrim reloaded

Oh, yes.

>least restrictive classes ever
>wizards can wear PLATE ARMOR

It's like these people exclusively play DnD and video games based on the DnD rule set.

They've been getting progressively worse. There was maybe 1 good squadmate in ME3 that wasn't from the previous games and Dragon Age Origins was the only one with party members worth a shit.

I was trying to bait, stop being rational and objective

Can druids wear metal armor?

You're a real master baiter user

>least restrictive classes ever
>wizards can wear PLATE ARMOR
Its almost like Morrowind was letting people do this back in 2002

Realistically, why wouldn't an individual be able to wear any type of armor? Sure a druid would wear it less effectively than a paladin but it seems outdated to arbitrarily lock a player out of gear.

all this talk of wizards in plate armor legitimately makes me want to play skyrim

I know! My bait was so good it looped around and got me.

what happened to
local.grimtech.co.uk/files/

Is there any other place to get the dlc without torrenting?

historical druids easily could since they were technically Celtic Clerics are I understand. Sure, they venerated nature gods and spirits, but they were still basically clerics. A,lso a bit of political involvement as I understand, they operated as judges and law officials.

So maybe Druids were actually nature paladins?

Might I ask what's the "Boston" project and "Greenheart" project?

>play a Diablo style dungeon crawler
>95% of everything I pick up is useless to me

That's why I never got into them.

I want to have babies with Old Longfellow.
I want to raise them to be able to take on the island.
On his death bed I want him to know he isn't alone and that someone cares for him and will miss his existence.
Why isn't he romancable.

On a non-shitpost note.
Why do all the old people on the island talk about the fog being worse in the past but the young'uns, mainly Allen and his sister, blame everything on the Atom Cultists?

Being a druid is more than a class user. It's a religion and nine times out of ten the are prohibited from using using metal armor by their archdruids and stuff.

I like there being some sort of rules on the world, even dnd 5th ed has class restrictions and it is the simplest and most casual table top game there is. The less you restrict classes to certain paths, the less there are classes. See the elder scrolls skyrim.