pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/76/?
google.com/search?q=ds2 soft deadzone fix mod&rct=j#q=ds2 soft deadzone
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAnf7IjvUMH20VINaDfqP4ORAlzCSIiBWFK6EbPTgGc/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for best girl

>can't sort your inventory items in das3

WHY would they remove this?

The absolute mad man.

Ah yes Shake n Bake my beloved title, no tootsie pops.

>she's unkindled like you and probably could become your wife instead of Anri if she didn't ran away from Londor

>artorias
>black k***ht
>sif
>?
Who's the little girl?

So does the painted world just produce the best most cute girls?
>Priscilla
>total waifu best girl in DS1
>Painter girl
>cute as heck love hugs
>Friede
>That voice

POST INVASION WEBMS!

>DLC2 will be another original story with only the faintest excuse of a connection to the main gameworld
>Will have a tiny handful of weapons and armor, most of which will have generic vanilla movesets and maybe a fancy impractical weapon skill
>no returning weapons or armor from either of the previous games
>no Twincrossbows, Twinshields or Twin Catalysts
>no frogmouth helm

>When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth. Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee of course..
>you and Anri
>two Ashes
holy shit

Source?

?th for best husbando

The other ash is Friede you twit

>SL60 Central Irithyll is as good as dead
Might as well try to invade in DeS at this point

>being this overleveled

That's not overlevelled for people who are about to fight pontiff at all

The words of Ariandel sound like a prophecy which can be applied not only to the battle with Friede but your marriage with Anri and usurpation of first flame. In fact, it suits the usurpation ending way better because First Flame becomes befitting MC after two ashen ones perform a wedding ritual

Anybody want a boss kill?

Doing Crystal Sage on PC, already cleared the path from the bonfire to the boss. I'm also going to summon Eygon.

Hes such a hassle to take out alone because of all those clones.

>fighting Pontiff at SL60

What the fuck? I got to Pontiff around SL40.

This is overleveled as shit, even 50 is already pushing it.
Also what weapon level.

But you can

his ass

I was always at SL60 or close to 60 with weapon level ~5 when fighting pontiff and I didn't ever grind levels

(You) please

Shouldn't he be invading lv40s anyway at 60?

What's your story?

>when rolling locked on
Did you even read what he said

frying magic is better

just like king's field is better

If I play it second time (already beat the main boss, no DLC's :< ) the mobs will get stronger ?

Teach me your secrets, user.

>Invaded Host of Embers DumbAss

Username checks out.

And that reminds me, what is your highers weapon upgrade? You might have cucked yourself.

Boy that sure is a webm of rolling while locked onto an enemy alright.

It depends on weapon level also

Nice butt

Downwards range is tiny. Being SL 60 goes dowards to 54.

I just turned on the game to check and I don't have those deadzones.
Was this webm just made to shitpost?

I want to violate this character

Upgrade level is 6, so I can go down to 4. Whoever uses a +3 weapon there is doing something wrong desu

twin crossbows are gamey garbage and completely unnecessary since you can just put another crossbow in your left hand and it'll work just as well.

>people that played it before release like ENB said it's better than ds1
>all reviews say it's better than ds1
>reviews sites still give ds2 better notes than 1 until today
>play game
>it's worst on every aspect other than having more armors and weapons and faster pvp connection

A paired mainhand melee weapon + offhand crossbow could be a pretty cool weapon concept. L1s could have special paired attacks not normally possible with an offhand crossbow, like a melee attack that also reloads your crossbow and whatnot.

she's taken

>go through my saves and delete some characters I'm tired of looking at
>7 characters with about 800 hours between them
>feel barely anything

Why is it that sometimes you just don't give a fuck no matter how much time you invest in something?

>sully wins again

bf?

I'm pretty sure this was made to shitpost, yeah. That, or they were using different controllers / drivers for DS2 vs SOTFS. PS3 has a much larger deadzone than 360 controllers.

was this before the poise patch?

I feel like you'd just stagger and die now

I will cuck whoever get in our way

That's possible. I use a DS4 with a 3rd party driver emulator for DaS3 since my 360 controller finally died, and I've noticed fucking atrocious input lag and deadzones with it. I'm sure most of it is the fault of the 3rd party software and not the controller, but it's still a piss off.

>he is a hassle to take out because of those clones
You can just throw a single throwing knife at the clones and they will disappear.

I have trouble with the sage occasionally but it's because the fight had extremely dodgy performance and takes like 10 minutes minimum which sucks ass.

because this mod was made to shipost.
nexusmods.com/darksouls2/mods/76/?
and these threads too
google.com/search?q=ds2 soft deadzone fix mod&rct=j#q=ds2 soft deadzone

right?

no it's from a couple of hours ago.

I even poised through a one-handed GS but got staggered by a katana. no idea what's going on with greataxes.

Greataxes can poise SS running attack with 0 poise armor

Greataxe poise got buffed last patch. 1H greatswords do like 18 poise damage so any ultra can poise them at full poisehealth. Only 2H greatswords/maces require stupid poisestacking to deal with.

If you start "Journey 2" which is NG+, the PvE enemies get strongef,yes, but you should have good enough equipment at that stage that NG+ is pretty trivial. NG+4 is usually where the game's difficulty peaks overall.

neat

You shouldn't need any poise to tank katana, your attack probably hadn't reached the frame where the poise should start and you got staggered by it.

