pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
youtube.com/watch?v=W3h95GetPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=u871nAaxA04
youtube.com/watch?v=yDVMINLhFAM

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/404014/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/824cc3g
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477887849198.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=OFYSUPlZmcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Random meme from my folder edition.
I don't have a /twg/ folder.
Help me make one, friends.

Oppressing the peasants faction soon.

It's gonna need a whole lot of DAWI ZHARR

Huge news guys, just got home from my mum, who works at Games Assembly. Bretonnia will be the next promotional content, and will launch at the same time as Creative Workshop debuting a new set of Bretonnia miniatures, rulebooks, lore, lexicon, codex.

Is she single?

Grace

for you

is this going to be a thing now?

>creative workship

Shit, I guess they've merged into some kind of super-jewish corporation

I'm gonna be grabbing a bunch of codes from my nearest GW either Thursday or Wednesday, as the manager is a friendly fa/tg/uy. How many people need one and are willing to wait that long?

If you're being serious, then I would love one if you can get it.

Games Assembly and Creative Workshop. They merging and making a new Totalhammer War game?

anime

It'd be nice to have one, sure.

G O B L I N S

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz,meme rats, meme elves, meme goblins, meme squigs, AHHHH rome, le ebin vlad, and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A WAZZOCK?

strawpoll.de/824cc3g
Vote in the poll if you want a code. I'll only be getting as many codes as there are votes, so make sure to answer.

SUMON

Ancient Empires

would love one my lad

but how much do you mean by a bunch, and how are you going to distribute them?

ok so;
Slingers - Good vs other ranged units
Javelinmen - Good vs heavily armoured units
Archers - Good vs ???

I'm gonna grab as many as I got votes in that strawpoll. I hadnt thought of how to distribute them. Maybe you guys could all put your emails on a list somewhere, and I'll send them out?

It's always been infantry user.

Archers beat infantry, cavalry beat archers, infantry beat cavalry, and so on

Archers are slingers that deal more base damage in exchange for less AP.
So horses, and all other units that have lot of health but little armor.

sounds like a good idea, whats a good way to make a list for people to put their emails down?

Archers have whistling/flame shot, that do a lot of morale damage. Assuming we're talking about Attilla.

Could just make a steam group and disband it when you're done handing out codes.

this could work

It is now October. The sallow season deepens its hold on Athel Loren. It is a dark time, a time of mourning. As the spites and spirits of the forest grow slothful and recalcitrant, the enemies of the Asrai seek to defile the sacred glades. Ratposting is rampant. The Deep Thinking Goblin looms, esoteric and obscene. Athel Loren is a realm under siege. The King of the Woods cannot be found; the kinbands are scattered and given over to dissolute indulgence, pursuing until the last comfort over exertion.

Yet it is comfort itself that is imperiled; Should the Asrai fade from the Old World the beauty of their existence, a recordless history of leisure and frivolity without equal, will disappear, leaving the clamoring, scrabbling bustle of the outside world without counterpoint or enlightening example. It is a dark time. But even in the deep gloom of autumn, a hope flickers. A whisper on the winds, melodious like the clinking of tea cups on saucers.

Wood Elves soon.

this seems like the best idea

I love Wurrzag's lines for when he can't do things
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477887849198.webm

I love you

d-dat's not what spells is for!

Alright, I'll make one tomorrow, as I won't be getting to my computer until then.

When Wood Elves are released, I'm going to immediately start a Skarsnik campaign and rape the elves.

>Goblins doing anything
>Physiologically incapable of raping knife-ears
>Being an orc manlet

At least when you stab a dorf you hit more than a leg, let us handle the tree-huggers

ill be keeping my eye on the general

bless you user

archers fuk up other ranged units - they outrange pebble throwers/javelin throwers, and they also fire in an arc so you can safely keep them behind your battle line without friendly fire risk

unless its med 2 where they fuk up errywan

Archers shred everything.
Cavalry tramples everything.
Infantry's just a meatshield.

Thanks for reminding me why I love Med 2.

What should my early game army be as Macedon in R2? Right now I have a bunch of levy pikes with some hoplites, two slingers, two javs, and horseys.

Skarsnik is coming for yo bitch.

