byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

XEVONIX IS A HORSE FUCKER AND A BUG EATER, MORE AT ELEVEN.

Kuranon
Smallboss

ultimately, were all here to play the same vidya

who cares about all the drama, and if you did something wrong in real life? were all here to just enjoy ourselves on this game and not be autistic fags that scream and bitch at each others

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

test

Shut the fuck up, Idiot.

Y-yes sir

I want to marry _____ _____!

shut the fuck up idiot

You're working at your department and THESE guys slaps your waifu's ass.

What do you do?

Wonder why do I even have a waifu in the first place.

Murder them for human harm

i run them over with my telekinesis wheelchair

Three consecutive dices, and I found one more later

>dices

Die user, plural of dice is die.

i have never felt better than when i rolled a nat 20

Ping counter needs overflow protection.

rhydens sux

Where does it say what kind of mineral and artifact that non-large artifacts are? I can never find what to set the field generator to.

If you use a black slime nutrient in a golem, is it still loyal to you?

I refuse to say die
one day I'll use the right plural

Dice user, the plural of die is dice.

I fucked up.

PC died and I'm stuck playing on an older toaster, how do I disable the flash ads again? They make the thing have a fucking seizure

Technically you can argue either way but they are still the same person so I would say yes to them being loyal still.

three dies said, nice

I meant two.

What's the best way to change your computer's ID? I don't feel like playing in lubbie servings or suck some shrill neckbeard's dick for an unban

buying a new computer.

buy a new computer, move, get a new account

suck a chicken's cloaca for an unban

Well if you're banned for something that big, its likely to happen again very quickly if you're trying to avoid the appeal. Appeals at most take an hour or two and if you're banned already you don't have anything to lose.
As for the question, new computer.

btw im 2hotdogs

Learning new jobs takes a serious amount of time.

I know there's a better way than that

not for me

Unless it's cargo

I can teach someone that's not braindead 100% of how Cargo works in one round without even trying, from using your plastic bag to chutes (the ONLY delivery system you need until the fucking MoMMIs fuck with them) and still have extra time to Cargonia comfy it up, teach newbies how to hack doors or machines, etc.

what do you mean by using the plastic bag?

Most jobs are fucking easy

You can use the plastic bag as a belt. It's basically a second backpack. Basically like a toolbelt, but actually accepts a lot more shit in it. Also, you can use it to pick up piles of paper and trash on the floor.

knew about the belt thing, didn't know about picking up papers and trash, neat

This is all I've played for the last three days.
Fuck you you magnificent bastards.

This is all i play every day due slavewagery

I just wish I was as cool as sawbones so I pretend to hate him but really I'm jealous

Sawbones, quit shitposting about shitposters

I feel the opposite, honestly

>tfw you write a program that scans the logs and looks for metafriends
>tfw you'll never know if it works

make a metafriend and check it for yourself.

>Join 25 minutes into the round
>Station is a fucking warzone, people smashing windows, slimes everywhere, a virus
>They call the shuttle over the virus without even trying to cure it
>Cure virus, do some medbay stuff
>Bar has been ripped apart and there are like fifteen slimes in there
>Purify the bar of slimes, chef is in his kitchen with a huge as slime
>Scream at him to run but it's too late, he is getting eaten
>Get into the kitchen thanks to the AI, drag chef out, and go back to fight the beast
>Slime RKOs me and I go down
>My body rots in the kitchen for the rest of the shift, became a slug so IDK if anyone even attempted to rescue me but I doubt it

What would even be the pattern you identify them with?

Times they appear in the attack log within 2 minutes while not attacking each other?
Co-occurrence of words or combinations of words said?
Item exchange occurrence?

I'm drawing a blank here.

I'm getting into photography in a big way.

You can see Nikolai Belekov on the photo. They are holding Shipping Manifest for Archie Gettemy's Order. You can see Steve 'Steve' Stevenson on the photo...

I'll use my secret attack that's GUARENTEED TO KILL EVERYONE BUT ME

How does one acquire a camera? Without taking it from someone else? Pottery.

