Why is it that almost every successful American person has dropped out of high school or university...

Why is it that almost every successful American person has dropped out of high school or university? And it is almost only Americans who do this.

What's the deal? Have Americans on here dropped out of stuff? Are you a millionaire yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qd3erAPI9w
youtu.be/6d6qDcPz7Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it takes a lot of time/work to start/maintain a business.

i dropped out

now i work as a chemical fertilizer bottler and packager

the motto of my company is to "Grow your own success".

it's the american dream. and the dutch dream. definitely the mexican dream. probably the australian dream. and many more.

why do you say only americans do this? it's called WORK, it's how you get MONEY. redcoat scum

>Why is it that almost every successful American person has dropped out of high school or university?
It's survivorship bias. You are looking a sample that doesn't represent the population.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qd3erAPI9w

>

I'm a high school drop out, and I make 90k+ a year as a programmer.

My insecurity of being perceived as a total moron/derelict forced me to work hard. Even then, I am by no means a success, I wish I had of stayed and school and gotten the opportunity to go to university. But it didn't work out that way.

You're putting the cart before the horse.

Successful people who dropped out simply found something worth their full attention and decided their time is better spend on that thing instead of college.

If you drop out because you're too stupid/lazy expect to end up as a fucking loser.

>90k/year
>successful

ok

Time to turn off the TV user.

>I am by no means a success

how much do you make if yo ass illiterate?

You prob don't even work. 90k/yr is success - thats more than what 95% of ppl make

people who drop out uni are already busy with their succes or passion and talent in a specific area. they dont need it, waste of time. uni is only benefit of wagecucking

Survivorship bias.

The overwhelming majority of the people who drop out of high school or college are out there shoveling shit for minimum wage.

You only hear about the success stories i.e. the exceptions to the rule.

entrepreneurship is more of an American invention. Before free market capitalism, the feudal system only allowed wealthy people to rise up. I believe this is still a bit ingrained into the culture of Euro faggots.

We used to worship entrepreneurs here, but now our American Bern out culture hates them and demonizes them and wants to cannibalize them with taxes.

College here is just indoctrination to Marxism and will do nothing but hinder you in business. Even business degrees are design to make you obedient managers.

Joy Mangano finished college and worked as a wageslave for many years. There is no typical path to atypical success in business. Op is a faggot.

>being this retarded

you realize the top income tax rates were 90% during the 1950s, right?

>you realize there's a difference between effective and marginal tax rate, right?

this

>Why is it that almost every successful American person has dropped out of high school or university?
youtu.be/6d6qDcPz7Uo

My brother dropped outta highschool and now makes 125,000$/year at adobe

>the top income tax rates were 90% during the 1950s
Yeah, wasn't that a brilliant fucking idea.

All rates like that accomplish is incentivize high earners to support tax lawyers and accounts to aid them in hiding their incomes.

who is this semen demon?

>dropping out of harvard vs dropping out of romanian farming high school

high school dropout here
dont mean to brag but im currently applying for a job at walmart which will hopefully give me the money i need to treat my cavities, and later pay my community college tuition + actual university shit should i do good enough to transfer

kittens. a former /soc/ camwhore

This.