rework rengar again this one is fucked up

vg vs vg +2 silvers welcome

pw vidya

>d5 on solo, plat2 on flex
>do flex
>lose game
>check out my teammates' ranks
>3 silvers, 1 still doing provisions
I would've expected matchmaking to have fixed itself after a couple of weeks. Why am I still getting literal shitters in my queues.

O C O R A Ç Ã O É O M Ú S C U LO M A I S F O R TE

xth for Yordle Lore

what about us bronze plebs

MATING PRESS

How long could Nami take sexual abuse before she finally passed out?

CUTE SHIPS

> what about us bronze plebs
Mosh plays too.

The title is wrong.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +2
na
vidya

depends on the women playing her

why is lulu the best champion ever Veeky Forums?

xth for found the original but it doesnt change much

>when someone uses your screencaps with your filenames too

it's a pretty great screencap and a pretty great filename too

I'm going to main Camille but I still hate her lore and won't forgive what she did to Volkage
Keeping progress down

SHAKE SHAKE

because she's cute

Gentlemen behold.

Who's worse
>Waifu faggots
or
>Lore faggots

Because no matter how many times it happens, I still can't stop hating her ult

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +1
na
vidya

Almost as big of a mistake as Rengar's and Kha's buffs.
Everyone I know so far has been rejecting the lore changes on grounds of it being totally retarded.

Remember when Gangplank used to be jolly and not edgy?

KOI NO HEART-O GA BEAT-O GA OKOTERU
ATSUI JEALOUSY JEALOUSY TOMARANAI

the sign of a sane and functional mind. As it goddamn should be.

>tfw Tyler1 has motivated me to climb in flex trash
>tfw climbing

>using utensils on a hamburger

Press F to pay respect to the company Riot once was.

whos blood is this /lolg/?

Son, you ain't a faggot til you're a
>Husbando/Hasuben faggot

a feeding riven's

That is clearly jelly. Blood doesn't drip like that.

Waifu fags are total faggots, user.

Is Rengar still cancer? I couldn't play old rengar to full burst extent but I've been doing pretty well with nu Rengar

Someone called me nightblue

yes

Should I jump back into league /lolg/? I've been gone a year.

>1.4k damage with just 2 attacks
>asking if this is cancer or not

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums bets

Zac is the only guy in league who can be both your bara bf and a CUNTBOY for when you're feeling frisky ;)

How can anyone else compare?

> Meme team vs meme team
I can't let a Hue down, blue.

How do I play rengar? Have him on my account but never played him I don't even remember when I bought him

Press buttons as fast as you can.

attack the enemy champions

He is even more cancerous.

Did you enjoy it back then? if so yes.

Stop ruining the best quality husbando with your straight fag nonsense.

Thanks Riot.

i think it's kinda funny...

You forget, user. he's flexible ;)

i am supposed to win lane vs rumble or let him abuse me?

Is it time to lisspost??

no

No

Have you ever been so triggered by the results of an election that you completely break down and go insane?

Rumble wins lane easily due to him being secret cancer. Try not to give him free kills.

Stop responding to lissfag.

SMALL INDIE COMPANY PEOPLE.

no

stop giving him attention

no cuz we're not fucking 4 year olds (Hopefully)

You have to be aggressive the first few levels and not let him push you in early

me goo goo

team gaa gaa

I am silver/gold elo. All my games I am getting retarded plats on both sides and the only times I lose is when the other team has a diamond 5 smurf.

Whats wrong with this fucking game. Why won't it put me in games with people from gold/silver elo.

nice game lolbabs

worst champion update design-wise desu
>not making gangplank losing everything turn him into the pirate-Joker, playing up stereotypical campy pirate shit as he goes mentally insane

wasted chance f a m

>that champion you odnt rememebr buying or using at all

mine is fizz

Because it turns out people in gold, plat, and silver have very similar skill levels.

Believe it or not playing vs better players is the best way to improve.

youve learned the darkest secret ofl eague of legendsm atchmaking in that everyone is retarded no matter their rank.

it may not seem like it, but now you're free.

MORE POWDER

The leveling experience in league of legends is o bad. I don't know how people made it past that without quitting.

Playing against enemies who simply have more stats that you because they have played more than you is so dumb.

yeah I'm sure the newly minted bronze player appreciates finding smurfs and ranked plats in his normal games, these will surely help him improve and not just quit.

>anthony burch is in charge of the death of zaun and the turning of yordles into magic elves

I
KNEW IT

Is the writefag that was going to do that Syndra smut still here?

currently investigating if thats true I looked up RiotRubinio and others if they're the authors of the tristana story and but can't find any leads, my autism has yet to kick in and supercharge my sleuthing skills.

>Sona, Janna, Nami
>They all build redemption, mikaels, ardent censer, and athenes
>They fucking heal and/or shield people for 70% of their health every 3 fucking seconds
WHY THE FUCK IS DOES RIOT HTINK THIS SHIT IS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RETARDED AND MAKES THINGS UNPLAYABLE UNDER THE THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES LIKE JANNA WITH ALL THOSE ITEMS AND SHE SHIELDS A FED ASSASSIN. THERE IS LITERALLY NO WAY TO KILL THEM THEN.

both of those happened before burch got hired which was sometime at the end of the summer iirc

that and someone afks literally 80% of the games after picking 4 ad carries

people probably just keep playing because they dont know what an actual game is like or somethimg

>yeah I'm sure the newly minted bronze player appreciates finding smurfs and ranked plats in his normal games, these will surely help him improve and not just quit.
It will unless he is a sissy who quits a game just for being bad. Normal games no one above gold cares about them. I'm plat 2 but my normal mmr is shit b/c I just fuck around with friends in them. We get put vs golds/silvers most games.

it's trash
I know you're memeing but it is actually bullshit that you need to have played for a very long time to unlock champions, unless you want to dump a bunch of cash into the game. And then there is the time sink that is runes, which you're gonna need a variety of to try different roles and be anything other than a one trick. Rune pages too. The entire system is a trump wall to new players and just keeps the local cancer circling around within.

if you are upset about being matched with higher rank players in normal queue you are actually a complete baby scrub

Guys when is Emerald Taric going to be sold again. I feel like I've been waiting forever.

BUY
GRIEVOUS
WOUNDS
RETARD
BURST HARDER
KILL THE SUPPORTS FIRST

is she still garbage?
or just okay?

I actually was being very serious with my statement there. I agree with you on all the points though, i think the IP sink wall for champions to encourage players to spend actual money on them, as even though riot does their job poorly, we still need them to make money for the servers.
I genuinely think rune pages need to be removed.

She's waifu-tier.
But they gave her the ekko treatment for no reason at all

silber of the nihd :DDD

nah he didn't do that shit, as says there have been hints since before he was in. well it's been a thing since poppy rework or at least there were some hints about it i think

what is the ekko treatment?

no it's not
the eyoson trackers links to it

>that naut build

it should be /lolg/ not lolg

Who cares.
We can track it down anyways

He probably went to sleep like the faggot he is.

she´s good

just ctrl+f the shit in the catalog

honestly untill they give her back q waveclear shes just gonna be outclassed.

>rito logics, nerf her from 50% bonus dmg to 0

not 40%, not 25%, not even 10% just straight up 0

>1st pick mid
>have no idea who to pick
>just get my pocket pick, lux, and take a piss
>come back to see enemy has yasuo mid
oh noes, my poor little tush has been counterpicked. whatever shall little ol' me do

Fucking piece of shit thrash. I climbed to d5, fending off zed and yas mains like you.