Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/UCGjWk0.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Nekros (changes to Valkyr today)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/691098-the-silver-grove-hotfix-3-nekros-primeĀ /
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk
forums.warframe.com/topic/723518-prime-access-cosmetic-bundle/?do=findComment&comment=8066265
forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Banshee Prime.

Yes, we are awaiting or whatever.

What goes on in Worm's mind?

no sorry, it's valkyr, then zephyr, then hydroid, then oberon, and after that maybe banshee

First for best girl

My friends are master 5 and 7 - they both have no decent weapons and the actual "teamwork" frames they have they don't use because they're shitters and/or lack essential framebuilding mods

How do I help them? I'm a poorfag and gave away all my plat before I quit - so I can't just buy them the mods they need

>using a picture with shit resolution

She strikes me as a Marie Antoinette figure.

spotted the cuck

Going down down down

user?

Grind
R
I
N
D

More

when they make Mesa prime, i will buy that.

Does Valkyr Prime come out in 45 minutes?

>Damn, look at that ass and thighs

>valk
who care

what are some good weapons for new players?

I think hek was mentioned last thread

Any advice on how to do this challenge?

Me. It's the only frame I enjoy.

>Loki
>Akkad
>Zarr
There, finishes itself

>mfw I thought the guys in the cryopods were going to be the operators back before U7
adult 10o never

look when nova will be vaulted
the question is still "when" because i don't know

What are some recommend face models for the Potato Operator? My Operator came out pretty horrifying. Wanted to make a cute looking tan/brown girl but came out horrifying.

Enjoy the picture

Oh I thought defense maps would automatically raise the alarm, cheers mate.

Infested defense and nuke their asses with tonk or zarr

>mesa

try drinking bleach ya fat dork

will you be coming with her?

rate my poor man's chroma

youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk

>Another Hind mod

th-thanks. I just want a Grinlok mod

I sold a Grinlock Riven for 60p I don't even give a fuck.

I think it just means random dude pressing the alarm button.

Is it some kinda meme when people put Vitality or Energy on their Warframe right?

>fell for the 2k endo meme
At least it's not a lens or potato

Same. Whatever though, not like time really matters to me that much.
That's some good advice for this entire thread and anyone who plays this game, yet nobody will do listen to it. Try leading by example with a video of you doing it yourself.
Yes?

i had a steel fiber instead but i maxed it and now it doesn't fit anymore

as-salam-u-alaikum sister why aren't you wearing a jihab?

Just tried Akkad and when the defense starts I automatically fail the challenge.

Starting the defense counts like triggering the alarm.

I dont play the game anymore ya fat loser I just laugh at the dweebs that get excited for the new Malibu stacy doll that comes with a hat

go home pajeet

So now that TWW is in for a week, how has been the "new endgame experience" for you faggots? Have you been able to express your "player creativity" with this new """mechanic"""?

That's cool user, I know the Grinlok isn't a popular rifle but I'm glad you made some plat off it. I doubt I could even hock this mod with its negligible bonus damage to corpus, reduced recoil at the cost of a reduction to reload speed.

Absolute shit tier, fitting considering what the Hind looks like.

Nah mate I just sold it and forgot about the Riven system altogether. Fuck RNG mods I don't give a fuck about them.

I told you /wfg/ are some of the biggest goys in Warframe
>B-buy it's just one user
Yeah, one user who isn't afraid to let it be known to the world that he's a goy

I can play as my space loli. My fetishes are happy.

Wow, you're probably more pathetic then half the people here who actually play the game.

>Endo, Endo, Endo

Is not even the 4,000 endo, is the shittier 2,000 endo.

forums.warframe.com/topic/723518-prime-access-cosmetic-bundle/?do=findComment&comment=8066265

>What did he mean by this

I wanted to do the same, but then I dropped a fucking simulor mod.
>Hey, it's a weapon that all the retarded mirage players use, it must be worth something with half good rolls
8 magazine size rolls later

Where the fuck is Ash Deluxe, rework and Chroma Deluxe?

These were suppose to be released prior to The War Within and/or with it.

Is this good? Should I sell/reroll it?

[DE]Layed.

