I have a chinese gf 24 years old that i plan to have her apply for permanent residency...

i have a chinese gf 24 years old that i plan to have her apply for permanent residency. she will have a open work permit, which allows her to work for anyone in canada

however, her english sucks.

aside from prostitution or anything sexual, what should she do?
anything doable online? eg., merchant stuff on ebay, shipping imported stuff from home, etc.?

Nail salon

factory. Generally doesn't require a lot of communication.

Litterally anything chinese language related, however this l' prolly make her less inclined to learn english.

>Aside from prostitution

What?

You think there's a shortage of slant-eye goblins here in Canada?

>Not importing brown gf instead

thanks guys. anything else? i think she would be particularly interested in any sort of stuff she can do by herself online

post pic so we can decide properly

Get her a job at a major chinese buffet / restaurant. I'm fairly sure thats were all chinese immigrants end up working, THAT or there is some chinese mob being run by king buffet kek

Stick her in some ESL classes the second she gets here, What province are you in OP ? Give more info and i'll be able to give you better advice

what? will she then ever leave the house?

Nail Salon
Laundromat
Chinese Restaurant

That's about it for Asians.

make her work in chineese food spot ask every chineese spot around if they are hiring

maybe find a chinese logistics company, you know, the ones who send vitamins and shit to their friends and family in China. I have a chinese friend who works at one. There is a lot in Australia.

does she have any qualifications? university? past work experience?

She needs english lessons, and an environment where people talk in english.

Second cup/Starbux would be perfect for like 6 months or so, then a more professional job.

>Canadian
>importing more Chinese people

How about you not marry a child OP? Find somebody that already has a career.

I almost pulled the trigger on marrying a Paki Muslim girl from the UK. Her parents were very wealthy and would have given me money to start my Business. Her Brother got married while we were talking and they bought his new wife like $10K in jewelry and a $500K house. But I had to pull back because that woman was bat shit crazy. She was stalking about every single of my family members and accused me of cheating every time I didn't reply to her messages within 5 minutes, and threatened to kill me almost daily if I didn't move there and marry her ASAP.

well first she needs to learn English. She will make about zero dollars until she does so.

That is unless she wants to take dick for $50 a pop.

thanks for the advice guys, still no one has answered my second question though. hope someone has some insight.

>anything doable online? eg., merchant stuff on ebay, shipping imported stuff from home, etc.?

wouldnt we all

that sounds crazy. do pakis all live together with their parents too? i can't imagine that man.

living together with old people is toxic. sure, you have money, but you'll also be forced to live in a mental hospital. even if you dont live together, it sounds like these people are pretty pushy and schizophrenic

thanks, that actually sounds like a decent idea
she only got an associates degree in business administration, not much work history. we could say she worked 1 year as a receptionist at an upscale gym (more like 6 months)
that sounds very interesting. any more details?
pretty much all i can think of too at this point
learning english takes time, its virtually impossible to get it right within a year

They live with their parents until they get married, like most other Asian cultures. If an Asian woman still isn't with her parents, she's likely a whore.

She can build railroads duh

My current girlfriend is Chinese. Can she apply for permanent residency too? She's on her student visa.

how come you don't try to become common law with her? live with her for a year and basically live like a married couple, sharing everything financially and physically. prove that you are going to be with this girl forever. this is what a lawyer told me. you can also marry her if youre ready for that.

if shes on a student visa she needs to successfully complete her school then get extensive work experience. not just any experience, but skilled experience, then she can apply for permanent residency. its a much more complicated procedure.

anyways im not an expert on this stuff. if you have $150, you can find a lawyer to talk to for half an hour to understand whats the best for your situation

We already live together. We go shopping for groceries together. We are rarely apart. We go on vacation together. Slerp in the same bed. Would I have to marry her for her to get her green card?

she can probably build you an iphone

like i said, im not sure, sorry. i think the green card is a US thing. here you either have permanent residency or citizenship.

permanent residency can be applied in several ways including but not limited to: common law, finishing school and getting work experience, or direct work experience. after getting permanent residence, she can apply for citizenship. i dont know much about the marriage route

why are you marrying someone who doesn't speak english? are you flying her in to be with you? you sad fuck.

get her to learn english. she can get fluent in 6 months if she practices everyday. if she doesn't do that, she's trash and won't end up working as she has a shit attitude.

to answer your question though, i've seen some chinks in london who import things from taobao/alibaba and sell on market stalls at a huge mark up. chinese clothes are pretty Veeky Forums and cheap as fuck, but i don't know if canadians are skinny enough to fit into them.

finally, i doubt your bride looks like your pic. you're probably getting some tubaozi pork faced sister feng.

Good idea
Bad idea. If she works in a factory, she won't stay your girlfriend for long, because all the guys there will eye rape her until she becomes a submissive slut.
'anything chinese language related' is not necessarily going to work if she doesn't speak English well. For example if she works as a translator, she needs to know both English and Chinese, not just Chinese.
>i think she would be particularly interested in any sort of stuff she can do by herself online
You are literally describing the cam girl business. I recommend chaturbate.com, it's popular but there's a shortage of cute Asian girls on there.
Good idea, the chinks working at Asian restaurants don't even know English half the time.