There's a shit ton of cool ideas that could have been done with paired weapons, but they really dropped the ball on them. There really aren't enough paired weapons to justify the loss of powerstancing especially when you have shit like Sellsword Twinblades where the moveset is basically the same as the 1-handed moveset but with 2 swords.

Yeah, I find it almost impossible to stay below 45-50 by Road of Sacrifices, even, unless I'm intentionally avoiding leveling. Souls are *way* too easy to come by in 3.

>ENB said it's better than one
That dishonest fucking prick.
I hope he has a nice Christmas with his kid since it's gonna be the last one they're together. Sucks for the kid, not her fault her dad is a lying scumbag but I wish I could be there in the audience when the judge rules the custody to go to the nip wife.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HAnf7IjvUMH20VINaDfqP4ORAlzCSIiBWFK6EbPTgGc/edit#gid=0

Is this still accurate?

why
WHY

doing blind playthrough of ds1, how the fuck was i supposed to know i could save sunbro? i did actually manage to find painted world, great hollow because there are actual clues and leads, but there is literally nothing for saving sunbro. fuck you

sully should have pimp slapped that bitch

Because Bamco demanded it on PS3 hardware when the PS3 was at the end of its lifecycle and the PS4 was right about to come out.

holy shit the original footage looks so much better even the animations look decent.

wtf happened? I feel bad for you guys who paid full price for that shit, I only got into the souls games a month before 3 so I was able to snag 1 and 2 cheap as fuck when they went on sale.

now my favorite series but I can see you guys have been through a lot of shit.

>that host actually fighting with caestus
At least he's got balls, I guess.
No brains, but balls.

What clues and leads are there for you to find the Painted World?

And Sunbro is kinda irrelevant, sure you can save him but that way he won't find his own sun.

Sorry for quality on phone

Some people don't like it when their low level ganking backfires

pretty obvious clue on the doll

i didn't want him to die and was pretty upset about that. especially because they forced ME to end him

You don't. It's extremely contrived . It only shows how many time was spent by a bunch of people.

even the fucking HUD looks better
what happened is that this game would not be able to run on x360 and ps3, so jewdai namco decided to downgrade on all platforms for more money. But even worst is that they released soft, thats like ps4,xone,pc only, and its just the regular shitty ds2 game with a different lighting, same textures and everything, and not the one from e3.

>Sunbroing Dancer
>host after host grabs her aggro from me and backs into a corner

How are so many people this retarded?

>sideways

Try again.

>get to the swamp place
>finally fight a cool black knight
>get a black knight shield
>goddamn wtf at this stability? guess i'll use it
>can literally carry me through the whole game
holy shit

Yes, any ultra. Not just Greataxes.

UGS's are still incredibly underrated these days. Propaned GS is incredibly good for invasions.

>you invaded Jamal
>total nigger face
>all he does is "spit fire"

SL50/+5 is equally dead.

There's like 4K~ ish people playing the game on PC. Factor in a lot of that is arena and brawls, the game is pretty dead.

I've honestly just been doing high/meta level @ +10 and put up with all the shit that comes with it just to consistently catch NG+ and beyond people.

>when someone invades your tomb

>finished ds1,ds2,ds3 in order a few months ago
>thought ds1 was best and ds2 worst
>now starting to miss ds2 the most and want to replay it and 100% it

what is this

I dunno about pc but I'm having fine insta queues with new people basically every invasion at 30+2

What is the best weapon to use in the offhand when your main hand is either FUGS or yhorms machete?

Is there a way to get access to the better graphics in 2016? Some mod or something that finds the old version hidden away somewhere?

no.

Obviously newer is more fun to go back to

If they made ds1 from ds3 if you know what I'm trying to say, then ds1 would be best game

Stockholm syndrome

nah, lower is fairly consistent - irithyll is just dead

I just got das3 on ps4 to see how the community is, have like no fucking motivation to run through the game and make a build though.

Something one handed and fast that can reliably catch rolls into you and attempts to whiff punish your heavy weapon - A straightsword basically. You're on a str build, so heavy dark sword for the range and damage.

Really? Sucks if true, I have a SL56 +6 invader character but honestly I've been having so much fun at SL36 +4 that my other characters have been gathering dust for the past couple of weeks. I can invade crux woods/farron swamp/cathedral all just fine, hell even catacombs to some degree.

rapier, axe or arbalest. Yhorms + Arbalest is pure cancer.

Either an arb (fucking kek), a straight sword, or a pokey

No, but Lightanon showed us that you can make the game look better just by tweaking the lighting values with CE.

DeS is the girl you met in middle school and sort of don't remember all that well, but probably was the source of most of your fetishes later in life.

DS1 is the girl next door who was really endearing and pretty, but she had that annoying laugh and never kept a conversation going and was really picky about what she eats and gossiped all the time and was super jealous and you just wish she would shut the fuck up once in a while.

DS2 is that 5/10 party girl who cakes herself in makeup and has obvious daddy issues, but she fucks so good you keep coming back anyway even though you turn the lights off.

DS3 is that college perfect girl that your parents picked out for you because they want you to finally settle down and get married to someone "nice", and she's... okay, I guess? You stay with her mostly because you don't want to keep disappointing your parents.

BB is the one that got away.

Anything + offhand xbow is awesome, I wouldn't call it cancer because surprisingly few people actually use xbows. They're really underrated but really powerful and so much fun to boot, see: