Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

Claptrap's Nightmare Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

First for FASHION

Are SMG's still broken crit-machines?

first for samson is a retard

xth for bringing the general back ill bump this with useless info but 1.5 is the shit, though this other game has my attention atm its already settled that im down to play this non stop again anyone on xb1 need a person to run shit with? im sorta tankish just need a 4 piece min/maxed nomad and ill be set, but my luck is incredibly shitty

DELETE THIS

make me

Are Incursions even possible with pubbies? Daily challenging are fine but pubbies don't seem to be able to do Incursions

My main character from Division, I have 3 characters.

Nope, you really have to build for crit now and it isnt very popular a build

Best AR is the LVOA-C
Best LMG is the Infantry MG5
Best SMG is the Navy MP5
Best shotgun are all the SASG variants.
Best Sniper is the M700 Tactical for the Bolt Action ones.
Other snipers, The Historian, Tenebrae, Police MK17.

And the woman even said "Give me 10 more seconds, almost there" lol

>he doesn't have Barret's chest
>he doesn't have ANY named gear items
Git
Gud

I have AAL named gear pieces, but not on that character!, I have 3 characters! I have over 2000 hours ingame, there is not much I don't have. I have Barret's bullet proof vest 2X and also 2 NinjaBike Messenger backpacks!

And before you says something, you should have noticed that is an OLD screenshot where the max gearscore was still 229, now it is 256!

There were not even any named GEAR ingame at that time, only named WEAPONS!
Noobs like you make me cringe!

Wow dude put some ointment on that butt would you.

First, I am NOT a dude and second, your gear is noobshit, hiding behind a shield lol, if I met you with that in the DZ you were down in 5 seconds!

Anyone on PS4? Just got the game and level 6 looking for someone to play with.

Sure sure sweet pee you know the rules.

I would say 6/8 seconds dude before I let you kill me and you ran away.

how long do i have to wait until i can log into my locked uplay account?

Is yours also locked? Mine is just locked, lol Looks like UPlay is not even online.

yeah i'm on EU, i thought someone was trying to get into my account so i changed password and no its telling me to come back later

I am also in EU, I could not log inj because UPlay was offline, so I tried a couple of times and then it locked me out, lol
I just tried and now I can get back in. Waited like 20 minutes.

EDIT, I can get back on the forum but NOT yet start the UPlay for starting the games, it says "A UPlay service is not available right now, try again later"

bump

WEAK shit you have there!

Look in the general
best guide is best has everything you need to know

I'm coming back and i haven't played since August, what are the best skills to do some PVE and get some equipment? I mean the safest build for someone without good equipment.

read the guide

So has 1.5 saved the game

Obviously not since you have to same fag this thread

>same fag

Obviosuly a lie. There is AT LEAST 2 different people posting to this thread.

STOP SHITPOSTING

START PLAYING

I am obviously not a shitposer bumping the thread!

>power nap
>wake up
>you have been logged out for inactive from uplay
>can't log in x 20
>you have been temp lock out
yeah I'll start playing anytime now, seriously why the fuck are so many people trying to download fucking ass creed 3, the objectively shittest one of them all.

It's "Free"

Well yeah but I'm pretty sure all you have to do is claim it and then you can download it when ever you like, why the fuck is everyone like "OMG must download now, got to play this shit as fuck game RIGHT NOW!!"