Holders rejoice, nocoiners cope thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg
betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.126559167
google.co.uk/search?&q=bitcoin price
discord.gg/tDYsgU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Each one of these cryptocoins is worth x currency

This is the main problem. Crypto is good for PnD, but it's still not a currency, it's payment processing software at best.

Call me when you can tell me how much BTC a pizza costs without first looking up its value as another currency.

PizzaCoin

>investing in a monopoly

a pizza could cost 10$ to 20$
Pizza is not a good comparison.

How much does a pizza cost in american dollars you retard?
Or even better, how much does a pizza cost in japanese yen without looking up the price? Does this mean JPY is not a real currency just because you're stupid?

Hilariously, you proved my point with the first line of your post without even realizing it and yet I'm the retard.

You literally proved his point by being fucking dumb as shit again.

Do you even know what segwit does or how they plan to deploy it?

>I don't know the meaning of 'literally' and I'm going to call others dumb

Ah, using a proxy now I see. That's cute, but still retarded.

A pizza costs around 0.022 bitcoins

>shilling bitcoin core
>not Unlimited masterrace

Back /r/bitcoin, faggot.

So quick question.
How do you store bitcoins?
I know how you do it I mean how do YOU store them?

Keep not holding bitcoin, your loss

There's always going to be retards, esp when the very dumbest of the dumb use the internet today

when will nocoiners ever learn?

being a nocoiner should be considered a disability

not my problem if you don't know how to make massive profiits with altcoins..

You are a fucking retard.

Virtual "currency" based on abstract crypto/math/numbers wankery will never be practical or accepted in society. True currency is backed by tangible, physically limited and valuable resources like gold. If someone is crazy enough to sell me real physical goods for Neopoints or Gaia Gold it's their problem.

No I'm sorry but paper money is the stupidest idea I've ever heard.
I expect NOTHING from society. They'll eat whatever they'll be fed by their govts, which is digital currency.

I use armory wallet, but I'm old school and have been playing with bitcoins for years

Most new people to bitcoin should be using bitcoin core or electrum wallet

A lot of those wallets have been lost.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to daytrade with bitcoins?
I knew someone stating he had a good thing going on with that a few months ago.
How stable could such a pattern be? What are the factors with which you could make money of daytrading?

People keep allot of their BTC in exchanges/darkweb markets. Only big investors use wallets.

You know we don't have a gold standard anymore right you fuckwit

>10$
>20$

I genuinely pit nocoiners. Btc will test 700 this week.

$700 breached

President Trump and $1,000 per bitcoin in 11 days

700 BABY

Id rather my 1 btc be worthless than that man be prez

>President Trump
>Implying implications

I can see it at 800 by the end of the year though

Wallet.dat files on physical drives

$710 per bitcoin

Nocoiners are mad

The kikes who run the federal reserve are mad

The kikes who run the media are mad donald Trump is the next president

Retards who thought they'd be cute pumping and dumping altcoins have lost Money and are mad

They shill shitty altcoins in whatever bullshit threads and 99 percent of them lose money because they're too fucking dumb to buy btc and hold

2007 iPhones and smartphones became popular, there's so many low iq fucking retards and shitskins on the internet today it's depressing

God i love bitcoin bull runs

>nocoiners still coping instead of admiting they fucked up big time by not holding as much BTC as possible

Bitcoin and Blockchain in general is no joke. Bitcoin price will rise on every world event-disaster thus will make people to trust bitcoin even more.
Bitcoin can be harsh for newbies because you can easily fuck up by sending coins or lose a wallet, there is no refunds, no chargebacks, but at the end people will realize its the most fair currency in the world. When you got it, you got it, when you lose it, you lose it.

wondering the best method to exchange 10k PLN into bitcoin
whats the best service and trusted to buy bitcoin in central Europe ? is bitpanda legit?

picrel semi related is a question, is monero dying forever?

I put so much trust into BTC, it will not fail us.

BTC seems about as safe and steady as you can be right now.

Question: If you make a big profit with this stuff (say you double your money) how would you go about turning it back into real Dollars? wouldn't putting a huge sum into your bank look suspect as fuck?

not sure how it works abroad, but with our equivalent of IRS, you just have to prove that you made your money trading BTC and the gains aren't taxed. If you mined them then they are.

You would have to print the dozens of pages of trades and let them figure it out lol

What country are you from?

Slovenia

hey wasnt bitcoin close to 2k a year or two back

what happened?

I hold a few BTC that a exchange for PayPal. Make 10% - 15% easy, all day. When BTC rises, I not only get that, but I also get the exchanging fee.

I've exchanged $3,000 so far. Bought $1,800 worth @ $615 and it went to $638. Made $68 off that and $234 off exchanging. Bought another 2 BTC @ $635 and now it's at $713. I'm currently in the process of exchanging, thus making $156 from the rise and $185 from exchanging.

In a month I've made a total of $643 off Bitcoin business and lost $25 from gambling.

