Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns: i.imgur.com/9Q06UK7.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Recurring Dreams
> forums.warframe.com/topic/713313-recurring-dreams/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
youtube.com/watch?v=tKUJealqHdE
youtube.com/watch?v=Lznj4zTf4TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poop

>inb4 Day 5

America will be destroyed by then anyway.

>when you realize you need to level archwings to play tww

How to build frogbutt?

Stupid frog poster.

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

she has many builds

Do people still buy sets for current primes? I've been trying to sell Ass P with no biters.

>all-new enemies that are just reskinned "upgraded" versions of existing enemies that have been augmented with some sort of ominous red wire technology

what a cool, original concept

Don't forget tubby tits.

do the MD on neptune. Elytron is basically RJ/RQ/Spore for everyone else. Bring Elytron to make sure the thing is protected by an Amesha and grinding archwing xp is ezpz

i thought this was warframe for a minute they're

What else were you expecting? We already have a dozen variants of Grineer, plus we're getting Smough and Jester Pals.

Still waiting on Bailiffs and those drone dudes to be added beyond Rathuum though.

Man fuck you now I gotta replay EYE and do non-Jian color schemes.

Corpus edition when?

Is there a way to snap decoration rotations so they're in absolute 90 degree north/south/east/weast? I'm autistic.

Duration + Range or just straight power strength

whats with all this destiny and mass effect shilling? I understand there is literally no reason to post other than to shitpost but you could alteast be creative about it.

no, only the bullshit grid

The question is, will it be hard?
Probably not sadly.

They will be revamping decoration placing "soon."

Pretty sure I saw level 17-20 during the PAX panel gameplay.

>implying the frogposter have elytron
>implying the frogposter have amesha
>implying the frogposter have a leveled archwing
implying the frogposter play warframe

Dude, nothing in this game will be hard unless damage 3.0 doesn't boil everything down to 1-shot or be 1-shot or invincibility periods.

>literally something to do

Wow, that sounds horrible

>17-20
You put this shit at Sedna
Yet it's that low.
Buff that shit to 30-40, at least. 40-50 maybe.
Does DE not know how progression works?

Boy I'm glad mommy added eating shit to my list of chores I was getting bored

>but you could at least be creative about it
thats the joke

I forget, did TSD have progression in enemy levels throughout the quest? I know they do that for Tactical Alerts and the like.

youtube.com/watch?v=tKUJealqHdE
34:10

this

i have unranked odanta prime and starting weapons

Doubtful. You can't jew a third world country.

>You can't jew a third world country.

Do Warframes have PBR?
Most are glossy as shit.

ooga booga maga no shekel mr jewldon

mostly primes, and deluxe skins.

Doesn't appear so

I just walked into a room of 8 enemies in a 4x2 grid on hold position. I mean I always assumed that how it worked by that was pretty creepy just seeming them perfectly aligned and lifeless.

>mostly primes, and deluxe skins.

At least put the defaults up to date. This whole game pretty much needs PBR.

I wonder if Steve done reworking weather and environments.

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY STALKER
DEFEAT THE ENEMIES TO JOIN HIS CABAL

Hey everyone, I'm making Titania.

I promise you the heads has never heard of PBR textures and if the texture artists put it on their big to do list they would get shamed by their superiors because they'll probably think they are being cheeky trying to get beer or something and wont listen to anyone telling them otherwise.
The investors want more gimmicks and stuff, not specular maps.

Has you know who killed himself over Trump yet? If not, what's taking so long?

He's too stupid to do it himself

I hacked this, what did it do?

Corpus spy vault, right? If I remember literally nothing, just a holdover from Spy 1.0.

Is there a way to view the wiki without that goddamn trending fandom shit?

Survival Infestation in Nimus, Eris

use your adblocks block element feature.

Man, can't believe I didn't think of that. Probably because uBlock is shit at blocking J-List ads and those keep changing their address or whatever enough that I can't keep up on certain sites.

I know what it does because I'm not a shitter

the queens have invaded twitch guys
some real creepy stuff

that's my image you jerk

I'm trying my best to get better, I'm sorry.

If the Twin Queens die, what happens to the Grineer faction?

I'm sorry, I forgot my ebin :^), I'll tell you what it does as an apology:
It activates the conveyor belt above and in front of you, it contains a resource crate

How can the Twin Queens die if they never existed?

>void keys reworked when I was gone
How did they compensate players for my hundreds of keys I farmed?

