AUTOMATIC
FD Rx7
garaged for 14 years 70k original miles
would need tank dropped (old ass gas)
$7500?

Yup

Nope. I can have a manual for the same price

100%
Unless they didn't drain the fluids in the engine either. Then fuck nope, cuz that's a rebuild. They would get $4k.

Could I go back in time and stop myself from breaking up with my gf? No. Would I do it if I could? Yes. Would I buy this car
Y E S
E
S

I'd wait a year and import a manual from japan for the same price

One for even less. That's technically only about $6200 USD because the yen is getting weaker.
I know a person who can garage it in Japan until it's legal for import.

>would need tank dropped

what the fuck does this mean? why not just use a siphon? am i missing something here?

captcha ate my pic

why not just pour some ethanol in the tank to even out the octane?

>mfw they keep climbing
Profit margin getting bigger every day boiii

>RHD vs LHD
>LHD will keep holding value/rising
>RHD will do the opposite.

You could just...swap it over ya know.

And fucking yes op. Swap it over and you've doubled the value for a total of what? $2000 spent?

Gotta be able to get out any sediment and possibly treat the inside of the tank depending on the condition which you can't really do to a very high standard with just a siphon.

>>RHD will do the opposite.
Nigga no

They made a total of 68,589 FD RX-7s worldwide.

13,879 of those were sold in the USA. Leaving 54,710 that were likely all RHD (at most subtract 4,000 from that 54k as LHD models for Canada/Western Europe). Do the math. There's way more RHD cars which is why they're so much cheaper and will stay cheaper as more of them are eligible for importation every year.

yeah

good candidate for LS swap

I agree with you in this post. That is accurate. But to say that RHD examples are going to depreciate is dumb. They already hit their all time lows in their respective markets outside of the US. They're going to appreciate and plateau for a good while once they start going to the US.

Hell yeah, the shell is worth that alone.

>Automatic

FuCkInGyEsPlEaSe

no, it's automatic and touring edition.

I'm saving for an R2

no it isn't
Fucking, No.

>You could just...swap it over ya know.
No.