Think of it this way
>Slingers
submachine guns - quick to fire, but lacks penetration and accuracy
>Javelins
Anti-tank rockets - devastating, but lacks ammunition
>Archers
Rifles - good all around can be used in any situation. good at a bunch of task but not really a master of them
>Crossbows
Battlerifles - like bows, but more stopping power but longer reload rates. better against armor. Can still arc their fire but they have a flatter arc.
In my general use, slingers would be up front skirmishing. looking for their skirmishers. If not then they'd flank and shoot from the rear/sides
Javelins would always flank and try to hit their elites from the side/rear preferably avoiding my own elites.
Archers would be situational but they would start skirmishing upfront and retreat behind the main line and keep firing or using arrow types against specialized foes.
Crossbows would be at the flanks behind my main line, and then would flank once the threat of enemy skirmishers was eliminated.

Couldn't find an answer using google so I figured id ask here. Is it worth getting the "Ruination" perk on multiple armies? Does the effect stack if multiple armies attack the same holdout? Or does it only count for the army that's actually selected to attack it?

Warhammer 20% code:

2KLPY-7H723-ELVTR

Already have it and you guys are alright

>start a greenskin campaign
>slowly start talking like an orc
maximum 'utism

>you guys are alright

... yeah, I was just thinking about skipping my classes tommorrow ...

>Dis git ain't dalkin' like an Orc all da day

>WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHtism

is there a warhammerbooru for lewds?

hello

is vanilla Empire really that bad? i want to try it because of the naval battles and artillery. I know FOTS is miles better but I just can't get into it because of the setting, also too melee

19 pikes and royal peltast general

Just play Napoleon, please. You'll have much more fun.

Just pick Karl Franz, you'll be fine

If you manage to get into melee in FOTS you've failed.

Which game is set earliest in time?

Wrath of Sparta campaign from Rome 2 I guess.

rome i think

The Wrath of Sparta mini-campaign for Rome 2 is currently the earliest setting, taking place during the Peloponnesian Wars in 432 BC.

Are pikes worth it over levy pikes?

I need a total war with clubs and rock throwers

PARTY HARD!

Any earlier than Ancient Greece and you're just making shit up, and that isn't very historical.

TW isn't a historical only series anymore, dweeb.

Finno-Korean Hyper War when

Any fembois in any total war game?

greeks probably

Dwarfs.

>fairground gives -4 to public order
who thought of this shit?

Bronze age Total War would be nice anyway.

You are now aware that, that faction is not available in the campaign.

pardon?

SEA PEOPLES WHEN

Are you talking about med2 or warhammer?

So I don't play Bretonnia much just because I am waiting for the official Grand Campaign release, but I was messing around with them in custom battle for fun. I mostly played around with them when the game was first released so I don't know if this is actually the case, but has some of their voice lines been changed?

Like I'm hearing some lines from the knights that I don't think I've heard before. Can anyone else attest to this?

Attila

>spend more time setting up seige defense than fighting it

Post last stands.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFYSUPlZmcg

Motherfucker.

sorry

>being so hardcore that dying doesn't actually kill you

Fucking Dwarfs.

Fuck me that's hardcore.

History

: Total War

Fantasy

Do you take me for a wazzock?

You better give him a badass name and title.

They have been changed a bit, apparently

It's a shame about the unit portraits. If there was a selection i'd rename all of my units, but it feels kind of weird to try and differentiate between eight identical units of swordsmen.

Future titles should have unit customization.

Just a choice for emblem and insignia for the flag-bearer and a choice in color scheme would be great for unit variety. Give them a personal history so you know what battles and places a unit has been.

would be nice but something so basic as changing background color or outline color would be nice

we ought to have that now just for fun

Hate. Hate. Fucking hate.

The entire army is dead or routing except for a single unit of night gobbos.
They're being gangbanged by three units of quarellers.
They have only two dudes left.
And I still fucking lose because lol point capture.

Sorry for your loss m8, hate it when game mechanics break immersion and snatch a well deserved victory.

I want one and I've voted, but I want to make sure I receive. Can I send you my email address/steam ID?

seems like it would be more practical to just have a physical list ready

G O B L I N S

Real talk though that's shitty mate sorry