AND REMEMBER

>AND REMEMBER

Don't buy Mercedes

Holy shit, scotty actually knows where he and his shitty video series belongs.

Recycled? No man.

O actually like Scotty

RIGHT AS SOON AS IM DONE DRIVING THIS TRASH CAN

>Don't buy Jaguar
>Don't buy BMW
>Don't buy Mercedes
>drives an old Celica he bought for $450 and fixed up

Holy shit, Scotty is Veeky Forums as fuck

>OVER 50 MILLION YOUTOOB VIEWS

M9 that's the grass mulch one my trash bin is grey, he belongs in dah grey one

YOU'RE JUST GONNA GET RIPPED OFF.

*angrily spits at camera*

Anyone who hates Scotty is just a jealous dweeb

member when he said,"REV UP YOUR ENGINES"?

He's right, if you give zero fucks about competition and keeping up images. If you drive a celica you might as well drive a minivan or a geo metro.

Veeky Forums is old man as fuck.

>ITS A CAR SON, ITS FAST ENOUGH TO GET YA FROM A TO B, WHATS WITH YER GERMAN SPURT KURRS? WASTE A MONEY.

I've just found better sources for learning car repair who are pretty specific about calling Kilmer trash.

This. I love memeing on Scotty, but I still love the guy and his bux.

Who?

Every video I watch of his is soooo general I don't think anyone gets any real info from it.

Schrodinger's Box, it's really fucking good. I recommend it if you actually want to understand car repair, it takes an approach that actually makes sense rather than 'if you have this problem here's what to replace'.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR

he's definitely entertaining, but he does some retarded shit like going under a car with just a hydraulic floor jack supporting it

>ONLY GONNA BE UNDER THERE FURRA MINUTE. NEVER SEEN ONE FAIL BEFORE! WHY WOULD IT FAIL THIS TIME??

at the end of the day, it's his life though, so I don't really care. just wish he wouldn't try to pass advice like that onto other people

I find scotty endearing in a "nice old grandpa who won't stop telling you cringey stories from when he was your age" kind of way