I personally love it when the government isn't regulating my choices in life. BTC is the ultimate thing to say "Fuck the government". I love it.

Wew

It only ever barely peaked above 1k, and then there was an exchange hack that led to a precipitous crash.

Think it'll go up or down?
I have $10 in BTC, I don't want it to spike up after I sell.

They have addresses too. This is BTC addresses, not wallets. Learn how to block chain.

Hahaha
The sad part is that i am not completely sure if you're joking
Shit posting has gone too far

excuse me for being dumb (new) but what does that poster in the pic mean by saying "$20 a coin"?
Doesn't he mean $200?

Bitcoin isn't going to be a currency anytime soon. Anything that has its value swing wildly each year isn't going to be a medium of exchange. You niggers need to understand that stability is imperative if its going to be adopted for a large economy. It can't just be your toy pump and dump.

what if the value of bitcoin is actually perfectly stable, and it's just all of our economy's goods and services that fluctuate in value?

That fast? I doubt it, even here in Argentina (for the time being)

>Being this retarded

Most high-value addresses do not belong to single individuals but entire companies or exchanges.

xmr will reign supreme
in two thousand and eighteen
for the future I have seen
-John Titor

I have a small wallet since I played around with some bitcoin buying a while back to make some purchases. I have about 15 dollarydoos worth of bitcoin. I don't usually even take notice of cryptoshit threads, but how much would be a good amount to buy and hold?

>saves huge amount of BTC in online wallet
don't complain if you lose it. When will you mongs learn that you need to store bitcoins locally? online wallets are for small quantities only.

merchants can automatically exchange to fiat when recieving BTC and list their prices in fiat too, so you get best of both worlds (the superior technology of BTC and the flat fiat rates). steam does this.

any tutorial on how to get started on bitcoins?

I am also interested. Any guide/pdf would be appreciated.

Jesus christ people still stuck in the "cant buy pizza with bitcoin" meme?

Protip: Bitcoin will be how rich people store and move their money, not how joe pleb buys his coffee...
"Adoption" among poorfagd is such an idiotic goal... just wait until more and more richfags and big institutions start using blockchain among themselves..

Lads what memecoin do I start mining with my semi decent gaming PC?

I paid in for half the pc with my brother but never use it. I want to use my share of the depreciation of the parts for something at least.

Coinwarz has up to date profitability

Youtube has videos.
Lots of stuff on google too.

FYI I have an Electrum wallet and bought bitcoin from bittylicious.com. I'm not sure if the rates there are much good though. I only have a little bit.

For alternative currency trading I use Poloniex, you add Bitcoin to your poloniex account and trade it for whatever.

Noob here. What causes these insane spikes? I know the basic principals of the ups and downs, but what causes it to suddenly climb so high so fast when its been flat for so long? Zcash I can understand because its so new and everyone wants the pie, but with Nautilus its flat for so long and then goes up from nowhere? Why?

thanks user

>why?
hype

1% of your net savings

No, he was dumb enough that Bitcoin was going back to 20 (that day it was the 150$ low)

Which more confirms the monopoly

>works for a currency that can be printed out of nowhere by a small group of people
>complains about risk/reward bitcoin ratio
never go full retard

P and D

>Protip: Bitcoin will be how rich people store and move their money, not how joe pleb buys his coffee...
That's not reassuring, stupid. Rich people have their money tied to the stock market and real estate and they fuck up the economy every ten years.

I was to young when bitcoin started to get into it, but is it to late to hop on the train now?

Where can I learn everything I need to about cryptocurrency, bitcoins in particular?

When btc reached 50usd people said its too late to jump in, when btc reached 200usd people said its to late to jump in.

Dude, its never to late.

for ayone who is interested in BTC but scared I suggest to watch this short awesome documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg

>theyre all scams
pump and dump

So, do I invest in a miner? Would 500 euro be enough to get a little passive income stream going?

Hold Bitcoin to benefit from it.

I just sold all my bitcoins to bet on Hillary.

I will make a tripcode and we can later compare my returns to the returns I would have gotten staying in bitcoins.

betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.126559167

google.co.uk/search?&q=bitcoin price

It is currently 1.32 (£32 profit on a £100 stake) to back Hillary and bitcoins are £576.43 which will have to rise to £760.89 before I collect my winnings which I think is the 9th or 10th of November.

If I lose I won't disappear, I will return to a bitcoin shill thread, admit I was wrong and allow you to roast me.

both are good opportunities depending on your risk appetite

Friendly reminder the kikes in the federal reserve and other cocksuckers who print money do their best to slide bitcoin threads

They're more or less uncaring about retards who shill cryptos not named bitcoin because they're just pump and dump scams

Sorta similar to how the Hilary Clinton campaign is paying a fortune to ctr (correct the record) shills to post pro-hillary bullshit on /pol/ even though the cunt already lost the election

Here's The Link To The Crypto Chat:

discord.gg/tDYsgU8