>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News

Wood Elves Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hoiks2rQa9o

Wood Elves Let's Play:
vimeo.com/193870223/7bcb844b7b

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/dlc/364360/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wood Elves are for ______

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

Second for still no tomb kings

posting obligatory shitty magic system post. Grey Wizard and Life Wizard proof of same shit as always

>mod page shows shimazu white pajamas with green armor
>load mod
>shimazu green with black armor
how do I fix

In Total War gameplay, not in the actual show, is there any way Stannis could have won this?

they're waiting for the interesting lores before spending the big bucks.

Will the -10% stay until launch?

I should probably try the game first before buying dlc. I kinda don't want to though, want to wait for elves to hit for a more populated campaign. Wat do? Go in blind and preorder? I do want the elves and the -10%.

It's not my first total war btw and fantasy total war was one of my dreams so I doubt I won't like it.

Are there any mods which add more banners and marks?

He literally has a dense forest right behind him to evade the cavalry

I never knew how cute Skaven were.

4 DAYS

It's because of them balancing a singleplayer game around multiplayer balance. Instead of balancing the game around having a fun singleplayer, and just making blatantly OP things prohibitively expensive for meme multi that so few use, they just want to keep it all nerfed down.

Magic is never going to be good.

Skaven a cute

pikes
pikes
and
pikes

Third Age MOS campaign, playing as Gondor VH campaign/H battle difficulty because I haven't played M2 in a long time.
Quickly going through my game plan.
1. Lowered tax levels in all cities to low
2. Built Land Clearances (level one farms) everywhere I could with the exception of a mine in Dol Amroth.
3. Send garrison troops from nearby settlements to Pelagir since baddies can cross the river there (Notice the ship blocking another crossing in pic)
4. Take Eastern Osgiliath back from Sauron

I seriously hope so. Like I kind of get that feeling with Warhammer overall. Like they're trying to front load this game with as much as they can just to be the bases down so they can then finish it latter.

At least I'd like to hope so because WEW THOSE COPY PASTE LORES OF MAGIC.

Oh my god leaked images of naval combat in the database!

>hurr durr pikes in the snow on uneven terrain on a SIEGE

Please stop posting.

Godspeed bby
take care of the finances

>its 2018
>magic is still shit, no krell, gelt's asshole is wide AF
>CA makes an announcement
>New update! All magic lores scale with unit size and spells have been rehashed to resemble the TT more accurately
>it's $30 DLC

Did you keep the Mordor scripts turned on?

If so, brebare your angus :DD

Why are you salty

Don't listen to the memers MOS is a solid mod. Only downside is the ridiculous turn times when you leave all the scripts on.

>Truly_we_are_the_USS_Man_O'War.jpeg

Really CA?

??????????????

I thought similarly at first but then you look at Vlad and Ghorst and they do indeed balance separately... someone on their team is just recommending the magic system's neglect

What was the plan there exactly? Get to the walls with pikes and then impale yourself on the moat because you're a dumbass that didn't bring a sword and can't scale the walls?

Who are the most fun to play between sassanids, lakhmids, tanukids and himyar?

>tfw my dad works for CA and let me get the early leak of the Naval Warfare DLC

Ran into trouble right outside of Linhir with some cheeky rebels squatting in the woods.
Thanks, I did a pilot campaign for about 20 turns but decided to start again just for you
Yes I kept everything but early Tol Acharns, I was thinking about disabling them and counter invasions but decided to keep em in.

jan: grombrindal + grom the paunch vs. josef bugman dlc
feb: bretonnia + old world edition
mar: red duke in mousillon + marius leitdorf vs. zach the everliving dlc
april: fucking i dont know, maybe legendary heroes?

Uh has the King and the Warlord disappeared from the dlc page for anyone else?

store.steampowered.com/dlc/364360/

I'll spare you the details

it has for me, but i still have the DLC so i don't really care.

Yes.
I noticed that yesterday.
The fuck?

That image just made me want to play Med2 again.
After I play through wood elves, I'm going to get third age and remove elf

Chill brah

>zach the everliving

I've seen people mention this guy going back to around launch. I ended up looking him up and he'd actually probably be a pretty decent LL for the Vamps.

>starts with an undead dragon mount
>can use lore of shadow, death and vampire
>on tt he could heal the fuck out of his armies

Basically a spell caster that doesn't suck but also a really good army support lord.

attila looks so good, its a shame I cant run it on ultra

>mousillon flc

I like it. more starting positions make this game way more interesting.

frankly, the more vampire subfactions the better. Necrarchs are awesome

End of turn one and I am already bankrupt, but on the bright side Boromir is about to retake Osgiliath from the Orcs with support of Ithilien Rangers out of Henneth Annun

It's beautiful ina muddy and shitty dark ages kind of way

Time to loot some frying pans

what unit is that?

