What does Veeky Forums think about drug dealers?

what does Veeky Forums think about drug dealers?
I can see why it is appealing to people with low income, next to no skills or money needed, high markups, consistant consumer base, minimal effort required etc.

I think they're meeting a demand in the market

I got friends who are drug dealers (pot, nothing else), they're good people and I like them. I wouldn't do it though because I have good income and am at the stage in my life where I don't want to invite anything that could possibly disrupt what I got going on. If you deal don't deal anything people get addicted to, otherwise you're going to have fiends calling you at 3am looking for a fix

Yeah you pretty much covered all the bases OP. I used to sell a lot in high school and college, but once I got my first internship I quit because it wasn't worth it anymore. The money is really good and usually it's easy but the stress can be a real killer. You're always looking over your shoulder and being sketchy. Once I saw a few friends get busted I realized it wasn't worth it, you'll end up spending whatever you made on bail.

Dealing drugs is for people who are so poor that they have nothing to lose or so rich that they think they're immune to risk.

>what does Veeky Forums think about drug dealers?

As someone who has been smoking pot regularly for over ten years, I fucking hate them. They're invariably bone idle, cretinous, egotistical cunts who seem to think they're doing you some massive favour every time they sell you drugs. On the plus side I'm now at an age where they don't expect me to want to fraternise with them/they don't want to fraternise with me either.

I wish the stuff was just legal so I could pop into a shop, have a quick and businesslike transaction and fuck off home without having to wait fifteen minutes for some halfwit to turn up wearing a hoodie. I'm amazed I've never been stopped and searched yet.

Pretty much this.

Well I sure am glad we cleared that one up.

No drug dealer makes money and gets out. You end up in jail or dead 100% of the time. It's a guarantee.

false :)

I think you've been watching too many crime films.

drug dealer as in a nigger?

What about the small-time white boys just saving up for a car or something. You make 10k a year if youre lucky in the small time dealing. Its hard to get to the point where you're talking about. You probably have no friends and saw that on the tv

I make ~50k a year or so but just bought a ounce of blow because I know it will make serious dash this holiday weekend, probably like 3k

I have dealt and have friends that have dealt.

I don't know anyone that dealt that has not been arrested. It's only a matter of time before (a) someone notices something and calls the cops (b) someone you dealt to gets arrested and they roll over on you (b) you sell to an undercover

> "oh hmm why does the apartment across the street have so many people coming and going that just stop by for 10 minutes or so? guess I'll call the police"

maybe you're just a dumb cunt

Youre an idiot

In high school id sell weed. I was known as Dimebag Dave. Id sell to friends only when they needed it. At that time i was smoking it too, so every 5 Dimes id sell id get 1 to myself or so. It was a good trade off because id smoke for free. I quit once i got too paranoid.
Its not for everyone, but most school drop outs would sell also, which in a small toen was quite a bit.

this is shit teir dealing.

you only sell to friends, hangout for an hour. boom an oz is gone.

seeing the cash my friend who only deals pot pulls in, its more like 10k a week

any idiot knows not to shit where they sleep..

ITT Veeky Forums proves once again they are all moral relativistic corporate sociopaths who believe slinging drugs and even killing people is fine as long as you turn a profit.

where im from its impossible to sell an oz of the dankest dank for over 160CAD$ so much competition that the margins are shit now.

The regular stuff however has higher margins but nobody wants to buy it unless its top notch kush

Thats why you only deal with friends. In the scenario you described, youre 20 times more likely to get robbed than caught

Which goes back to my original point. You either have no friends or your friends are niggers who cant be smart about their shit and thats why they belong in jail

Rule #1 in the small time biz, dont be greedy. Thats why jews are the worst dealers

Haha go out of your basement you dumb virgin

Haha i knew you are just a fucking vorgin who watches too many movies

Dealing drugs is the fucking tops. I'm in uni, and it's nice to know I have easy illegal cash flow to fall back on if my professional career doesn't pan out and I end up being a wagie. Buying LSD off the dark net and flipping it to dumb rich college kids is one of the safest, most lucrative businesses out there.

lol who said anything about killing people? Smoke a joint and loosen up, you stiff weirdo.

Welcome to the real world you sheltered virgin