Man if nothing else I have to applaud DE for shit like this and the Twin Queens taking over their Twitter. Really helps build up hype that will probably disappoint. I'm just curious how the Twin Queens relate to Teshin relate to major plot stuff about us.

They've always existed, that is what the Kuvia poem is for.

They gave you new 'keys' but they fucked up that too and had to reimburse people for that (marginally)

They were converted. T4 keys got fucked up but they did a hotfix to "compensate" players (I think those who had a huge stockpile got fucked but those who had few got a lot).

However newer primes like Nekros have brand new relics that weren't converted and need to be farmed.

Is this the new epic "Stalker isn't real and is our guilt" theory?

I think the guy was trying to one of those will smith's son memes

Warframe's twitch channel just went live for like 30 seconds and showed a bunch of random in-game shots with ominous music playing before going offline again.

you were probably on your way to a rescue tile, and they were all lined up facing the prison itself

it's a good way to make sure you have max stealth bonus before going in and shanking the wardens, sometimes you can get 12 in a row outside

>Stalker isn't real and is our guilt

Stalker is just an orokin that went nuts when warframes killed them all.

Its night of November 9th, where the fuck is TWW?

Before The Second Dream people were theorizing the Stalker wasn't actually real and just our guilt of killing bosses, literally using the What Stalker? pack name as proof. I hate fan theories.

Nice headcanon, Stalker is actually [DE]'s materialised hatred for people who don't buy plat

What were they replaced with?

How do I void now?

Tomorrow or Friday. Likely tomorrow. Hype site pretty much ended today.

its tomorrow or friday nigga

whens the last time anything that mattered released on wednesday?

Stalker is confirmed to have an Operator, which was the reason why he went nuts in the first place.

thanks

Relics. You'll notice a new void fissure section. You take them on those, it'l be straight forward from there. Before doing them though, get the refinement station. You need to do a junction before you get that, forget which one. Refinement station raises a relics chance to give you better stuff. Get refinement points by doing void fissures. Running missions with three other people will give you the option of choosing their reward instead of your own.

stalker is clearly a warframe that gained sentience if you paid attention in TSD

youtube.com/watch?v=Lznj4zTf4TQ

Fissures, aka special alerts. You do a modified regular mission where Corrupted enemies randomly spawn and corrupt existing ones. You also the additional task of getting 10 traces that drop from Corrrupted units to actually open your relic. These alerts are time based and repeatable and can be anything except for Defense and some other mode (soon to be changed) however you cannot run one key/relic forever for prime trash anymore.

Void still exists but is literally useless except for """""fun"""""

Stalker is a Tenno sexual frustrations.

If you think TWW is coming Thursday then you need to run into the sharp angle of a brick wall.

Also like said you can choose from all 4 squad members rewards. You can also use traces (I fucked up, enemies drop reactant), a special resource to buff your relics to improve uncommon/rare drop chances.

Pretty much it's easier to get rare parts and parts in general since they're not locked behind T3S but a fuckton harder to farm ducat fodder.

>they tried to make something creepy
>the whole time I just expected to see a sugar skull pop up and to hear "boop"

You'd think they would clone something alittle less ugly.

ayy hol up, gotta LARP this WW sheet. Let me delay it another 3 months

I'll bet 15p it is shitter

it's not really creepy, it just makes me think the grineer have no idea how to operate cameras

The Twin Queens literally were OROKANG AN SHIEETTTT

No cloning. I think. Kuria poems are vague af

Wall is destroyed, neighbor called the cops wat do

Sister, why do the worms have to be so mean?

>being a poor low class shitter

Warframe should have been a horror game.

It's a horror alright, though. A bad one.

Shitter? Answer this. What is the ONLY weapon you should use to optimize Ivara's ULT

warframe had a fantastic gritty, tacticool, and at times outright space horror feel to it in the early days

I weep for what could have been

boop

>The Tenno appeared at the Terminus, gleaming and victorious. Our cold and gold Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds, all at once, the ceremonial Naga drums. A royal salute to the honored Tenno. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. I watched from a distance, with the rest of the low Guardians. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. The Tenno were not stoic and silent. They were waiting. They were poised. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.

>When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by Tenno blades. The drums, the Empire, fell silent forever.

Stalker is an orokin that went nut.

trick question, you build for sleep and cloak then take a dagger instead

Bo

>implying the weapon matters at all