Reroll

What DO people usually use for mid-late game on their Warframes for survivability? I'm in Lua right now and pretty much dying like wet paper

No more public deadlines you can't say that anymore.
Even though it's absolutely true and their only trying to cover their asses for being incompetent

We talking about DE here, what you expect? That they will not delayed skins and they will be in TWW? C'mon user. We all know that we never gonna get something on time.

Inaros. Next question

think quickly, you might figure it out

frost and chroma deluxe didn't have a due date, they just flashed the arts

Keep, sell, or useless trash

Is that really the only mod you guys use?

Fuck Frost, personally I just want something to sleek.

Ash will either be dead or broken.

what ever you say pathetic fatboy down another donut and grind some more pointless missions for more pointless items and put on a few more pounds jelly tits

>Tiberon
Shit
>Damage to infested
Who cares
>Damage and punchthrough
Good
So good mods for shit weapon. Probably the best you can get without gridning Rusalka for 5 days

the tuning forks have a retarded amount of dmg. just kill it before it can kill you.

Can you equip multiple riven mods at once?

This can be tied to any game released in the last couple of years. Seriously, what magical game are you playing right now that is any better than Grindframe.

it's the only one I use

and even then it's not exactly necessary if you know what you're doing

Cernos Prime stats

Put back on your Warbros emblem user

>35% crit
I'm in love

user, this goy playing on their nogeamstation 4

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU LITTLE WORM LOLI, COME DOWN TO SEDNA AND COLLECT KUVA SO I CAN STEAL IT AND BUILD A FUCKING CANNON ALREADY!

Loki and Tonka Truck. Maybe a djinn or switch out loli for ivara if you have problems attracting enemies...somehow...

Not bad if you're going for a status build. Would be better with a straight up +DMG but it's not completely terrible.

Tonkor is still better with Riven

>>Tiberon
>Shit
It hurts so much because it's my favorite weapon, but it's true.

If they ever sold a Tiberon Prime or something that was viable, I don't think I would use anything else.

Anyone else having problems with certain tilesets being darker than usual post-TWW? Like Ceres is a clusterfuck of black and orange, the Simulacrum seems like it has heavier shadows and I cannot see the fucking kuva clouds half the time.

I know but tonk rivens that are worth it are rarer than gold, so fuck it. That's like saying X frame's 250% power, 35% efficiency build is viable because EV trin is a thing.

Don't have anything but a Explosive Zhuge that's been forma'd twice. Just now getting a Prime Weapon. Those tuning forks become immune so quickly.

I use a Mag but it's weak.

>My friend, who has never made a prime warframe, done a sortie, and use to play on console is excited for Valk Prime

Please God

Please release Ash Deluxe with this up coming Valkyr Prime Hotfix

Tonkor does not look like you stole it from some random 17th century galleon. And it does not oneshot you if you hit an invisible railing in front of you. 0/10 worst weapon

Curious how this will end up compared to the Rakta variant. Crit stats are the same but this has more damage but a higher charge+reload time. Plus the syndicate proc might push the Rakta over the edge for DPS.

yeah. in all honest nothing gets tougher (for such low levels they are the equivalent to a lvl 100 anything that can shit out dmg moderate dmg) than those damn tuning forks. stat type immunity buffs was a mistake.

Zarr once killed me because the projectile collided with Saryn's lingering floating spore.

I also died because a teammate bullet jumped pass me and the projectile shitted onto his Sentinel.

>Impact based bow
Dropped so hard Impact is the worst damage type no contest
, Dread is still the Best

just whack them with broken war, it came with a tato.

I just got it when I finished the Missions, haven't even put mods on and it's great. Is it viable for end-game?

>Post your Guilty Pleasures

I religiously use Twin Gremlins. Primed mods and all. A few optimizations outside of the weapon itself enables me to handle higher level enemies.

wut tf is Zarr

It's just the best weapon

I play conclave using nothing but Mag Prime with the Prova Vandel
Buff never ever

Welp, hotfix in 3 minutes. Time to revisit the Pluto excavations I guess

I love frost, but hardly ever play him for fear of being judged

I've built my Prova Vandal exclusively for status proc chance just to stunlock corpus shits
The Seer is my most used sidearm and I've put five forma in it

PANIC

>Impact weapons
>Good
Yup into the trash it goes

forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/