Pretty credit cards

How pretty is your credit card Veeky Forums? What's the most aesthetic one?

I remember around 10 years ago my parents would give me old credit cards to play with and they were beautiful, with different designs like lions and stuff. At some point it obviously changed because now they all look bland as fuck (UK here).

I just got this because its pretty much the best all around card.

Ugly as sin though.

shitty b8 m8

I have the capital one quicksilver and it looks okay. I do remember way back when cards looked neat and interesting but It's not just credit cards that went down the shitter aesthetically--it's everything. Just look at IKEA's garbage (or most anywhere else) where it's mostly low-quality pressboard dunked in a vat of white paint then they try to sell it for $hundreds. Basically, credit cards being bland, usually a solid color and ugly, is a symptom of the abysmal design being imposed on people in this decade.

>pretty credit cards
>aesthetic

the fuck is wrong with you

I don't know if I'm remembering wrong, but the cards I used to see 10 years ago were really really pretty. Hopefully another UK'er can confirm

I'm not asking anyone to show their card m8, that's dumb as shit

I have this one and a lot of cashiers have made comments about it

Eeh.. does look a bit better IRL, all glittery and shit when you turn it in the light.

You used to be able to copy credit cards onto nicer looking ones, but now with the chip and RFID and all that shit that's no longer viable.

My bank lets me choose whatever picture I want

Someone got into trouble for using the jew-meme on it though

you can usually upload your own pic if you want for a small fee.

but i think it's a bad idea. kinda like custom painting cars is a bad idea.

>all orange and shit

>Tangerine
muh nigga

>not having one from the 2 or 3 days banks let people use their own images

>American Express

Fuck off, richfag

wut?
murrican express is one of the shittier cards.

only the best

that's the one

I have a blue cash everyday and I've been unemployed for 4 years. Credit rating first, unless you're talking about the various "black" cards which carry mutli-thousand dollar annual fees and have minimum spending requirements.

I used to have one. Didn't really like it and it started peeling after a year

Here's mine.

Had a college class with a grill who worked for AMEX in the call center building.

I asked her if she had ever seen or held a Centurion Card (they're metal and heavy) and she said that she actually had one.

She pulled it out of her purse and handed it around to everyone in the class.

Turns out AMEX gives all of their employees a blank one to show people and build HYPE for it.

>paying $7.5k for initiation plus $2.5k annually for a fucking credit card

I don't think the centurion perks are worthwhile over a plat, but there are a lot of benefits to some of the higher end cards.

what are they?

Mostly benefits for traveling. Dedicated concierge, automatic insurance on rentals, comfortable lounges at airports, etc. You also get far better customer support.

Centurion is mostly just dick waggling though, but I can totally see why someone would view the ~450 a year for a plat as a worthwhile expense. I've honestly considered it, but I stopped traveling for work recently, and even when I did, I didn't fly on American Airlines because they're a shitty fucking airline that I've had to sue twice because they jerked me around when employees stole product samples from my luggage.

it goes from $450 to $2500 for plat to centurion? jesus christ. I guess I can see the benefits if you travel a lot.

sorry to hear about your shitty experiences.

The Iconomi 'Founder's Club' Debit card is going to be aesthetic as fuck. Can't wait for mine to come.

I'm not supposed to have it because I don't even have a bank account with Chase, let alone 10 million dollars period, but I got one from PC'ing my old JPMorgan Select that I got a few years ago from a leaked link

It's actually quite annoying to use, literally everyone comments on it since it's pure metal and no ones ever seen it before in my poorfag town

Gamardjoba :)
My credit card, Bank of Georgia.

My card is pretty striking

Looks very sleek...There's something I love about HSBC.

Stand aside, faggots.

supposedly theres a card called "The black card" its exclusively reserved for wealthy people and celebrities.

I've never seen one in person but they exist supposedly.

Pretty bland my golden one is just well gold. HSBC premier one is standard blackish shit

It's called the centurion.

It's really not all that special. If you really want to look at the perks, pull it up on wikipedia, then compare it to the amex platinum. The centurion is invite only, and generally requires you to move a couple hundred thousand a year through your card.

I will say this about them. There's no pending for approval. Swipe and before you can blink it's approved.

Pretty boring

I have the PRG and like it

I also think my Shift card is pretty ubEr-technOO

Yea this is a great card.
Pretty common card
People getting this card give no shit about cost nor about benefits.

My one and only ultra basic card

I can't wait to get more though

Credit cards are a scam.

not really i got my first quarterly cashback and quiet satisfied with it.
it was a hassle to get the card but on the long run worth it.

Deffo the most beautiful looking card around. Alongside the the classic Amex Green.

I have seen centurion card being waved around in an adult movie ;)