FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>Electrobab is now an animatronic. It's Bidybab but with different eyes. What the fuck Scott?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GA20YP9S
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Purple was the true hero of FNAF and the kids were dindus throwing a chimpout.

Funtime Freddy is one of the best things in this series. Based on the custom night gameplay, I'm thinking how cool a game where it's just you against him (like FNAF3) would be, with him taunting you as he moves around.

It's so great that, unlike all the fan-made voices for the animatronics that slip in intentionally evil/demonic lines, everything FF says makes sense for a children's entertainer, and then becomes scary in context.

remember this?

>afton will never get his revenge on ennard
really makes you think, doesn't it

Reposting. I was digging through my textfiles, and found this one short thing I seemingly never posted from way back in June last year. Specifically, last modification date was June 10th 2015.

pastebin.com/GA20YP9S

Special thanks to Twerp for imitating a crayon drawing, something I sure as hell can't. Comments, critique and feedback appreciated as usual.

Someone please convince me that Mr. Afton and the Eggs/Purple Guy are the same character, I can't see how that can be since Eggs was working as the technician at Circus Baby's.

Man, I'm really glad that the wiki is such a great source of fact-checking for whenever I want to write a story.

Huh, that was quick.

FUCKIN A

Fantastic

do they succ?

Now Chica has a friend.

OK TAKING ON ENNARD TONIGHT DOING THIS MY DUDES ANY COOL ADVICE FOR ME BEFORE I ROCK IN?

pray for peace

Don't die and have fun!

watch your 6

wear armor out of spaghetti strainers

fuck user

You guys should read this if you haven't already. It's a good story that goes down smooth and tasty. Well orchestrated tension.

Also, is that supposed to be Baby in he picture?

Ennard tries to guilt trip you with the dead kid voice, implying that Baby/Ennard knew who you were all along. You're also apparently important enough to be searched for but not found when you get stuck in the springsuit. Baby also talks about "pretending" in a monologue. She could be referring to herself, or to you as a passive-aggressive way to shed light on you. Handunit is malfunctioning throughout the whole game and gets a ton of shit wrong, getting your position wrong wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

As for WHY Afton went down to the facility by himself, he could've been trying to piece together what happened with Baby and his daughter. Eggs' seeming complacency and sympathizing with Baby might be a part of this.

Really though, I wouldn't make any judgements until SL 2 or whatever.

It'll take you a long-ass time to beat and until Custom Night was the game's equivalent to 4/20

It seems like he's intentionally disguising himself too, since the facility's built-in AI doesn't recognize him, nor does the entrance to the private room until you retrieve the keycard.

I reckon he's probably pretty pissed off after having these things inside his body and fucking it up. I guess that's why he actively strives to dismantle his own business, and why he's so good at it: he designed every inch of this place.

I never read a Bad Ideas story that I liked, and I doubt that'd change now.

>Crisis predicted the true ending to SL months before the rest of the world did

D E E P E S T
L
O
R
E

That was pretty cute

Stop being stupid.

>that part in SL 2 where Afton traps the Crying Child in a time loop to prevent him from telling anyone that he's the murderer
That was some crazy shit

>that abrupt shift into a topdown gory schmup set in vietnam

I liked his MamaBon lewds myself. Especially the second one. Casual sex is an underused fetish.

Fredbear, I've come to bargain

>kid tries to slit his own throat with his Freddy Fazbear Brandâ„¢ boxcutter to stop the bomb from going off but is stopped by a miniature Spring Bonnie
Gotta admit, that was pretty dark even for Scott.

Thanks for reminding me that the new JJBA episode came out today

So Afton/Mike becomes Purple Guy and murders all those kids after being possessed by Ennard?

Y'all forgot Sy's (Marvin).

Nah, Ennard inhabited him for a little bit before Afton managed to expel him via vomiting him into the sewer. Afton then presumably officially becomes "The Purple Man" and the rest is history.

>that part when Freddy kills Chica for screwing up a pizza in front of the whole restaurant

god damnit Scott

Wait, what? Where is this "SL is before the murders" hocus pocus coming from?

It's Friday. That means watching shitty movies with friends.
synchtuDOTbe/r/FNAF
Current movie list is:
>Redneck Zombies
>Food of the Gods 2
>Coons! Night of the Bandits of the Night

I know that Coons movies is probably going to be some shitty monster movie about raccoons, but I really want it to be about the other coons.

Well, the minigames in SL show him going from a normal looking guy to a fucked up walking corpse who's purple. And in every other game we see him in, he's purple. So I guess that's what Scott's going with now.

