You have ignoring me and I made 1k out of 65 bucks

You guys were ignoring me regarding Zcash, but I made 1.000 USD out of 65 USD worth of BTC.
That's right. I was giving you legit tip and you ignored me.
Nicehash is currently owning 1/3 of all total hashing power on the market and it means you can still make some sweet bucks.

Last tip.If you are a poorfag and don't have some usd to spend, you can always mine zcash and get paid in btc. That's like free btc right now.
Check this stats dropping now slowly, get in before it's too late.
nicehash.com/?p=stats&a=24

Wait you spent $65 to purchase $1? I tell you what, I got this great new product called air, I'll bottle up a 12 pack and give you a friendly discount cause this some great shit

I'd never even heard of Zcash until after the peak, was fun to watch it crash though.

1. I have a shit PC
2. I don't have a USD-based bank.
3. Fuck you, I'll bet on my own shitcoin on November the 5th.

I have traded my ZEC for USD.
Half ZEC for ~1000 USD

Do what you want. I got another 3 ZEC.
For once I was right, god dammit

Zcrash will never recover, while waves will only rise from here on. Notice how it's the only coin in the green while all others are dumping hard

These fucking NEET-shill threads about cryptocoins no one has ever heard of ruin this board for me.

Top fucking kek, don't act as if you knew you were about to make 1000$. You literally got lucky because the three biggest mining pools had withdrawal problems for several hours due to a bug in the wallet. If that bug had not existed you wouldnt have made anything near that sum.

Euro fags and Yank fags use '.' verses ',' differently

Cool, some people win lottery, too.

>Cool, some people win lottery, too.

I used to use Gambling as the analogy for Crypto coin betters.

But now that I know better, I realize Crypto is actually more like a pyramid scheme run by the Russians & Chinese at the top.

If you truly believe in this, you'll reinvest the cool thousand back into this.

Prediction: you won't

this, just filter out waves and other obvious shill fags

I just did

I knew it zcash will be big, and it will get bigger

>it will get bigger

why

what makes it different from an 08/15 alt coin?

Meanwhile I never opened a thread about it and made a few neetbux mining it with my 980s.

ETH died, all other altcoins will follow.
Zcash is going to the moon.

I told you so.
Call me idiot now.

idiot

idiot

not bad

idiot

>risking money on some new overvalued fed-coin
>while you could be taking easy profits shorting xmr and eth

2011, ISHYGDDT, etc