You can see Richard Sukker on the photo...

Blood Boil Rune requires friends though

Capturing life in motion.

You can see Hannibal Wheeler on the photo. They are holding a fire extinguisher. You can see the grey slime (743) on the photo...

Truly I am a failure.

>grey
Get your eyes checked user, that aint grey you double failure.

perfect

>grey slime
>clearly blue

It's much more simple than that: coincidence of rounds.

You can't metagame if there's only one of you, so it looks at all pairs of players and the rounds they play together, with extra weight on the first and last rounds of their sessions.

It doesn't conclusively prove metacomms, but I imagine that recurrent simultaneous joining and leaving is a pretty good indicator of metafuckery, so it flags them.

Right now, it flags way too many people, but I'm still working on the math.

I can't stop thinking about what it must feel like to have a slug infest you through your ear.

Do you factor in players that play all day long?

hot

gets me hard

Well, think about how it feels when the slug goes in behind the knee or under the sternum.

>not wanting a slug to infest you through your groin

I tried imagining it, thinking it'd be gross, only somehow I ended up giving myself ASMR.

I feel weirded out.

One mode considers total rounds played, another doesn't. Factoring it in helps to clean out the reports of people with 2 rounds played, but it ends up flagging people who are on significantly more than average.

I might add a flag to ignore people with few rounds played, but finding the magic number for that would be tough.

They fucking go inside of you. Sometimes without using an orface.

That means they fucking make their own hole.
How is that not uncomfortable and painful as fuck.

You might have some luck with figuring out each person's average rounds played per day, but it'll still be finicky.
Overall, what's the intent? Just metagrudging random people or do you want to report people who are seriously obvious?

borers are tiny as fuck, they just have a really large sprite for visibility

They secrete a localized sedative before borrowing inside.

Y'know, I don't hang out on the discord, but I still static name and all. I don't meta with anyone, and I don't know anyone outside the game, in fact despite hanging around for a few months now I still can't associate most names to CD keys, I just know what name works well in the departments I play in and I naturally complement that role.

Goodnight /ss13g/

Sweet dreams and snuggling your waifus to all!

Fuck you bitch

Originally I wanted to build something that would help the community, but at this point, I just want to see if I can actually make a metadetector that works plausibly well.

What? This focuses on detecting metacomms/coordinated groups of players, not metagrudging.

stop posting her, she isn't yours!

Mamami is a cute.

Who's your waifu (male)?

Not a Spider

Clownpiece MoMMI

sofdti

Nick Weller

>clownpiece mommi
>male
I'm imagining the look on your face when you see that instead of a dick, your waifu has a connection port and NOT the male end

>implying i wish to have sexual relations with my waifu (silicon)

Does the name Ruben Koster sound female to you?

ROUND 2
Need more ideas for fun chemistry recipes, reagents, etc., whether obtainable through electrolyzing, grinding, or actual mixing. Don't have to be normal ingredients like from a dispenser, don't even have to list the recipe, but some more variety would be appreciated.

chloral

Jamarion Graham

Dick Sweller

It's 2016 shitlord, Ruben can be whatever he wants to be

How about actual non slipping foam for cleaning grenades. Just plain foam.

Make napalm be stable until ignited or interacted with, id like to be able to one day get a chem sprayer with napalm instead of doing just lube or politrinic

Sulphur, Radium and Potasium could do a rather devastating compound that reacts to water, releasing stinking gas that stuns, minor radiation and explodes within a small radius. Think of it like bio flashbangs, not exactly lethal or used for lethality, but used to fuck your day up, weaken the shit out of you, or plain grief.

Make a chemical to create light. A pulsating kind of deal, like a more potent flare. Like a bunsen burner, or the liquid for a lava lamp.

You can see Bear Hands on the photo - Bear Hands looks hurt...

Kolton Hunt played a limbless captain with a traitor bodyguard, while telling the borgs to stuncuff all security in the cap office for a shitlong time for no reason and also let a clown get away with fucking everything
Also gave a traitor the spare
Isnt this jobbanable?