How do i prove i am rich without showing my portfolio

how do i prove i am rich without showing my portfolio

Clothes, car, living space.

timestamp pictures of things you have with proof of ownership

If I had money, I would never show it around. Its like, the worst idea ever.

Live 200 years

>Its like, the worst idea ever.
This. As soon as people know you have wealth, they criticize every move you make.

>spend $100 on a nice pair of shoes
>"WHY DIDN'T YOU DONATE THAT TO THE HOMELESS ??? !!!"
>actually donate money to the homeless shelter
>"WTF WHAT ABOUT OUR VETERANS YOU PIECE OF S#!T !!!"

Never brag about money unless you are prepared for the repercussions.

How rich are you and why are you trying to prove it?

bragging about money is incredible distasteful. only poor people brag about things.

I do the exact opposite.

I'm not rich but I make $170K a year. I moved away from my family. I have them believe I rent a bedroom from a girl and I work in a factory when in reality I own a house and said girl is my wife with 2 kids.

I came from a poor family full of drug addicts. If they knew I had even $20 after bills, they'd be begging me for it, then making me feel like shit for not helping. They will literally spend $600 on drugs and shit then complain like it's not their fault when they're being evicted every 6 months.

I actually did move away at 19 and worked at a factory renting a room from a girl on Craigslist. I just never bothered mentioning that anything has changed since then. I'm almost 28 now and have gotten to the point where I only get bothered a few times a year from family asking what I'm doing. Meanwhile my Brother has 3 kids by 2 different women, paying child support, living with our Grandma, spending all his money on video games. My Mom has been homeless since I was 19. I would feel bad for her but she has a decent job and chooses to live in homeless shelters so she can spend all her money on drugs. My 2 half Sisters that I didn't grow up with are on the same path. The oldest is just like my Mom. The youngest was the best. She ended up going to Uni but turned into a party slut and got pregnant. Now college drop out single Mom working as a LPN. At least she has a chance to become a RN and turn herself around. My Dad is a deadbeat. He never holds a job and finds the fattest ugliest most emotionally unstable women with jobs to live off of. He stole my identity and my Brothers so he could get utilities and shit. Not a cell phone, TV, internet company or utility company we don't have collections with because of him. I don't even speak to the pathetic faggot.

pull out your cum tributes of jennifer lawrence.

good for you, man. your family seems like a piece of work.

Keep up the good work. Give your kids a better life.

>nice pair of shoes
>$100

Is this what poor people really think?

I'm extremely insecure about being poor because I grew up in a family that had a 3rd world income, in an area where everyone was at least middle class.
I was always the poorest of my friends and there wasn't a day where this fact didn't put me in an embarrassing situation.

I'm responsible with money and don't want to waste it on stupid shit, but how do I show people that I'm not a failure anymore, without wasting it on luxury items I don't even want?

Do I move to another city where nobody knows me, so I can pretend I'm a fuckup (cheap car, clothes, etc.) and use my money wisely in secret?

Jesus man that sucks ass

Light shit on fire with $100 bills.

Giving gestures

> parties
> paying someones tab
>etc

fuck man.

Well done for turning it around.

How did you go from factory worker to $170k a year? Story?

You have one of the few stories that actually make me happy to have been an orphan.

Bump

Moar story

>Flaunt your wealth
>Only attract gold diggers

>Don't flaunt your wealth
>Only attract desperate women

Yep.
Also, I would consider $100 to be enough for an "OK" pair of shoes, maybe thrifted boots.

This is a clean break if ever there was one. Well done, user.

How did you manage to reach that level of income?