That's some good shit
Now draw them giving F. Freddy a double blowjob

use Headphones

Funtime Freddy is such a creep.

I would consider kissing that robot.

You better kiss her

I would be less inclined if she got all pushy about it.

Foxy strikes me as the most disturbing of the four SL bots, honestly.

>that minigame where you find Chica's human fetish drawings on an old external hard drive in the kitchen
Absolutely insane, never knew that was why the camera is wrecked and the pots clang in there

You're in the minority, more people went 'aww' during his (I guess 'his') jumpscare than yell.

the good old days

I mean conceptually. It's the only one that can't speak and copies other people's voices. The idea of a kid being lured by their parents' voices is pretty creepy.

What were the Bidybab's function?

Gnome rape simulations.

Funtime Foxy might be conceptually creepy but its design completely falls flat. It doesn't look overtly threatening but it also fails to capture the uncanny valley aspect so you're just left with this retarded-looking faggy pink fox thing that you end up wanting to laugh at for being so unthreatening.

Easily the worst of the SL designs IMO.

It's also by far the cutest though, and actually succeeds at being something kids could probably stand being around.

Well, at least until its child killing protocol kicks in. Then none of them will be standing. Because you know, they'd be dead.

Ballora's designed to distract adults so I'd imagine she was a bit more popular.

You're probably right. It's "great" moment stands out, though.

I want to fix him up, ruffle his hair, and tell him a nice bedtime story.

Taking traditional art requests (SL related preferred) and a couple writing oneshot requests, non-lewd preferred. Can be Ghostverse specific or not.

The glow of Ennard eyes being visible through the skin of Eggs.

>that part where fredbear spergs the fuck out and is revealed to actually be Springbonnie
shit was crazy man, can't wait for SL3

how about springlock dressed up as ghost kira

That's cute as fuck

Funtime Foxy politely knocking on the door.

A sappy story about Mark and Mangle hanging out together on Mark's day off

I second this notion.

I will accept anything with the magician or with baby. I just love how you draw them

I don't know who this person is, but they look really stupid.

Not really.

it's the afterlife, what do you expect the dead man to wear?

A springsuit.

Something not retarded.
And it's not just the cloths; heterochromia is a pleb tier character attribute.

Is "Jojofags feeling the need to inject Jojo into everything" the new /mlp/?

Yeah I still don't see it, these seem like stretch theories. Why would Afton be stupid enough to be lured into the scooping room? Why would he listen to HandUnit and Baby's instructions as if he knows nothing about his own establishment?

It's been for a while, now.

>noisy life fags
Someone get these hotheads out of here.

Ah, I should have guessed.
Suddenly it all makes a lot more sense now.

I think it's because his head got split in half.

people like you are why I gouged my grey eye out

At least Weebanon posted shit that was on-topic to FNAF, man.

the heterochromia is just added bullshit, he isn't like that
buddy, I take it you weren't around during 2011 were you
pretty top tier choice, but something sleeker is good sometimes

Jojo and FNAF are equally asinine in writing style so it makes sense.

>new

This and Undertwits, but the latter's more obnoxious in that regard

If you are still doing requests, can I get a now canon well kind of canon as it is no longer an Easter Eggs Benedict and is now something that is actually in the game Lobit Sister Location please?

Oversaturation always detracts from quality but crossovers aren't always a bad thing.

>buddy, I take it you weren't around during 2011 were you
Nah, I remember the whole "Dio" and "za warudo" shit from before, but I figure that was just memeing for the sake of memeing. This is reminding me more of the days when 2hufags would derail a thread for no reason because "fuck it, EVERYONE loves Touhou, and if you don't, we're going to MAKE you love it".

I prefer to call them "Underlings" myself.

I was just making a request, it wasn't supposed to be like this... forgive me user

Okay so let me get this straight

Eggs Benedict, who is apparently confirmed as Purple Guy and/or William Afton, got gutted and stuffed full of Ennard, and Ennard successfully wandered around as a "human" for like a week before the skin literally turned purple through... rotting or mutation or something, at which point Ennard ejected itself out of the skin, only for the skin to come back to life somehow and remain as Purple Guy who is literally purple and also a zombie who later becomes an even worse zombie in a rotted gold rabbit costume that also killed him again

Say it with me now

N O N C A N ON
O
N
C
A
N
O
N

he wasn't dead, think of it like William is a living suit for a week and after ejecting ennard never recovers correctly.

This shit is getting so retarded that it's somehow looping back around to being good again.

Okay but what denotes it as noncanon beyond it being retardedly convoluted

Because it's not like the '''canon''' things thus far haven't been retarded either