Probably alans AOC with the fote reskin, I forgot

Where would he start though? In the lore he thumps around the woods in Nordland/Middenheim.

noice

tanukhids for sure

himyarites

shame they fucked up a Harkon Blood Dragon faction, Blood Keep would be a sweet place to begin a campaign from especially with blood knights with the standard of blood keep.

>tfw attila music mods never

We've started crossing the bridge. The Orcs have decided not to oppose our crossing and are content with sitting on their side of the river. The men are uneasy at the lack of space but it's their own fault for not crossing it properly

>grom the paunch

MAKE IT HAPPEN CA

reeeeeee get out stunties

Picture

Don't get hyped for nothing because of some mischievous user. There's been no announcement of the FLC that is to follow Bretonnia afaik.

>4 DAYS
till Cal 2 final

What is the point of goblin wolf chariots?

Whats the best way to use them and for what roles?

It is a Vampire LL though, the actual FLC chart has a Mortis Engine in it. Mousillon as a playable sub-faction is a pretty good guess imho. But yeah always keep your hype down until its confirmed.

>tfw no Rome 2 x Attila x Shogun 2 x RoTS x FoTS x Warhammer crossover Total War

What if it's a coven throne? Better get ready for those nefarious tatas

>grom the paunch vs. josef bugman dlc
Shouldn't Grom wait until the New World expansion?
He's pretty much the only Greenskin who could have a New World start.

I swear to god if they make Reddit Rats only available in the New World.

r8 my gaul

THERE'S A BAD MOON ON THE RISE!

Ithilien Rangers have taken position outside of the rubbles of what was once Osgiliaths outer walls. With a clear line of sight to a unit of heavy orc infantry. Dozens of orcs fall with every volley.

>opening cinematic will only include first 4 factions

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

>no Total War: Bill & Ted Edition

just let me die

Don't

How would it even work

I'd like to see Thracians and No Dachi samurai try to carve each other up

That's pretty neat. Now do like your ancestors and don't stop until you've hit Delphi!

Is that fetal alcohol syndrome?

>settling in shitty gaul
>not moving to africa

MORRSLIEB RISES

The Rangers have stirred a beehive with their arrows and now the Orc General himself has decided to sally forth with the very same unit that was getting peppered. Meanwhile they have sent another unit across the bridge to the main the main force but are met with the spears of the Fountain Guard.

>doesn't control Rome
Low energy.

Blood AND soil, friendoo

Do the Tithe zombies have any graphical differences from regular zombies?

Trade routes in TWW are fucking retarded.

>be Clan Angrund
>take 8 peaks and most of the s. badlands
>dwarfs have everything else
>have a huge land border in badlands with them
>cant trade
>trade routes require direct routes from capitol to capitol

Why cant you move your capitol again?

Just download those superb RoR reskin mods that gives every RoR plate armor and CAPES.

Only available on the magical realm of steam workshop!

>wanting to go to Ukranda
>ever
lol

They have darker skin and clubs/maces.

>it's Tilea sends 3 armies of swords/spears against my full stack of chosen with greatweapons and two hellcannons episode
Thanks, I guess.

Yeah that is really silly. Those land routes shouldn't restrict dwarfs since they have the underway. You should inform CA of this.

CA's designers are retarded in general. Seems like there's minimal thought actually put into design and they just spend time adding tech trees and skill trees with shit bonuses.

S H I E L D O F C I V I L I Z A T I O N

>mfw first campaign was Vandals in northern Africa + Iberia

>He's still waiting for Ancient Empires

Fix your life

More like,
>He's still playing non-Warhammer total wars
Fix your life

>blobbing

>he's still playing Warhammer after it was confirmed to be mediocre
Fix your life

More like
>He's still playing total wars
Fix your life

>more vampire shit

THEY HAVE FULL ROSTER ALREADY GIVE ME MY HUNTSMEN AND KNIGHTS OF THE WHITE WOLF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NAGASH WAS WEAK

So will the Ogre Kingdoms be part of one of the expansions or will they be a standalone DLC?

Also, what do you think their racial trait will be?
I hope it'll involve something with mercenaries.

Horde faction that receives massive bonuses for joining a war through the diplomacy feature

The Orcs thought better of their excursion and fell back with the fountain guard on their heels, the orc bows decided to try to shoot the fountain guard but have unwisely decided not to fall back while they had the chance